IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

I've just taken a look at Everton's website and it says that an Everton delegation have been over to Lille and have been able to negotiate an allocation of 5,274 tickets for game.  This allocation is far higher than the 5% stadium capacity that is permitted under uefa rules.  Everton will have no problem selling these tickets.

Good allocation,before the new stadium was built, Lille played some European games at Stade De France and even at bitter rivals Lens

Had a lucky touch today, managed to secure a ticket for the Anderlecht away game.

Good allocation,before the new stadium was built, Lille played some European games at Stade De France and even at bitter rivals Lens

Had a lucky touch today, managed to secure a ticket for the Anderlecht away game.

SLEUTH I'm made up you've managed to get a ticket

Not long to go now and we will be playing Liverpool at Anfield.  I was tempted to go the pub to watch the game but in the end I decided to watch the game at home.  And my make Nick is calling round to watch the game with me.

Everton have not won at Anfield for a long time so today I am hoping for this run to end

COYB

ETID

Cheers Blue, best of luck tomorrow

Thanks SLEUTH

And I see that Arsenal are playing there North London rivals Spurs.  I presume that you will be there.  Anyway good luck

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Edited by blue1878

Guess you are smiling with a deserved point ?

Guess you are smiling with a deserved point ?

Yes I'm happy with a draw at Anfield

I'm happy that we kept going till the very end and got the goal that got us the point

Hopefully this result will hopefully kick start the season for us

Everton can confirm that Kevin Mirallas has had a scan on his injured right thigh and the Club is assessing the results.

It is highly likely that further exploration will be needed before any length of absence can be estimated.

Mirallas pulled up in the 31st minute of the Merseyside derby on Saturday and was stretchered back to the Everton dressing room.

The Belgian is the Blues' joint-top scorer so far this season alongside Steven Naismith on three goals.

Mirallas Injury Update.jpg

kevin  has been playing very well this season and he will be a big miss if he is out for a few weeks

Thanks SLEUTH

And I see that Arsenal are playing there North London rivals Spurs.  I presume that you will be there.  Anyway good luck

COYB

ETID

NSNO

I was there mate, we played well enough to win, lack of chances and dodgy defending cost us. Two points dropped really.

A point at Anfield is never to be sniffed at.

Bet you are glad with a late leveller from Eto , nice of the players to give their jerseys to the loyal travelling fans .

Bet you are glad with a late leveller from Eto , nice of the players to give their jerseys to the loyal travelling fans .

yes I was pleased with the late equaliser

And the Everton fans that made the trip deserved to get the jerseys.  They are real fans

yes I was pleased with the late equaliser

And the Everton fans that made the trip deserved to get the jerseys.  They are real fans

I read somewhere 500 Everton with 300 travelling from England is fantastic support. The shirts into the crowd is a nice touch and something that should be done at every game.

I read somewhere 500 Everton with 300 travelling from England is fantastic support. The shirts into the crowd is a nice touch and something that should be done at every game.

SLEUTH it was fantastic support because the fans had to make there own way to the game.  Thomas Cook decided against doing an official trip to the match.  And it was good of the players to give the fans the shirts that they were wearing.

Everton arrived back in England at 3am in the morning after a long round trip to there game in Russia.  And on Sunday they have a tough away game at Manchester United.  Hopefully the trip wont have taken to much out of them.

Everton arrived back in England at 3am in the morning after a long round trip to there game in Russia.  And on Sunday they have a tough away game at Manchester United.  Hopefully the trip wont have taken to much out of them.

Hope they had a bumpy ride home from Russia ... :)

Hope they had a bumpy ride home from Russia ... :)

I bet you do....55555

Jocky I hope to be celebrating Everton's win on Sunday afternoon/night

SLEUTH it was fantastic support because the fans had to make there own way to the game.  Thomas Cook decided against doing an official trip to the match.  And it was good of the players to give the fans the shirts that they were wearing.

A free ticket to the game in Lille is a nice touch

Not long to kick off

Hopefully Everton will get a good result at Man Utd

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Very unlucky , I thought Everton deserved something from the game even three points , only for De Gea saving United three or four times .

Very unlucky , I thought Everton deserved something from the game even three points , only for De Gea saving United three or four times .

Jocky I thought that maybe we deserved a draw from this game but it wasnt to be

In the first half in particular we had a lot of posession but didnt really carve out many chances

They did............................lost 2-1 :GoldenSmile1:

A good result for Utd but sadly not for Everton

• 2 weeks later...

I was at yesterday's game and Everton deserved there 3 - 0 victory against Aston Villa.  We were always in charge against a team that are gong threw a rough time at the moment.  And it was a win that we needed and will hopefully kick start our season.

And it was good to see Ross Barkley start is first game of the season.  And he was very lively

Yesterday's game was Everton's 4336 top flight league game which is a record

It was also the 199th league game between Everton and Aston Villa.  So it's the most played league fixture in English football

it was also the 100th time these two teams have played each other at Everton.  The first fixture to have reached this milestone.  

Everton's game in lille, france will be kicking off in just over 30 minutes.  I will be watching the game at home and I have my cans of beer ready.

1000's of Everton fans have made the trip to lille so the Everton team should have great support inside the stadium

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Everton's game in lille, france will be kicking off in just over 30 minutes.  I will be watching the game at home and I have my cans of beer ready.

1000's of Everton fans have made the trip to lille so the Everton team should have great support inside the stadium

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Passed through Lille on the eurostar today from Brussels Blue, hope no more incidents and everyone safe.

A 0-0 away in Europe is a always good result

Edited by SLEUTH

Passed through Lille on the eurostar today from Brussels Blue, hope no more incidents and everyone safe.

A 0-0 away in Europe is a always good result

It was a good result last night so after 3 group games it's looking good for Everton.  And after the match I also hope there are no more incidents.  According to the reports our fans have been on the best behaviour