Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

In a little over 3 hours 2 big and famous clubs of English football play each other.  Everton will be at the emerates to take on Arsenal who are having a very good season so far.  It's going to be a tough game for Everton and in recent season's they have not done well against Arsenal.  They have become a bit of a bogey side for us.

At the moment Everton are playing very well and got a good result in mid week at Old Trafford so I am hopefull that we can get a good result this afternoon(Touch wood)

COYB

Really hard to see what result will be at Emirates Staduim, Everton won last wednesday against United who lost yesterday again. Only few weeks back United beat Arsenal... Funny Result all around, Everton will be prepared for that match, Martinez is no fool.

Really hard to see what result will be at Emirates Staduim, Everton won last wednesday against United who lost yesterday again. Only few weeks back United beat Arsenal... Funny Result all around, Everton will be prepared for that match, Martinez is no fool.

Football can change very quickly and that what makes the game so great.  I just love football it can be so annoying

Well we got a 1 - 1 draw at Arsenal today.  A draw away to the top team has got to be a good result.

Next Saturday Everton are at home to Fulham.  I hope that we will get a good result because it's my last game before I fly off to Thailand for Christmas and New Year.

Whilst I am away I will miss 2 home league games plus our FA Cup home game against QPR

Someone will have the use of my season ticket whilst I am away

Well we got a 1 - 1 draw at Arsenal today.  A draw away to the top team has got to be a good result.

Next Saturday Everton are at home to Fulham.  I hope that we will get a good result because it's my last game before I fly off to Thailand for Christmas and New Year.

Whilst I am away I will miss 2 home league games plus our FA Cup home game against QPR

Someone will have the use of my season ticket whilst I am away

Nothing beat watching the Match at Bars with full of ladies and few LBs in Pattaya... :LOL2: Looking forward to meet you in person for the first time.

Nothing beat watching the Match at Bars with full of ladies and few LBs in Pattaya... :LOL2: Looking forward to meet you in person for the first time.

Yes it's great watching football in a Pattaya Bar.  When your team scores you can give a sexy bar girl or LB a hug....lol

Jocky you do know that when we meet I will try and turn you into an Evertonian 

1-1, I would have actually taken that before the kick off

Never thought I would have said that playing at home against everyone but that's testament to what I think of everton this season under martinez

In my younger days I used to follow Everton all around the country and I used to love visiting Highbury.  Nowadays I mainly just go to the home games.  It's not very often that I go to an away match.  Arsenals new ground looks a cracking stadium and maybe next year I should try and get a ticket for the Everton section and go but getting a ticket wont be easy.  Everton sold there allocation of 3000 tickets very easily for todays game.

It's funny but recently I've started to miss going the away games

Next Monday I am flying to Thailand for Christmas and New Year so this Saturdays Home game against Fulham will be my last home game before I fly away.  The trouble is I've had a bad chest for tha last week and a half.  And since Monday I have been on antibiotics.  My chest is a little better but may not be 100 per cent by Saturday.  So I might have to give Saturday's game a miss so that I am OK for my holiday.  I hate missing games due to illness particully whilst everton are playing so well.

Lets just hope the chest clears up in the next couple of days

Edited by blue1878

Next Monday I am flying to Thailand for Christmas and New Year so this Saturdays Home game against Fulham will be my last home game before I fly away.  The trouble is I've had a bad chest for tha last week and a half.  And since Monday I have been on antibiotics.  My chest is a little better but may not be 100 per cent by Saturday.  So I might have to give Saturday's game a miss so that I am OK for my holiday.  I hate missing games due to illness particully whilst everton are playing so well.

Lets just hope the chest clears up in the next couple of days

Oh Blast... Hope you will get better. Antibiotics will work for you. Have a goor trip , If i were you, I would not go to the Match on Saturday or else your cough will return.  Please stay at home and watch Tv instead, 

Oh Blast... Hope you will get better. Antibiotics will work for you. Have a goor trip , If i were you, I would not go to the Match on Saturday or else your cough will return.  Please stay at home and watch Tv instead,

I've just woken up and I am feeling better but I still have my chesty cough.  So I am tempted to give Saturday's game a miss so that I will be OK on Monday when I fly.  I hate miss games so I will stay at home today and tomorrow and make my decision about the game on Saturday morning.  Have a layte fitness test...lol

.  Have a layte fitness test...lol

At Goodison Park medical...lol Take it easy will ya.. Retirement does have funny effect on em.  Routine changes, confuses mind set.

I've just woken up and I am feeling better but I still have my chesty cough.  So I am tempted to give Saturday's game a miss so that I will be OK on Monday when I fly.  I hate miss games so I will stay at home today and tomorrow and make my decision about the game on Saturday morning.  Have a late fitness test...lol

At Goodison Park medical...lol Take it easy will ya.. Retirement does have funny effect on em.  Routine changes, confuses mind set.

Hi jocky I plan to take it easy so that I am OK for next Monday when I fly to Thailand.  So at the moment I am thinking of staying at home and in the warm between now and when I fly.  My antibiotics dont run out till Sunday night.

I hate missing games but I ned to be OK for my holiday.

Giving Everton a miss on Saturday will no doubt do them good and they will probibly win...lol

It's official Santa is an Evertonian...lol

santa.jpg

This afternoon I will be going to Goodison Park to watch Everton play Fulham.  This will be my last game before flying of to Thailand for Christmas and New Year.  I think Everton will only make one change from our last game.  James McCarthy will be missing because he picked up his 5th yellow card of the season last week so he is suspended for today's game.  I think Leon Osman will replace him.

On current form Everton should win but I am old enough not to take anything for granted.  After good results at Man Utd and Arsenal we could easily slip up against Fulham.

Anyway I am hoping for a home win before flying off to Thailand on Monday

COYB

Everton won today so on Monday I will fly to Thailand happy.  Everton were the better team but it wasnt a great display and in the end I think the score flattered them.  The only negative from today's game was the inJury to young Gerald Deulofeu who had to be taked off in the 2nd half because of a hamstring injury.  So he will be missing over the Christmas/New Year period and maybe longer depending on how bad the injury is

COYB

ETID

they are having a great season, would like them to finish top 4, martinez  is a great manager and has brought in some great signings, also glad barry is having a great season, most underated player in the premiership

Everton have only lost one game this season, unbelievable

Considering we have a new manager in charge of the club I think it is very good going.  This season is going to be an interesting season.  And in May next year it will be interesting to see where we finish in the league

they are having a great season, would like them to finish top 4, martinez  is a great manager and has brought in some great signings, also glad barry is having a great season, most underated player in the premiership

Gareth Barry has been a great loan signing for Everton this season.  Even though he is 32 I think he still has a lot to offer.  So at the end of this season I hope Everton will buy him and make him a permanent player.

Gareth barry.jpg

Here is a photograph of the statue of the late great Dixie Dean.  The statue is in front of the Park end Stand.  In 1927/28 season Everton won the league and Dixie Dean scored 60 league goals.

60 league goals in a season is a record that may never be broken

Dixie Dean.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I watched Everton's game against Sunderland in Palmers Bar in Soi 13/4.  After getting some great results recently against the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd it was strange seeing us get beat by the bottom side.

I couldnt believe what I was watching when I saw us get our goalkeeper sent of and then concede the goal from the resulting penalty.  I was pleased to see that we still had more of the play and more chances even though we were down to 10 men for about 65 minutes.

Hopefully this is just a one off

• 2 weeks later...

60 league goals a season is impossible but only your Dixie Dean did, don't forget it was harder that time with a very heavy ball with heavier football boots. That record will never ever been broken. Glad to have met you at last last night. I hope Everton win something this season. FA and even the premiership too.