Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee- Review

sluminit

The bed, furniture and bathroom are exactly the same, but the rooms are much smaller and they only have small windows(no balcony)But 500 baht low season, you'll not get better at this price

thank's for the reply.......i've booked a deluxe room for 19 night in jan ...can't wait for my hol's.....all the report's look great...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is the WIFI reception in the rooms?

Do guests enter a security code to enter the side door, or does a receptionist buzz you in?

Thanks in advance

I found the wifi very good just ask for the code from girls at the reception/restaurant pay station

Side security door works off a infrared link to your room key - my usual procedure was to pick up key from lady at restaurant pay station at side window next to door and move key fob over door lock and its open

• 3 weeks later...

Staying at China Garden now. I found it best to call or drop by for availability.

As previously reviewed the rooms are great. Well appointed. Comfortable bed. Nice bathrooms with modern conveniences. Strong wifi. 40ish inch Samsung flat panel. Hot pot. 2 bottles of water daily. Fridge. Safe with room for laptop. Very good staff.

I do recommend booking a higher floor. I'm in 103 and the Karaoke from next door is LOUD. Going at it till 7AM this morning. Likely nothing Ian can do about that but I'd gather you're ok if you book above the first floor. I tried to move but they're booked.

Great place, stayed there a couple of weeks. Very spacious, well appointed rooms, with large, modern shower rooms. The staff in the restaurant were very friendly and the food was delicious too (although I only dined here once).

I stayed in room 102 and didn't have any issues with noise from next door, but I was normally out until late and slept like a log when I did make it back.

Definitely recommend this hotel - great location, great rooms, great value!

• 3 weeks later...

just got pm with free roomon 4.1.2012. Think i give it a try!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have just booked a room in October, Can't wait.

Any help with the area, would be great.

Thanks

Hi

I have just booked a room in October, Can't wait.

Any help with the area, would be great.

Thanks

there are a couple of tread's about the china garden...that will give you all the info you need.....but you will enjoy your stay......i've just done 19 night's ..just say ...brilll......

just back from china garden hotel..........great room....great place...everything there, to the last detail.....the place is spotless.....it's in central pattaya ..near LK Metro....+ great food downstair's.....and the price is right...

stayed there ,

pros : fantastic rooms , nice bed , big television with great showers , hot and good water pressure

cons : safe wasnt bolted to the wall , entrance hall was VERY slippery from fat from the kitchen ( probably from workers shoes ) and even though the rooms are great the internet site makes it appear that the Deluxe rooms have a Balcony that leads out onto a lush patio and garden area . THEY DONT

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Hi this looks like a very nice place to stay

i was very keen to look at staying here in march 24th -april 13

but so far i have sent two emails and no reply do i

assume you are fully booked and therefore no need to

reply to my enquiry?

stayed there ,

pros : fantastic rooms , nice bed , big television with great showers , hot and good water pressure

cons : safe wasnt bolted to the wall , entrance hall was VERY slippery from fat from the kitchen ( probably from workers shoes ) and even though the rooms are great the internet site makes it appear that the Deluxe rooms have a Balcony that leads out onto a lush patio and garden area . THEY DONT

We do ask the chef's to change their shoes when leaving the kitchen, the floor is washed and mopped daily and "deep cleaned" twice a week but its does sometimes stay a little slippery with trainers! I was considering putting down a long rubber matt down the hall way..it would cure the occassional problem but its a little ugly !

Yes only 2 jacuzzi rooms have balconies, sorry if the website is mis leading, I will have it fixed !!

Hi this looks like a very nice place to stay

i was very keen to look at staying here in march 24th -april 13

but so far i have sent two emails and no reply do i

assume you are fully booked and therefore no need to

reply to my enquiry?

Hi,

Sorry for any late replies, yes we are pretty much fully booked, I did reply to all outstanding emails today.

just back from china garden hotel..........great room....great place...everything there, to the last detail.....the place is spotless.....it's in central pattaya ..near LK metro....+ great food downstair's.....and the price is right...

Glad you enjoyed your stay !

Ian

Hey Ian,

I sent a booking request through your website on Feb 1st for 08/04/12 to 19/04/12 and I got a "Booking request" email but no confirmation.

Can you help me with this?

I just left after a 2 week stay and really enjoyed my time there. The hotel is clean and the rooms are spot on for the money. Cant wait to get back.

Hey Ian,

I sent a booking request through your website on Feb 1st for 08/04/12 to 19/04/12 and I got a "Booking request" email but no confirmation.

Can you help me with this?

Hi,

My personal email is [email protected] if your having trouble with the website. cheers

ian

Hi,

My personal email is [email protected] if your having trouble with the website. cheers

ian

Sir i have send you an email for my room reservation.......i hope you help me with it!!!!!!!

Sir i have send you an email for my room reservation.......i hope you help me with it!!!!!!!

Got it and replied :GoldenSmile1:

Hello Ian, I just sent you an e-mail from your wesite about avalability for a jacuzzi room in Oct.

All the best Beaverhunter

On homepage they only show low season price, but how much do you pay during high season?

800 baht for a deluxe room......that's what i payed in jan.....great room....i think the other room is 1500 baht..????

800 baht for a deluxe room......that's what i payed in jan.....great room....i think the other room is 1500 baht..????

Thanks! Not so much more expensive then.

Archived