Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee- Review

sluminit

The website is still under construction - maybe when finished it will have location map and some photos of the rooms ? I'm also interested to know what 'electric water' is !

Water and electric included in the room prices which are about 500 baht per night in low season for a "standard room" and 800+ for a jacuzzi room (if one is available).

We will post pic's of the standard rooms soon (next few days)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Water and electric included in the room prices which are about 500 baht per night in low season for a "standard room" and 800+ for a jacuzzi room (if one is available).

OK, thanks - it sounded a bit more alarming on the site ! Looking forward to a few more pictures - the prices are great and the Buakhao/Lengkee area is an ideal base. Judging by the response on here you are set for a busy time - โชคดี (good luck).

do you have rooms spare from 26th june. do you have sophen cable in your rooms

Looks great.congrat.

does the standard room have balcony?

Make Love Not War!

lovenotwar.jpg

Hi All BMs

I have just returned to Australia and have just spent 3 weeks at the CGH (China Garden Hotel)and I was going to post a review of the Jacuzzi room I stayed in but it looks as though I have beaten to the punch but I definitely agree on all the feedback and review. I was that impressed that I have booked another 3 weeks starting in mid July.

I believe this place will become virtually impossible to get a room in as it looks a millions dollars and is run with great expertise and oversight by Ian, since I was the first guest there we continually had a good re-pore with Ian and he constantly made sure if there was anything that we needed he would ensure it was taken care of immediately. I tried to get some photos but as usual with technology my camera was playing up so I will see if they come out and if so will post them.

Once again thanks to team at CGH as there experience grows so will the clientele of this great hotel.

I use the term hotel as it is more like a hotel and definitely not like the run of mill guesthouses. I have been staying in Pattaya for over 27 years and find this up there with the absolute best.

There is also in room hardwired internet connection (cable supplied by CGH)as well as WiFi which worked all the time I was there.

Looks great.congrat.

does the standard room have balcony?

Only room 204 and 104 (the jacuzzi rooms) have balconies, cheers

do you have rooms spare from 26th june. do you have sophen cable in your rooms

Yes we have rooms available in June for 500 baht per night, yes every room has Sophon cable TV

[email protected]

Hi All BMs

I have just returned to Australia and have just spent 3 weeks at the CGH (China Garden Hotel)and I was going to post a review of the Jacuzzi room I stayed in but it looks as though I have beaten to the punch but I definitely agree on all the feedback and review. I was that impressed that I have booked another 3 weeks starting in mid July.

I believe this place will become virtually impossible to get a room in as it looks a millions dollars and is run with great expertise and oversight by Ian, since I was the first guest there we continually had a good re-pore with Ian and he constantly made sure if there was anything that we needed he would ensure it was taken care of immediately. I tried to get some photos but as usual with technology my camera was playing up so I will see if they come out and if so will post them.

Once again thanks to team at CGH as there experience grows so will the clientele of this great hotel.

I use the term Hotel as it is more like a Hotel and definitely not like the run of mill guesthouses. I have been staying in Pattaya for over 27 years and find this up there with the absolute best.

There is also in room hardwired internet connection (cable supplied by CGH)as well as WiFi which worked all the time I was there.

I totally agree with this. I am just sorry that I wont be able to stay here again, since my trips are always a last minutte deal. But I will surely try to be stay here again! But I am just sure that it will be booked solid!

I am paying 800 b a night for one of the Jacuzzi rooms, I believe its startup/low season rate but even at 1200 its a bargain.

If I have to find a negative thing, it would be that so far Im having trouble with getting the girls to leave.... plus Im getting some bashing from my wingmen because they think I say Jacuzzi to often ;)

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

I totally agree with this. I am just sorry that I wont be able to stay here again, since my trips are always a last minutte deal. But I will surely try to be stay here again! But I am just sure that it will be booked solid!

I am paying 800 b a night for one of the Jacuzzi rooms, I believe its startup/low season rate but even at 1200 its a bargain.

If I have to find a negative thing, it would be that so far Im having trouble with getting the girls to leave.... plus Im getting some bashing from my wingmen because they think I say Jacuzzi to often ;)

Very happy you guys are enjoying the hotel, its always worth emailing as we get "gaps" between bookings of the Jacuzzi rooms... I am trying to find a way of posting room availability online!

China-Rooms.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You have done a great job with the rooms, very nice indeed :Fantastic:

I just stayed there in room 104.Outstanding room i can not say enough about China Garden good food great hotel room very nice staff, sweet house keepers

Will be writing a review soon. the photos on the web site are very accurate

Only room 204 and 104 (the jacuzzi rooms) have balconies, cheers

Hi Ian

Is room 304 (jacuzzi room) have :Cross_Fingers: balconie?I have book this room in August for 29 nights :GoldenSmile1:

Regards

andym2u

Hi Ian

Is room 304 (jacuzzi room) have :Cross_Fingers: balconie?I have book this room in August for 29 nights :GoldenSmile1:

Regards

andym2u

:Hello: 1 will be staying there from the 21/08.so say hello and maybe go for a beer :Beer:

:Circle_Sharks: Errm Only 104 and 204 have a balcony, 304 is a jacuzzi room and identical in every way to 104 & 204 BUT no balcony! I hope its no big problem...

The good news is... we spoke to the manager at JP Court opposite and our guest can use "their pool" for 100 baht per day.

:Hello: 1 will be staying there from the 21/08.so say hello and maybe go for a beer :Beer:

Hallo Mate

It's a deal :Party3: .I'll be there from first week of August until first week of Sep.

We'll have drink :Drunk1:

Regards

:Circle_Sharks: Errm Only 104 and 204 have a balcony, 304 is a jacuzzi room and identical in every way to 104 & 204 BUT no balcony! I hope its no big problem...

The good news is... we spoke to the manager at JP Court opposite and our guest can use "their pool" for 100 baht per day.

[/quo

Hi Ian

Thx for prompt clarification :Oops5: ... I don't plan to spend that much time on the balcony anyway :AngryWink: ...and of course I still think that you have give me a FANTASTIC deal on my room :ThumbUp6: Thx and C U in Aug.

andym2u

Nice bit of sorting with the pool option, also worth considering LK Metropole pool was 100 bhat a visit including towels a few years back so a few options

Anyone know if non-residents can use the Acrea Lodge pools and if so how much?

Nice bit of sorting with the pool option, also worth considering LK Metropole pool was 100 bhat a visit including towels a few years back so a few options

Anyone know if non-residents can use the Acrea Lodge pools and if so how much?

Yeah...200 baht :mad:

100 baht is the going rate in the area and with LK Metropole you can use the Sauna too.

If you want to save 20 baht, the pool at the top of Mike Shopping Mall is 80 baht.

I like the pool on top of Tim Boutique hotel with a swim up bar, 100 baht.

But I will probably use JP when I stay in Lengkee as it's directly opposite the guesthouse.

If you plan to buy some drinks try some neegotiation, many places will let use use it free.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

Wow guys! This place looks and sounds awesome.

I sent Ian a message only a few hours ago and have already received an email back.

I will be staying in a Jacuzzi room for half of my trip.....

Just a word of warning....If you want to stay here (and who would not want to from all the good reviews) you had better book it quickly.

I am coming at the start of September to celebrate my birthday Thai style! And I think they are already close to capacity.

If you are planning a trip this year then I would urge you to book here asap if you are interested or you will probably miss out.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Simply amazing, can I know how far is this place from Soi 6?

About 20 to 30 minute walk or 2 baht-bus rides (1 if your lucky) or 5 mins moto taxi of about 50 baht at a rough guess. It is however, much closer to Soi LK Metro (no more than 5 mins walk)

About 20 to 30 minute walk or 2 baht-bus rides (1 if your lucky) or 5 mins moto taxi of about 50 baht at a rough guess. It is however, much closer to Soi LK Metro (no more than 5 mins walk)

Cheers man, thx for the help. Couple of more questions if you dont mind. My only worry is after being completely wasted in the night what would be the safest way to come back? Taxi? and what the metro timings like?

Cheers man, thx for the help. Couple of more questions if you dont mind. My only worry is after being completely wasted in the night what would be the safest way to come back? Taxi? and what the metro timings like?

From Soi 6 back here if your not familiar in town would be a moto taxi, personally I'd do Soi 6 then walk towards Beach Road and get a baht bus to Walking st to finish off the night. I'm not a great Soi 6 fan but it's mostly afternnons and evening fun on Soi 6 later fun Walking St area (or several other areas)

Metro? Hope your not thinking that like a UK public transport system its a name of a street with a mix of bars/gogo and guest houses.

Have a look at the bar hopping map or any decent map of town to familiarise - walking or public transport in Pattaya is very good and frequent 24/7

Wow guys! This place looks and sounds awesome.

I sent Ian a message only a few hours ago and have already received an email back.

I will be staying in a Jacuzzi room for half of my trip.....

Just a word of warning....If you want to stay here (and who would not want to from all the good reviews) you had better book it quickly.

I am coming at the start of September to celebrate my birthday Thai style! And I think they are already close to capacity.

If you are planning a trip this year then I would urge you to book here asap if you are interested or you will probably miss out.

I tried to book a Jacuzzi room for my September birthday but all booked already! :Hair_Out1:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I tried to book a Jacuzzi room for my September birthday but all booked already! :Hair_Out1:

Yep the 8th is the only day I cannot stay there.

I was thinking of staying at the place that can not be mentioned on that day.

Or just partying all night that night. :)

My birthday is on the 10th so I was thinking that You, Mr Texasskibum and myself can have a combined birthday celebration!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Archived