Low Season Deluxe is 650 baht and Jacuzzi Rooms are 1000 Baht

High Season Deluxe is 800 baht and Jacuzzi Rooms are 1,500 Baht

Please books as early as possible... [email protected]

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice rooms

wonder if its available for 4 nights from 17th aug 2012

and most importantly is it ok to bring 2 BG just for a few hrs at night , nO stay. pm please

nice rooms

wonder if its available for 4 nights from 17th aug 2012

and most importantly is it ok to bring 2 BG just for a few hrs at night , nO stay. pm please

Well with your name I guess its a legitimate question! Why dont you read the post before yours and email Ian?

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

Well with your name I guess its a legitimate question! Why dont you read the post before yours and email Ian?

ok have sent him a pm and waiting otherwise will mail him

Hi Ian,

Do you have secure car parking there please mate?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

been waiting for a reply on mail and pm from china garden rooms . but in vain , so its time to seach some where else

I've stayed at CG for the last 4 trips the most recent being at the end of June/July,excellent rooms imo.Have booked up again for November.Best Value rooms on Lengkee imo.

Jacuzzi Room

IMAG0058_450x600.jpg

IMAG0059_450x600.jpg

IMAG0057_450x600.jpg

IMAG0060_450x600.jpg

'From the Purr of Pattaya to the Lure of Luzon!'

• 2 weeks later...

Im here right now stsying at CG.its the best.

Thank u ian

and thank u barhopper for giving me detailed exp on CG. .

Im here right now stsying at CG.its the best.

Thank u ian

and thank u barhopper for giving me detailed exp on CG. .

I glad your enjoying your stay.... all the very best

Ian

hey ian i have taken some pics and vids of ur hotel. should i post it here. so it can help others

my stay was EXCELLENT

room great,clean with free coffee,tea,sugar refills everyday .

also got 2 toothbrushes and a paste FREE :GoldenSmile1:

had no hassles bringing in more than 2 gals .in the room. reception did take ids and i even saw her taking a xerox of it . so that was good .

passage was clean not oily or greasy.

i had a peep in the kitchen many times . and it looked clean and hygenic all the times, so im sure ian is keeping a strict check all on that.

i also liked the location family marts at both ends and best of all peaceful after 1am.

also rooms are not smelly of cigarette smoke as its STRICTLY NON SMOKING . which was good for me :GoldenSmile1:

guys if u BOOK here dont cancel or at least inform ian in advance as there are very few peeps like him who take bookings without paying in advance . so dont break his trust .

great job mate.but keep it up always...... :Number1a:

P1010654.jpg

20120816_202905.jpg

20120816_202935.jpg

20120816_202956.jpg

20120816_203023.jpg

20120816_203123.jpg

20120816_203225.jpg

P1010648.jpg

P1010649.jpg

P1010651.jpg

P1010655.jpg

P1010653.jpg

I am happy you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed your time in Pattaya.... 2 girls ? the more the merrier in my book... sometimes wish I was not a married man :0(

No shows can be a pain and I have a growing list of customers who "cannot re-book" due to not arriving / emailing me to cancel. But... on the whole its not a big problem, I just hate turing away other bookings then the room stands emtpy / waits for a walk in booking.

• 3 months later...

not long now....for my 3 weeks in jan......LOS....the place still looks the business....

not long now....for my 3 weeks in jan......LOS....the place still looks the business....

I am sure you will enjoy the hotel and its closeness to all the new LK Metro hotspots! nothing like a short walk home after a long night on the ale with something nice in tow .. . :-)

Ian,

Pls keep it posted if any canceled bookings for Jan-Feb 2013. We are still holding our hotel booking expecting a chance in CG.

I will do, but its getting close and 99% of all guests have arrived so it might be time to book something else as I dont want you struggling for a room.

Merry Christmas,

Ian

hi ian .

really looking forward to my 3 week stay in january ,, room 104.

hope to see you in the hotel on my arrival for that drink .

rich

Yup its all booked for you Rich, sadly I will be in the UK. We are upgrading our warehouse there and might take a month or so :-(

One of the big things for me that I'm always glad they have is the fully enclosed showers...

I really hate having the entire bathroom floor wet for hours after I take a shower, especially

with the slick tile floors...

My Stay.....not sure if i posted before.....

Can you tell me the room number and also which floor it is on? I like the room and would like to request it when I come in Oct. Thanks

Can you tell me the room number and also which floor it is on? I like the room and would like to request it when I come in Oct. Thanks

that looks like a deluxe room...i think there is 9 of them...all the same....i stayed last year ...great place to stay....i'm staying next month ..for 3 weeks.....can't wait...

Archived