Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee- Review

sluminit

If I remember correctly:

high season

normal room 1000

jacuzzi room 1500

low season

normal room 700

jacuzzi room 1000

When is high season and when is low season?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is high season and when is low season?

Low Season starts i think May to October, and High Season is November to April.

The place is great!! I loved my stay here the location, staff, room everything was top notch and for the price there should be no complaints. I am eager to come back here again in june.

i spent 4 nights at the China from Feb 18 to Feb 22..Me and my wingman were very pleased by the nice rooms and the good location of your hotel Ian and we will for sure book again for our next trip...The food at your restaurant was also fantastic ! My only complaint is that the Wifi did not work at all in the room during the 1st 2 nights... and i had to go to a nearby cybercafe...It worked perfectly after but your staff did not deal really quickly IMHO to solve my problem..But anyway it was a minor inconvenience and i will book again at your place...Just a piece of advice : please try to make sure that the corridor downstairs leading to the rooms be more clean as i could see the floor was quite dirty (maybe due to the fact that the restaurant's kitchen is close to it ?)

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

i spent 4 nights at the China from Feb 18 to Feb 22..Me and my wingman were very pleased by the nice rooms and the good location of your hotel Ian and we will for sure book again for our next trip...The food at your restaurant was also fantastic ! My only complaint is that the Wifi did not work at all in the room during the 1st 2 nights... and i had to go to a nearby cybercafe...It worked perfectly after but your staff did not deal really quickly IMHO to solve my problem..But anyway it was a minor inconvenience and i will book again at your place...Just a piece of advice : please try to make sure that the corridor downstairs leading to the rooms be more clean as i could see the floor was quite dirty (maybe due to the fact that the restaurant's kitchen is close to it ?)

for the internet...i used the onex next door for my wifi conection

it's ONYX (bar next to china garden)

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

it's ONYX (bar next to china garden)

If you do have a problem with the internet please speak with Bow my manager, often the routers just need turning off / on again. Due to the heat or something they just need a reset, otherwise we usually can get an IT guy onsite same or next day

I will speak to them regarding the corridors outside the kitchen .... its meant to be cleaned daily and deep cleaned twice a week !

thanks

ian

Can someone tell me regarding water pressure?

good water pressure.....and load's of hot water........+ shower for two....

Yes the water pressure is good, we have mixer taps on the rain shower with the heater above in the ceiling... they are lovely walk in showers (hehe for 2) with proper glass divides

Shower for two.

:LMAO1:

You can barfine all girls in the bar, take them with you to shower and you'll have still enough space to land here with Boeing.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

Thanks everyone for the great information. Sounds like great reviews. I just sent in a booking request from 22/05/2012 - 04/06/2012 for a Jacuzzi room hopefully. If not I will try again on my next trip in Aug-Sept time frame. I have always stayed down in Soi 7 area so this should be a nice change pf pace. Looking forward to staying there.

Thanks everyone for the great information. Sounds like great reviews. I just sent in a booking request from 22/05/2012 - 04/06/2012 for a Jacuzzi room hopefully. If not I will try again on my next trip in Aug-Sept time frame. I have always stayed down in Soi 7 area so this should be a nice change pf pace. Looking forward to staying there.

Always best to book far in advance for this very busy place.

Really sorry, but one more question. Will the reception hold the girls id? This is important for me as I want them to.

Yes, but they don't get a copy of ID and girl can leave without your "permission" (they give her her ID back whenever she appears at the reception and don't check out if you're lying drugged on the ground in your room :rolleyes: ).

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

Yes, but they don't get a copy of ID and girl can leave without your "permission" (they give her her ID back whenever she appears at the reception and don't check out if you're lying drugged on the ground in your room :rolleyes: ).

good point....they do take the id's...but no copy's.....still a brill place to stay

To be honest I thought they did copy the girls ID, we even have a printer / scanner specifically for the job as reception ! I will check and if its not happening then it will from today!

We do have CCTV on every floor, large safes in every rooms and a key tag entry system ....

Thanks for the info !

What is the size of the normal and jacuzzi rooms?

What is the size of the normal and jacuzzi rooms?

I "deluxe room" (standard) is around 25-30 sq metres ... every rooms has a king size bed, 2 bedside tables and a reasonable size bathroom like pictured above (walk in shower). The jacuzzi rooms are probably around 45 sq metres and 2 out of the 3 have a large double balcony at the front.

Sort the ID card issue out and I say its perfect place to stay. Thx Jolly Friar

Its already sorted :-) I spoke with Bow the manager today and she insisted we already were copying the ID cards .... but I told her to make sure everyone was doing it! It should be fine now. Cheers

HeHe We would need another 99 more rooms to be perfect :P

Its already sorted :-) I spoke with Bow the manager today and she insisted we already were copying the ID cards .... but I told her to make sure everyone was doing it! It should be fine now. Cheers

HeHe We would need another 99 more rooms to be perfect :P

I'm sorry about my insight how you deal with ID cards. I didn't want to harm your business or anything like that.

When we came come back to hotel, they just toke her ID and put it in little transparent case. That's what I saw. When girl wanted leave in the morning, she just went and never had problem leave hotel alone. Even in the middle of night. When we were leaving together, they just toke ID out of the case and didn't take copy even now.

So, maybe there's some hidden procedure of taking copy during night or when guest is in the room. I don't know. But I'm sure now it would be totally ok.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

I'm sorry about my insight how you deal with ID cards. I didn't want to harm your business or anything like that.

When we came come back to hotel, they just toke her ID and put it in little transparent case. That's what I saw. When girl wanted leave in the morning, she just went and never had problem leave hotel alone. Even in the middle of night. When we were leaving together, they just toke ID out of the case and didn't take copy even now.

So, maybe there's some hidden procedure of taking copy during night or when guest is in the room. I don't know. But I'm sure now it would be totally ok.

Thats ok, I prefer if everyone gives me feedback "on anything" which can make our business runner better.

What happens is this and its definitely happening.....

1) Guy arrives back to the hotel with his girl (or girls hehe) and if he goes straight up to the room thats fine, we dont want problems about asking for ID's off GF's and wifes etc (its happened to me and my wife and I was very upset with the hotel).

2) If the guy comes to the check in window by the entrance with is manned 24 hours a day we take the girls ID card, you go off to the room. We have a printer scanner, we scan and print the ID card, write down the time and room number and file it in our "purple folder".

3) In the morning or 25 minutes later (wink, wink) the girl leaves .... and we hand her back the ID card.... BUT we already keep a copy on file, if you are drugged or robbed this information and CCTV footage will be given to you and the police.

We cannot prevent the worse from happening but we can help if it does! Unfortunately the rooms do not have telephones for us to call up to the rooms and check your OK but even if we did it opens a whole new can of worms. The rooms do all have safes and we do keep records.

Thanks again

Ian

3) In the morning or 25 minutes later (wink, wink) the girl leaves .... and we hand her back the ID card.... BUT we already keep a copy on file, if you are drugged or robbed this information and CCTV footage will be given to you and the police.

We cannot prevent the worse from happening but we can help if it does! Unfortunately the rooms do not have telephones for us to call up to the rooms and check your OK but even if we did it opens a whole new can of worms. The rooms do all have safes and we do keep records.

I think this procedure is a good service ...

If everything is under control you are just not driving fast enough!

• 2 weeks later...

Emailed & pmed Ian about the possibility of booking 4 standard/deluxe rooms from 19th-24th May 2012. Availibility of a dedicated car park is a must since we will be driving down on our own from Bangkok. awaiting an early reply....

Archived