Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee- Review

sluminit

I love the look of this place and the reviews look great, but cannot get a reply from either the online booking or directly from the owner (quite a few days now). Anyone know if he is back in town or if I should give up and book elsewhere?

My trip is coming up fast (about two weeks, Yay!) and really want to make sure I have a room to go to.

thanks.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly:

high season

normal room 1000

jacuzzi room 1500

low season

normal room 700

jacuzzi room 1000

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

funfrom......my trip is coming up same time as yours and I contacted the owner afew weeks ago and he pm'd back to say fully booked for this period. So maybe give up and try somewhere else. Personally im gonna book somewhere for a couple of nights and maybe pop by on the off chance that theres a cancellation when i get there

funfrom......my trip is coming up same time as yours and I contacted the owner afew weeks ago and he pm'd back to say fully booked for this period. So maybe give up and try somewhere else. Personally im gonna book somewhere for a couple of nights and maybe pop by on the off chance that theres a cancellation when i get there

Thanks for the info, that is a big help. Will have to decide where to go now, had hoped for CG. Probably should have given up earlier and gone ahead with booking somewhere else, but at least it is not completely the last minute :-).

Im in the same position. I just cannot decide where to book. Ive looked at afew......Sutus Court, D-apartment, R-con. Gonna book one tomorrow for a couple of nights as ive only got a week to go.

If I remember correctly:

high season

normal room 1000

jacuzzi room 1500

low season

normal room 700

jacuzzi room 1000

i payed 800baht high season for a deluxe in jan...brill room's aswell

I just confirmed a Jacuzzi Room for October for 2 weeks at 1000 Baht a night including Halloween. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Im in the same position. I just cannot decide where to book. Ive looked at afew......Sutus Court, D-apartment, R-con. Gonna book one tomorrow for a couple of nights as ive only got a week to go.

I looked at Sutus Court when in Pattaya last summer. The accommodations are very good for the price, and it is the place I would book if I stayed in that area.

is there any map with the location of china gardens marked ,just want to confirm to myself and in-case i need to give it to a cab driver

if you are unsure get him to bring you to the intersection of soi bouckow and soi diana. you are within 2 minutes walking distance at that point. enjoy . i will .........on saturday !!!

Streetview (though before they actually moved in...)

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?9xuRUj7rkc9ABDAA

China Garden in the location of the Hole in One bar in the streetview image. It is still next to Onyx, and across

the street from the J&P Court, both of which can be also be seen in the streetview above.

Sent email a few times using their website, but no response. I am not sure what's going on there.

With a farang owner you would expect at least expect some response. A bit disappointing really....

Sent email a few times using their website, but no response. I am not sure what's going on there.

With a farang owner you would expect at least expect some response. A bit disappointing really....

Yep, something must be going on in his personal life - he seemed really nice and responsible the one day he emailed back :-), but otherwise could not get a response. Another BM (thanks poolieblue) let me know they were booked up for the time period I wanted so I moved on and booked elsewhere, but it would have been nice if they had let me know themselves.

The owner still seems like a standup guy so will probably give them another shot in future, hopefully this is a one time issue.

My e-mails were replied to very quickly.

Nicely furnished rooms and friendly staff. Good value in the under 1,000 Baht bracket.

Sent email last Thursday so far after 5 days still no response.

A lot of good reviews about the hotel, but looks like answering emails is not a good part of this hotel.

I sent e-mail to them on 11 February no reply so far.

normally a quick response from BM jollyfriar link below has more contact details openly posted in china garden thread

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/77213-china-garden-hotel-soi-lenkee-review/page__st__150__p__1551602#entry1551602

Yep, something must be going on in his personal life - he seemed really nice and responsible the one day he emailed back :-), but otherwise could not get a response. Another BM (thanks poolieblue) let me know they were booked up for the time period I wanted so I moved on and booked elsewhere, but it would have been nice if they had let me know themselves.

The owner still seems like a standup guy so will probably give them another shot in future, hopefully this is a one time issue.

Just to follow up on this, the owner emailed me back. My emails were going into his spam folder so he was not catching them.

Just to follow up on this, the owner emailed me back. My emails were going into his spam folder so he was not catching them.

Same here Ian has apologized for that so now i'm more than Happy.

Same here Ian has apologized for that so now i'm more than Happy.

I had figured something was up, he seems like a nice guy.

I had figured something was up, he seems like a nice guy.

I apologise for anyone who did not get a timely response, I do have a few things going on back in the UK with my elderly parents and my website email kinda sucks!

If you do not get a reply within 24-48 hours please email me directly at [email protected] this is my personal email and I do check it everyday!

Thanks guys for all the support and bookings, I could not do it without you all !!

Best Wishes

Ian

If I remember correctly:

high season

normal room 1000

jacuzzi room 1500

low season

normal room 700

jacuzzi room 1000

high season

normal room 1000 only 800

jacuzzi room 1500 Correct

low season

normal room 700 Only 650

jacuzzi room 1000 Correct

Do email me on short notice as I sometimes have cancellations, or drop in to the China Garden on the off chance.... But nothing beats booking as early as possible !!

Thanks

Ian

[email protected]

Archived