Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee- Review

sluminit

Yep the 8th is the only day I cannot stay there.

I was thinking of staying at the place that can not be mentioned on that day.

Or just partying all night that night. :)

My birthday is on the 10th so I was thinking that You, Mr Texasskibum and myself can have a combined birthday celebration!

Brilliant Plan!

Yeah I wanted a jacuzzi room for the 8th but on past form I'm usually good for nothing after my birthday anyway so would probably have wasted it.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to book, but when trying to confirm my booking - undelivered email (full mailbox) - and after that room was already booked - very confusing.

I dont really understand, its hotmail and the mailbox is empty as I do email 3 - 4 times a day.. I think most people will confirm I reply pretty quickly ...

Its a first come first serve booking system, as I reply the room will might be available but if someone else books the room either walking in or via the net before you confirm I have little choice except to take their books... I only have 3 jacuzzi rooms and only 2 with balconies.

Sorry for any confusion.

ian

The Jacuzzi rooms are booked for all of June except a few odd nights, all of July (except 24th july - 4th aug, August there are a few weeks here and there... September fully booked..not even a few days spare, October has odd week here and there, November has a few weeks and so does December...

Please make your booking early if you require a jacuzzi room.. we are taking bookings for February / March & April already ....

deluxe rooms are kind of freely available on the whole except the start of September and June is 80% full for deluxe rooms. And as Skeeter said, the are the same high quality but no jacuzzi

Cheers guys

It is OK, i wrote couple of emails to you and only one returned as undeliverable, but this was the most important one, so i missed my chance to make a booking.

I made a booking for the end of January and my e mails were answered very promptly, a very good service so far and I am looking forward to my stay there.

Received a reply on my questions in about 4 hours.Gone make a booking for November.

pm ian on forum for enquiries and was replied promptly. the booking was sent a day later, i replied with a thx with no email being bounced back. thanks again :)

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

pm also sent, waiting for a reply !!

Water and electric included in the room prices which are about 500 baht per night in low season for a "standard room" and 800+ for a jacuzzi room (if one is available).

We will post pic's of the standard rooms soon (next few days)

Hi Ian,last time i forget to ask you ,how much is it for a standart room

for 4 to 5 weeks starting at the 2-11-11???.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Very happy you guys are enjoying the hotel, its always worth emailing as we get "gaps" between bookings of the Jacuzzi rooms... I am trying to find a way of posting room availability online!

Ian i like this pics from the rooms.For the comming future

wish you luck all day and ever a full house.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Is China Garden on Jolly Friar side or the other? I'm going to print Jolly Friar map to tell the driver, or does China Garden have a map up? Thx:)

pm also sent, waiting for a reply !!

dont worry I am on the case :)

Is China Garden on Jolly Friar side or the other? I'm going to print Jolly Friar map to tell the driver, or does China Garden have a map up? Thx:)

Its on the same side about 3 door up... directly opersite JP Court

Hi Ian,last time i forget to ask you ,how much is it for a standart room

for 4 to 5 weeks starting at the 2-11-11???.

Hi Midge, we could just about do that... they are 800 baht per night mate

Well for my first time in pattaya.

I will be staying here from the 26th of june until 20th of july in a deluxe room.

Heard so many good reviews and also looking at pics its a good deal, restaurant seems to have some great food too :D

Owner responds quickly and is friendly.

cant wait to check it out :D

Can anyone show me where this is on Pattaya street view/photo guide

Is it close to Oasis-a-go-go?

Thanks

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

If you plan to buy some drinks try some neegotiation, many places will let use use it free.

Very good tip, thank you markus_welby.

I will share that info with friends who come and visit and like to do a bit of pool side relaxing.

It is however, much closer to Soi LK Metro (no more than 5 mins walk)

You would have to walk very slow to make a trip to soi LK Metro last 5 minutes, ha ha...

Thanks

From Oasis go go, look South on soi Boukaew, walk to the next cross street. On the right you have soi Diana, on the left you have soi Lengkee. Go left up soi lengkee, it is maybe 100m or less, up on the left.

Very close to Oasis go go and the LK Metro area, which is very much an up and coming area, with some 24 hour bars.

You would have to walk very slow to make a trip to soi LK Metro last 5 minutes, ha ha...

I remember taking 25+mins trying to get from Soi Diana to DD on my 1st trip. I was holding a cartoonman's map and still got lost. End up taking my 1st motortaxi there. I'm hopeless ><

I remember taking 25+mins trying to get from Soi Diana to DD on my 1st trip. I was holding a cartoonman's map and still got lost. End up taking my 1st motortaxi there. I'm hopeless ><

:o Soi Diana to Devils Den in 25 minute! Bet its takes you less then 2 minutes now ! :P

China Garden is less then 2 minutes walk from Oasis A Go Go, its basically at the enf of our street and turn right... very close

Thanks

Here you go http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?9xuRUj7rkcyA6CAA

Bear in mind though that Pattaya Photo Guide was shot long before CGH opened so you will be looking at the bar that was there before.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

dont worry I am on the case :)

i worry about which case you are actually on !!! :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Archived