IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee- Review

sluminit

Looks like September is going to be a very busy month for here and also in Pattaya!

I guess anyone we meet going into or out of the hotel that month will be fellow BM's. :)

It will be great to meet a few of you and maybe debrief in the morning over breakfast.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first trip to patt will be on this hotel after many good reviews from the members on this board.

Ian is also very friendly and quick to respond. Seems like a great lad.

I am sure this will be a great stay, and i am happy i was lucky to get the jacuzzi room!

When i get home i will make sure to post a review.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=1&

&time_template=1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xFFFFFF&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=Local time&

&event_time=year:2011;month:10;day:15;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Newbie Trip&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

This place looks and sounds awesome,very promising for a visit next time. :)

This place looks and sounds awesome,very promising for a visit next time. :)

Please try to book your room as early as possible especially if you would like the Jacuzzi rooms, we are having such a fantastic response form PA and are already filling up over Christmas / New Year !

This place sounds great. I will give them a ring to see if they have a room for next week. It will be my first trip to Thailand, but now i live close (UAE)so no more excuses!

Hi Ian do you have any standard rooms available in about 8hrs time? I'll be checking out of Orn's Place on Soi Honey and will be needing somewhere for a few weeks. I must mention that i am leaving Orn's Place as the internet is too slow for me. I do a lot of work online. If you have a decent, stable (stable rather than fast) wifi in rooms and an available room then i would like to take it off your hands. Thanks.

Ross

Hi Ian do you have any standard rooms available in about 8hrs time? I'll be checking out of Orn's Place on Soi Honey and will be needing somewhere for a few weeks. I must mention that i am leaving Orn's Place as the internet is too slow for me. I do a lot of work online. If you have a decent, stable (stable rather than fast) wifi in rooms and an available room then i would like to take it off your hands. Thanks.

Ross

Hi,

Yes we have free wired and wireless internet in every room, we use CAT which is fast and stable... The bad news is we are full ;o(

I have room 301 opening up 3rd July but thats only until the 8th July, sorry mate

Vacancies in July

These are our vacancies for July after 1 no show and a cancellation

Deluxe Room 101(500 baht per night) - 16th July to 20th July, 23rd July to 29th July

Deluxe Room 102 (500 baht per night) - fully booked

Deluxe Room 103 (500 baht per night) - 12th July to to 22nd July

Jacuzzi Room 104 (800 baht per night) - fully booked

Deluxe Room 201(500 baht per night) - 16th July to 1st Aug

Deluxe Room 202 (500 baht per night) - 1st July 8th July

Deluxe Room 203 (500 baht per night) - Fully Booked

Jacuzzi Room 204 (800 baht per night) - Fully Booked

Deluxe Room 301(500 baht per night) - Fully Booked

Deluxe Room 302 (500 baht per night) - Fully Booked

Deluxe Room 303 (500 baht per night) - 24th July to 1st Aug

Jacuzzi Room 304 (800 baht per night) - 19th July to 23rd July

For any bookings please email me at [email protected] and remember you can change rooms if it does not exactly fit your dates!

Thanks

Ian

just spent 20nights in the cgh [rooms 202+203]and have to say the rooms are top class,the location fantastic,the cleaning ladies[new not to even attempt to clean my room until late afternoon]were a deelight.never had the pleasure ov meeting ian but will definitely be returning[vacancies permiting]all in all a great place. the only things i could fault was the flooring wher you first enter the building is slippy as fck at times and both me and me bird both nearly whent on our arse a couple ov times,and the karaoke bar next door can be a bit noisy at times ,but ime just splitting hairs really because i thought it was spot on,cheers ian :Cool3:

kraoke bar next door can be a bit noisy at times

that sounds like fun..... :Awesome:

Dayo :Clap:

Dayo...

just spent 20nights in the cgh [rooms 202+203]and have to say the rooms are top class,the location fantastic,the cleaning ladies[new not to even attempt to clean my room until late afternoon]were a deelight.never had the pleasure ov meeting ian but will definitely be returning[vacancies permiting]all in all a great place. the only things i could fault was the flooring wher you first enter the building is slippy as fck at times and both me and me bird both nearly whent on our arse a couple ov times,and the karaoke bar next door can be a bit noisy at times ,but ime just splitting hairs really because i thought it was spot on,cheers ian :Cool3:

Thanks for the good review, we are working hard to keep the entrance hall way clean and less slippery! We already used non slip tiles and clean the floor daily, on Thursdays its scrubbed! I will have the kitchen staff change their shoes when they leave the kitchen which should eradicate no problem.

Regarding "The Carter Club" next door, I guess there are almost no guest houses / hotels that are not situated next to a bar or entertainment venue. The Carter Club does not have many customers and I main bar is no the ground floor next to the restaurant not the rooms... but I will keep an eye on it! Its the first times its been mentioned to me since opening in March! I dont think it will be long until they close anyway, its changed hands recently and changed in to the Karaoke bar which wont last long..then I can expand !

Goggle's your friend, mate: http://www.chinagardenpattaya.com

sluminit, where abouts on Lenkee is it? Can't remember seeing that place being done up back in January.

email Chinagardenpattaya.com

"Hi,

Sorry we are fully booked for September, sorry. Yes free wired and wireless internet in all rooms, each room has a safe. Sorry no breakfast.

I hope we can help next time

Ian"

-*-------------------------------------------

September 2011 - Pattaya---- gogogogogogogogog

----------------------------------------------------

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1314918000000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

email Chinagardenpattaya.com

"Hi,

Sorry we are fully booked for September, sorry. Yes free wired and wireless internet in all rooms, each room has a safe. Sorry no breakfast.

I hope we can help next time

Ian"

Yes I am afraid we do not have any rooms for your dates ! Sorry.. no Castilian !

(email)

Good afternoon,

I would like to know the price for a stay of 27 days in his hotel room under a room.

From September 2 to 28

I also want breakfast, wireless internet and safe.

Girl friend at the hotel a problem?

I can make a budget? I have tight budget

Thank you very much.

P. S. Do they speak Castilian?

Yes I am afraid we do not have any rooms for your dates ! Sorry.. no Castilian !

(email)

Good afternoon,

I would like to know the price for a stay of 27 days in his hotel room under a room.

From September 2 to 28

I also want breakfast, wireless internet and safe.

Girl friend at the hotel a problem?

I can make a budget? I have tight budget

Thank you very much.

P. S. Do they speak Castilian?

:LMAO1:

Brilliant!

How about Esperanto?

Cornish?

Welsh?

Any Latin speakers there?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

:LMAO1:

Brilliant!

How about Esperanto?

Cornish?

Welsh?

Any Latin speakers there?

I was not making fun, I only posted the email after he posted my reply.. I was not sure of the point ! I dont like turning away customers but I just dont have the rooms, sorry !

I was not making fun, I only posted the email after he posted my reply.. I was not sure of the point ! I dont like turning away customers but I just dont have the rooms, sorry !

Que? :P

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I just went to the website and the rooms were 700 THB. Is this the standard room? and is this the same room the writer stayed in? I was wondering if they had any better rooms...cause 700 is really cheap

I just went to the website and the rooms were 700 THB. Is this the standard room? and is this the same room the writer stayed in? I was wondering if they had any better rooms...cause 700 is really cheap

Yea we are really cheap ! We are newly opened and the prices are introductory.. saying that next year the prices wont be much more, perhaps 650 baht for a deluxe and 1000 for the jacuzzi rooms and I think people who have stayed would agree thats still cheap ! Any idea's how we can make things even better please feel free to post your feedback !

Cheers

Ian

Any idea's how we can make things even better please feel free to post your feedback !

Hopefully we can catch up for a chat while I am there, I have a few ideas that I can throw your way.

Hopefully we can catch up for a chat while I am there, I have a few ideas that I can throw your way.

Great ! Look forward to meeting you.

Yea we are really cheap ! We are newly opened and the prices are introductory.. saying that next year the prices wont be much more, perhaps 650 baht for a deluxe and 1000 for the jacuzzi rooms and I think people who have stayed would agree thats still cheap ! Any idea's how we can make things even better please feel free to post your feedback !

Cheers

Ian

I would happily pay a 1000 baht for the Jacuzzi room! Hell i would pay 900 baht for the Deluxe

To me rooms are all about Hot showers with strong water pressure and comfortable beds and strong WIFI and you get all three plus more

Just my two cents

Here's one, stripper poles in the jacuzzi room :GrinNod1:

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

Is entry to the room through the restaurant? Might be a bit too much exposure for the trash I bring back! ;)

Is entry to the room through the restaurant? Might be a bit too much exposure for the trash I bring back! ;)

i lead to believe there's a side door....

Dayo :GoldenSmile1:

Dayo...

Archived