IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee- Review

sluminit

Is entry to the room through the restaurant? Might be a bit too much exposure for the trash I bring back! ;)

Yes there is a another entrance to the hotel, you definitely dont need to go through the restuarant etc

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got back and had a nice stay at the china garden. i would like to know if you have spare room for the first week of october 2011. as i wil be back then. cheers.

Hmmm I am also interested to stay here the second half of January.

I emailed the owner already but no reply...I will send him a PM over here to show that I am already a member here (hope that that is positive):)

Want to arrange accomodation as soon as possible, since january is high-season. And always better once everything is arranged.

Yes I am afraid we do not have any rooms for your dates ! Sorry.. no Castilian !

(email)

Good afternoon,

I would like to know the price for a stay of 27 days in his hotel room under a room.

From September 2 to 28

I also want breakfast, wireless internet and safe.

Girl friend at the hotel a problem?

I can make a budget? I have tight budget

Thank you very much.

P. S. Do they speak Castilian?

Have been on your web site and have requested reservation in november. Is that month booked out? if rooms available which 1s, the jaccuzi rooms would b prefered choice.

Thanx :-)

Hmmm I am also interested to stay here the second half of January.

I emailed the owner already but no reply...I will send him a PM over here to show that I am already a member here (hope that that is positive):)

Want to arrange accomodation as soon as possible, since january is high-season. And always better once everything is arranged.

Definitely a possessive being forum member as I look at the posts before the emails ;) so you get a head start! :001_Thank_You5:

just got back and had a nice stay at the china garden. i would like to know if you have spare room for the first week of october 2011. as i wil be back then. cheers.

I have one room deluxe room 103 available from the 1st October check out 8th October, glad you liked your stay :001_Thank_You5:

Have been on your web site and have requested reservation in november. Is that month booked out? if rooms available which 1s, the jaccuzi rooms would b prefered choice.

Thanx :-)

We have rooms for November depending on dates, jacuzzi room 204 is available from 15th to 30th November, 1,500 baht per night

cheers

ian

Just returned from 2 weeks at CGH and can only highlight that the hotel is well located, very clean and friendly. Ian's attention to detail and quality has provided an excellent vfm facility.

I've posted some photos of the view off the balcony as others have added info on the room layout and content.

The only downside was on level 1 the noise intrusion from the adjacent Thai Club would have got on my nerves but on floor 2 there was no disturbance.

Also don't think every Thai girl is going to jump straight in the jacuzzi as some were frightened by it in my travel colleague's room whilst many were not !!

CGH Room 204 has to be one of the best locations at a good price.

Ian many thanks to you and your staff for your hospitality

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 497.JPG

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 498.JPG

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 499.JPG

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 019.JPG

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 279.JPG

Thanks for the write up, looks like a nice cuppa tea you were having on the balcony

We have rooms for November depending on dates, jacuzzi room 204 is available from 15th to 30th November, 1,500 baht per night

cheers

ian

thank you ian im hopeing you can confirm booking for room 204.

look forward to hearing from you :)

I have one room deluxe room 103 available from the 1st October check out 8th October, glad you liked your stay :001_Thank_You5:

i will be there on the 2nd october and will check out on 8th. thankyou.

thank you ian im hopeing you can confirm booking for room 204.

look forward to hearing from you :)

Booked you in to 204 mate, email confirmation sent today !

i will be there on the 2nd october and will check out on 8th. thankyou.

OK I booked you the room, please PM you name and personal email so I can complete the booking. Ta

Booked you in to 204 mate, email confirmation sent today !

Thanx m8t look forward to my stay there :-)

Jacuzzi room available between 20th October to 5th November by any chance?

Jacuzzi room available between 20th October to 5th November by any chance?

Jacuzzi room 304 is available from 1st Nov to 5th, fully booked all rooms end of October.

I look forward to my stay in room 104 30 Aug to 12 September.

Ian, do you have a room a room available for the period from Oct 4th til Oct 14th 2011.

Prefer Jacuzzi room but will also take the standard room.

Thanks

hey mates §

now everybody talk about soi diana,soi buckao;soi lenkke ,i'ved never been ,but i want to try in my next trip,i am thinking book in chinagarden;but i have just a question,is easy bringing back girls from Walking Street ?

taxi,bath bus ,i ask cause i dont know the area!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your help

hey mates §

now everybody talk about soi diana,soi buckao;soi lenkke ,i'ved never been ,but i want to try in my next trip,i am thinking book in chinagarden;but i have just a question,is easy bringing back girls from walking street ?

taxi,bath bus ,i ask cause i dont know the area!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your help

With LK Metro just 2 blocks away,who needs Walking Street?

A short walk get's you about 8 agogos,Devil's Den,Soi Diana Beer bars,Papagayos,2nd road beer bars.

Walking Street is crazier,but fun.A must see.There are some good gogos there as well.But pricier.

If you haven't already booked your room for peak season at China Garden you won't likely find a room there now.Good luck

With LK Metro just 2 blocks away,who needs walking street?

A short walk get's you about 8 agogos,Devil's Den,Soi Diana Beer bars,Papagayos,2nd road beer bars.

Walking street is crazier,but fun.A must see.There are some good gogos there as well.But pricier.

If you haven't already booked your room for peak season at China Garden you won't likely find a room there now.Good luck

thanks mate

Ian, do you have a room a room available for the period from Oct 4th til Oct 14th 2011.

Prefer Jacuzzi room but will also take the standard room.

Thanks

Sorry, October is now gridlocked for both deluxe and jacuzzi.. thank you

ian

Here my review of China Garden room 304. Initially I booked a deluxe room cos the jacuzzi rooms are fully book during my stay, but lady luck is with me this time. There was a cancellation and I asked Ian if he could allowed me to change. The reply was prompt and I managed to a jaccuzi room for my stay.

The staffs here are really well trained. In just a few hours, they all seems to know that my room is 304 and always handed me the key with a smile. I didn't know the room should have a bottle opener, when the cleaning lady heard about there's none in my room. In less than 10mins she up at the door with one.

The room is just great, I'll galdly pay 1500B or a room of this standard, but I'm really lucky I only need to pay 800B :) The only thing I have a little concern about is the flooring of the room. It felt slippery if your feet are wet, but that's pretty much my problem for coming out of the toilet with wet feet.

As for water pressure and temperature, I have no issue. It fills up the jacuzzi with warm water quite quickly. Internet wifi is good enough, I can upload a 1mb file in less than 1/2 min.

I'll leave you guys with some of my humble shots of this lovely hotel room:)

P7200879a.jpg

P7200883a.jpg

P7200884a.jpg

P7200888a.jpg

P7200889a.jpg

P7200890a.jpg

P7200892a.jpg

P7200894a.jpg

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

Here my review of China Garden room 304. Initially I booked a deluxe room cos the jacuzzi rooms are fully book during my stay, but lady luck is with me this time. There was a cancellation and I asked Ian if he could allowed me to change. The reply was prompt and I managed to a jaccuzi room for my stay.

I'll leave you guys with some of my humble shots of this lovely hotel room:)

Thanks for the review of this room.

I will be relaxing in that Spa bath in about 44 days myself!

I'm so excited about staying there!

Ian...A quick question.

I'm considering hiring a bike this time. It there safe parking available around there? Would you recommend anywhere to park it if not?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Archived