Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee- Review

sluminit

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you tell me the room number and also which floor it is on? I like the room and would like to request it when I come in Oct. Thanks

I think it's 304.

First room when u get off the stairs on level 3.

204 should be the same as well.

One of the big things for me that I'm always glad they have is the fully enclosed showers...

I really hate having the entire bathroom floor wet for hours after I take a shower, especially

with the slick tile floors...

Agreed, last thing you want first thing in the morning or after a skin full is a soaking wet bathroom floor to contend with! Our floor also has non slip tiles as well as enclosed showers... hehe "Every little helps" ... that might be Asda Super market

I think it's 304.

First room when u get off the stairs on level 3.

204 should be the same as well.

Thanks for the information.

ian just like to say staying in room 204 and it is beautiful and me and my wife are loving great place to people watch and eating your chinese dinner and tea anyone that complains about this room well what can i say for this price unbeatable never met ian before this is a honest report

Hi everybody,

this hotel seems to be a nice place.

Could somebody tell me the longstay-prices for off-season (may)?

One week standard or jacuzzi-room (with balcony), second would be best?

Thank you in advance         

I need a room for 21-25 february 4 nights.can somebody help me with that?

I booked a room through their website. Quick response from Ian.

We have a room available for 800 baht per night, please book via the website www.chinagardenpattaya.com or me personally at [email protected]

thx

ian

Hi Ian,

Do you have 2 rooms available for 8nights checking in on the 9th May 2013?

Cheers...

I have never stayed in this hotel and to my disgrace never eaten in the restaurant yet I love chinese food I intend to change that in February well the eating part, I have tried to book the jaccuzi rooms but never with any success, which I am sad this is right in my favourite area to stay/massage and eat. Either I am a pariah or these rooms are brilliant.

By the way Ian I know its a waste of time asking do you have a jaccuzi room 3-9 Dec.

If not, back to Areca Lodge again, although my stay  there I cannot fault, met my needs and was looked after well.

From 13 to 15 february do you have free numbers, deluxe or jacuzzi?

Butterfly, maomao, ting tong, Yuri always  :Drunk1:

33 years. 14 trips to Pattaya! 15h trip November-December

ibar and soi6 guy 🇹🇭

Hi Ian,

replied to your mail yesterday..for 26 and 27 Jan - just wondering if you got it! 

thanks

Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.

From 13 to 15 february do you have free numbers, deluxe or jacuzzi?

Sorry nothing is available.

thx

I have never stayed in this hotel and to my disgrace never eaten in the restaurant yet I love chinese food I intend to change that in February well the eating part, I have tried to book the jaccuzi rooms but never with any success, which I am sad this is right in my favourite area to stay/massage and eat. Either I am a pariah or these rooms are brilliant.

By the way Ian I know its a waste of time asking do you have a jaccuzi room 3-9 Dec.

If not, back to Areca Lodge again, although my stay  there I cannot fault, met my needs and was looked after well.

Jacuzzi rooms in December are still available.

Cheers for the detailed review and I look forward to seeing Skeeter & friends soon!

Any request for booknigs can be sent to [email protected]

Hey Ian I sent you an email for a booking.

Hi Ian,

Just made a booking true the china garden website for the jacuzzi room from 24 June till 14 July.

Hopefully the room is still available.

Quite Guy,

Soi 6 professional butterfly

Hi everybody,

this hotel seems to be a nice place.

Could somebody tell me the longstay-prices for off-season (may)?

One week standard or jacuzzi-room (with balcony), second would be best?

Thank you in advance         

They don't do long stay prices, they can easily rent the rooms without offering discounts. Try lk royal suite. Normal room rate 3000baht...long stay (monthly) 1,250baht. That's a great saving for the customer, great rooms, includes breakfast for two and has a swimming pool

They don't do long stay prices, they can easily rent the rooms without offering discounts. Try lk royal suite. Normal room rate 3000baht...long stay (monthly) 1,250baht. That's a great saving for the customer, great rooms, includes breakfast for two and has a swimming pool

here's the link. Put your dates in and then click the 'weekly' 'monthly' promotion rates

http://www.lkpattaya.com/promotion.php

• 3 weeks later...
We have a room available for 800 baht per night, please book via the website www.chinagardenpattaya.com or me personally at [email protected]

thx

ian

Hi Ian. I sent you an email.

Archived