IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

Plenty of work going on at the moment.

seems they are concentrated on the building on the left hand side which is far further along than the others.

my room is right next to this building and they have been pilling all week.

plan seems to be getting this left handside building finished 1st.

if this is how they plan to finish the whole project a building at a time, then its going to be at least another 2 years before its fully don

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, kent hansen said:

Hi brothers.

any updates pictures recently?

I will not come to pattaya before next year. 

i will take a swing by in the next day or so. not much sign of obvious progress, more slow and steady

• Like 1

On 9/26/2017 at 03:08, kent hansen said:

Thanks so much for update:)

no worries. today a long range view....................

59cbc4e0cceda_sept25032(Custom).JPG.a39a3743c3ff1477d2c2e34229de3a10.JPG

trust me harbor mall in the background is much further than it looks

and below 1 from Soi 15 late afternoon today

59cbc54869506_sept25034(Custom).JPG.27942c3a9da99d53ab9dfc1a046865d2.JPG

still only a handful of contractors on site, they told me finish end of next year ,, thinking it wont be ontime,55555555, but the more it advances the more chance I got of selling the donkey....

27 minutes ago, paulyd2k said:

still only a handful of contractors on site, they told me finish end of next year ,, thinking it wont be ontime,55555555, but the more it advances the more chance I got of selling the donkey....

The hotel has to go up as well.no chance may be 3 more years. and you be left with a bigger donkey just like next door falling apart already. no chanote for owners who have been in over 18 months.no gym no roof top garden poor workman ship. cheap fittings  etc. etc . etc..

And how much you are willing to loose on the sale.

Edited by talung66

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Have heard some sellers telling people it will be finished by end of 2018, but personally think that's BS. Maybe by the end of 2019 more realistic.

Even had one claiming finish end of this year and when I challenged him he tried to tell me he was a builder and knew what he was talking about. Yeah right sssss

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

11 minutes ago, talung66 said:

The hotel has to go up as well.no chance may be 3 more years. and you be left with a bigger donkey just like next door falling apart already. no chanote for owners who have been in over 18 months.no gym no roof top garden poor workman ship. cheap fittings  etc. etc . etc..

And how much you are willing to loose on the sale.

Seen some trying to sell them as low as 55k per SQM, that must be getting close to half price.

Cheers

from this observer there is still a lot to do , but at least they have started foundation work on the hotel block. as things progress i will take more pics  along the way. right now it does look like a long way

2 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

Have heard some sellers telling people it will be finished by end of 2018, but personally think that's BS. Maybe by the end of 2019 more realistic.

Even had one claiming finish end of this year and when I challenged him he tried to tell me he was a builder and knew what he was talking about. Yeah right sssss

Cheers

Along with the waterfront another one of kobos what the time frame for that one now.

And just today in the azure lobby was a group of about 10 with developers advertising folder getting a spiel on buying. that will be feed a bunch of lies and maybe even more result at half price.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

haters gonna hate,lol,, , yes it`s going to be a long process yet, I am a realist. but at least something is being done not like the waterfront so am feeling a lot better now. am sure when it moves along it will be an impressive place and should put most of the other places to shame if finished well, time will tell.

plenty going on instagram page grandavenue

Sent from my SM-C5000 using Tapatalk

ummm

4 hours ago, paulyd2k said:

haters gonna hate,lol,, , yes it`s going to be a long process yet, I am a realist. but at least something is being done not like the waterfront so am feeling a lot better now. am sure when it moves along it will be an impressive place and should put most of the other places to shame if finished well, time will tell.

Don't think anyone is 'hating', just observing the drawbacks of purchasing off-plan.

on another note if somebody is selling a 2 bed good pool view at half price I would buy it, or a big 1 bed decent pool view

• Like 1

Don't think anyone is 'hating', just observing the drawbacks of purchasing off-plan.
If you've bought into this project you have to remain positive! This guy is just trying to maintain his bubble. I'm not sure when or if the bubble will burst. But the Pattaya property bubble just keeps getting bigger.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

1 minute ago, Daryle said:

If you've bought into this project you have to remain positive! This guy is just trying to maintain his bubble. I'm not sure when or if the bubble will burst. But the Pattaya property bubble just keeps getting bigger.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

I'm by no means an expert on Pattaya property, but in my mind the bubble in Jomtien has pretty much burst. Now seeing condo's advertised sub 40k per SQM, which means the actual realised price may be as low as 30k per SQM.

As I said before, have seen resale condos in this project getting down to in one case, 58k per SQM for a 72 SQM corner unit. That's almost half price from developer price, I'd almost call that a burst bubble.

If I'd bought in this project, definitely wouldn't be selling in the next few years, just have to hope the market recovers before selling.

Cheers

saturday and mobile crane to lift buckets of concrete to sections of the hotel block foundations ...................

59d1c59f8fb11_oct1002(Custom).JPG.eacfa121bbefb1c898c7119607a12e3e.JPG

• Like 2

On 30 September 2017 at 03:15, paulyd2k said:

Slight diffrence between the two.

this one seems to have been sold onto nova group who seem to be honouring the original contracts.

that isnt going to happen with the waterfront, if you bought into that then kiss your money goodbye 

• Like 2

I don't think anybody was to blame, but the pattaya council, all passed. but when a few questions start getting asked about how this and that was passed, the ones who got their pockets lined start back peddling and denying everything. also a lot of complaints about the viewpoint so they had to take a strong stance to support the thais who were complaing, and now it`s at a standstill that nobody can solve, terrible state of affairs really, and that is why I think kobi had enough of all the bullshit that goes on here and said he wont work with these lot again, I think the money is there to finish it but nobody can move,

On 2/10/2017 at 06:51, striderman said:

saturday and mobile crane to lift buckets of concrete to sections of the hotel block foundations ...................

59d1c59f8fb11_oct1002(Custom).JPG.eacfa121bbefb1c898c7119607a12e3e.JPG

This is not for the foundation of the hotel, it's for the foundation of the missing part of the middle block they have still to build.

The hotel will be build on the place where the crane stands on the photo

On 30/9/2017 at 15:03, paulyd2k said:

on another note if somebody is selling a 2 bed good pool view at half price I would buy it, or a big 1 bed decent pool view

You will not find, everyone who bought in foreign name have already paid 60%...