IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

New to the market is a spacious 51.05 sqm. 1 bedroom condo in this prestige hotel and residential development in the heart of Pattaya City.

Situated on just under 11 Rai of prime central Pattaya land and opposite the Centara Avenue and Residence & Suites, it is 1 minute walk to The Avenue Shopping Centre and minutes away from Pattaya's numerous bars, restaurants, shopping centres and the beach.

The project consists of a luxury 4 Star hotel and six additional condominium buildings with luxury swimming pools, ponds, waterfalls, fitness centres and spas.

One of only 32 units in the development that have unspoilt views of the entire length of the pool, it is strategically located near the fitness centre, sauna and pool bar and away from the childrens play area and waterslides, offering quiet enjoyment to the occupant.

Sale price: 3,600,000 Baht.
Payable on contract assignment: 2,252,988 Baht.
Payable to developer on completion: 1,347,012 Baht.

Contract assignment fee will be paid by current buyer.

Please call 089 266 8665 for more information.

Foreign quota.

B10382

Please Note: Developers showroom images and graphics shown.

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

• 2 months later...

looks nice -well done.

do they give an estimate of strata or maintenance fees.

those pools and ponds look expensive to maintain.

It sold for less than the developers price, yes. Seller cut their losses.

I have another one advertised in here on level 8, also in foreign quota, which is less than the developer is asking for in Thai quota and with less desirable views.

Is the  development complete?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Is the  development complete?

no

Nothing seems to be happening on any of tulips developments lately.

Nice looking condo but I'd hold of anything tulip are building at the moment the waterfront problems seem to have effected their other projects

Far East - The quality of the interior of the apartment in the pics is outstanding. Quality furnishings and great decor - i particularly like the marble effect wall with the built-in TV. Not surprised this unit sold so quickly.

Developers show room images as stated in my original post.

Developers show room images as stated in my original post.

Well 10/10 to the developer - that is one outstanding set of images for any prospective purchaser would aspire to.

Developers have a habit of making their showrooms look really good.

The tulip showroom is immaculate, if you seen a matrix showroom, they don't come close.

• Like 1

ummm

The tulip showroom is immaculate, if you seen a matrix showroom, they don't come close.

just a shame they don't finish their projects.

Quick at updating their Facebook pages for waterfront, avenue and golden tulip when things are going well. Unfortunately they don't bother updating or replying to questions about their projects when nothing has been done for months.

Quick to delete comments or questions you ask on there Facebook page though

Say what you want about matrix, at least they finish there condos. Tulip are all flashy sales and marketing material with no end product.

I'm at the end of my rope with them right now

Question for anyone read this from Tulip group. What the fuck is going on with your current under construction projects?

If you've lost all your money because of the waterfront fiasco then fine, at least tell us the truth so we can cut our losses and stop giving you money

Edited by ant
  • Like 3

This condo is SOLD. Please start another thread if you want to discuss the pros and cons of different developers.

This condo is SOLD. Please start another thread if you want to discuss the pros and cons of different developers.

jai yen yen   :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

• 2 weeks later...

unless I've misunderstood the actual UNIT is not sold - what is sold is the PROMISE of a unit.

unless it's built and has a certificate of occupancy it is still just a promise.

Edited by aussielongboat

The contract to purchase has been sold on. The unit does not exist yet and has no chanote, and so it cannot be sold.

• Thanks 1

My friend has purchased 18 apartments in water front he is very very very unhappy.

JDM

I'm sure he is.

My friend has purchased 18 apartments in water front he is very very very unhappy.

JDM

if its true your friend obviously inherited the money to do this.

I'm not seeing that he/she could have earned enough by pragmatic sensible and strategic decision-making

also are they unhappy because  of what happened or their initial decision

Edited by aussielongboat