Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro--Best New Place in Town

expatdude

best camera action of all the posts/threads on here . well done !!!!

Quality ! 

555, I agree--it's been my only suggestion to Ewan, better pictures!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I had dinner there last night.  For the record, I am trying to eat healthier fods after my medical issues.  So I don't always order what I want most.  Which would have been steak or lamb.  Instead, I was a good boy and had seared tuna appetizer (actually a friends I tried) and the barramundi fish (and I usually hate fish.  Especially when the fish hasn't been breaded and fried and with chips).  This came not breaded or fried and with some kind of veggies.

It was excellent.  I really liked everything including the veggies.  Fish arrived hot and perfectly cooked.   The wine was fine and for the quality of meal fairly priced.  I believe I will eat here on a semi-regular basis.  The guy can flat out cook.  Put me down as a yes.

best camera action of all the posts/threads on here . well done !!!!

Quality !

555, I agree--it's been my only suggestion to Ewan, better pictures!

Sorry if pics aren't sexy enuff lol! I have some ideas for future posts ;)

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Hmm will have to visit this restaurant on my next trip to LOS, can't wait...  :Cool_Pics: 

"Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!"

I tried like hell to get my golf ride to have lunch at Bite-Me yesterday afternoon.  Oh no, he has a hankering for pub grub at our usual.  Not that the food at the pub isn't edible but why not try something different?  Sad to go through life not knowing what food is.

I think I'll be there tonight.  No idea what will be on the menu but I'll risk it.   :GoldenSmile1:

I tried like hell to get my golf ride to have lunch at Bite-Me yesterday afternoon.  Oh no, he has a hankering for pub grub at our usual.  Not that the food at the pub isn't edible but why not try something different?  Sad to go through life not knowing what food is.

I think I'll be there tonight.  No idea what will be on the menu but I'll risk it.   :GoldenSmile1:

How's the game?

And who's the poor fuck that has to drive you this year?

How's the game?

And who's the poor fuck that has to drive you this year?

Game is off as one would expect.  30 stableford yesterday.  But I survived the heat.  Driver owns Classroom.  You know him.  And to be on topic I forgot I can't go to Bite-Me tonight.  Group adventure at Tequila Reef.  Great, eating and drinking stuff I am not supposed to without a gall bladder.  

Wednesday.  Bite Me for sure.  Love the name too.  I like to tell people I found a nice new place.  And I wait until they ask what so I can say bite me.  I know, small things get me off.

Game is off as one would expect.  30 stableford yesterday.  But I survived the heat.  Driver owns Classroom.  You know him.  And to be on topic I forgot I can't go to Bite-Me tonight.  Group adventure at Tequila Reef.  Great, eating and drinking stuff I am not supposed to without a gall bladder.  

Wednesday.  Bite Me for sure.  Love the name too.  I like to tell people I found a nice new place.  And I wait until they ask what so I can say bite me.  I know, small things get me off.

Well I can surely concur that it's the small things that get you off.

Say hi to MrS.

Game will get better.Stay patient.

Had another great meal at Bite Me Bistro a couple days ago. Took a buddy and his wife there. Buddy had the 3 course meal which consisted of a duck confit salad, Salmon and cherry pie. His wife had the steak off the menu and I had the steak sandwich. Will be back soon!

Had a meal there early Feb & was impressed. Staying at Canterbury Tales & stumbled on the place during my strolls around, Bliss Lounge I found too :GoldenSmile1:

Had the tuna entree, not really my taste but OK.

Had a lamb dish for main which was very tasty altho I would have liked more of the vegetables which were really well done

Desert was the pineapple in strawberry sauce, sensational

1 SML carafe of red & a glass of red all up about 1200 which I thought was about right.

My PA card got me 10% off food only.

Highly recommend

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Had a meal there early Feb & was impressed. Staying at Canterbury Tales & stumbled on the place during my strolls around, Bliss Lounge I found too :GoldenSmile1:

Had a lamb dish for main which was very tasty altho I would have liked more of the vegetables which were really well done

1 SML carafe of red & a glass of red all up about 1200 which I thought was about right.

Highly recommend

If you wanted more veg - just ask Ewan - he is always happy to please

Bite Me is in the PA card scheme?

Don't see it listed on the thread with all the participating business

Highly recommend

If you wanted more veg - just ask Ewan - he is always happy to please

Yes sure for some it's too much, others not quite enough, just ask for more veg next time

Bite Me is in the PA card scheme?

Don't see it listed on the thread with all the participating business

Don't think it's official yet but we offer Addicts 10% off main menu dishes anyway (not specials, sets or drinks)

Sorry for no photos of specials last few days guys, but keep getting message "Error This file was too big to upload" each time

Until it's sorted - Happy St. Patrick's Day! Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhuit! Thursday's Special - Baked Chicken Fillet with a Mushroom and Paprika Cream Sauce, Mash and Summer Vegetables - 240 baht

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Tonite special.... fucking good. Is the difference when you have a farang chef...

52c40a3da614f4732ee63cdb7b62b799.jpg

Will repeat...

The dessert was... BRUTAL.

726d87e37c80897e70b039ce8f6765c0.jpg

Almost 23.00 will go sleep and wake up at 3.00 am for gogo closing....

Sorry, still can't post photos...

Today's special - Sesame Seared Rare Tuna served with a Seaweed and Pickled Vegetable Salad and Ponzu Dressing - Friday special at 290 instead of 390 baht!

Whats your opening hours or days during songkran 13-19April?

Do we get a group discount if we come in with about 8 people? :)

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Whats your opening hours or days during songkran 13-19April?Do we get a group discount if we come in with about 8 people? :)

No plans to change our hours at the moment! Staff mostly staying in town.

Discounts - we had kind of decided to knock them on the head, it was getting confusing with all the different FB groups and the forums. But for an Addicts booking for eight we would do something ;)

We've a private room upstairs that seats eight, let us know if you want to book...

Something to get your teeth into tomorrow - Japanese Barbecued Ribs with a Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Deep-Fried Daikon - 250 Bht Monday Special

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Update on discounts

The Bite Me discounts for local groups and forums have been suspended - too confusing, too many problems!

We are looking at how to say thank you to our loyal customers in the future but for now we hope you understand, and we will always keep our prices as low as possible anyway :)image.jpeg

Archived