Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro--Best New Place in Town

expatdude

Well, I'm stoked. This has to be the best food deal in town now. Get yer asses down there while the going is good.

I just had lunch at this place on 3rd Road at the top of Soi Lengkee opposite New York Pizza and Boxing Roo bar. Here's their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/BitePattaya/

I had the seared Tuna excuse the stolen pics:

Tuna.jpg

From the menu: "Sesame Seared Rare Tuna (195 baht). Served with a seaweed and pickled vegetable salad and Ponzu dressing"

It was very tasty and an excellent value at 195 baht and 20 baht for water.

My friend had the pork chop:

Pork.jpg

From the menu: "BBQ Jack Daniels Marinated Pork Fillet (290 baht). Baked potato and slaw."

Also very tasty. My friend is sleeping it off now.

The owner knows what he's doing. He deserves the support of all foodies in Pattaya as far as I'm concerned. Don't miss this place.

Here's the menu:

Menu.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I concur - right now this place if they develop it right has the potential to be one of the best restaurants in Pattaya and the surrounding areas

I put it right up there with Cafe des Amis and Brunos

Plus from what I understand the menu will be changed very regularly

Fingers crossed for this place - its taking on the big boys

Any sort of wine list there and if so anyone have prices, estimates are fine :GoldenSmile1:

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Any sort of wine list there and if so anyone have prices, estimates are fine :GoldenSmile1:

WINES (Table)
● Red (Merlot) 150ml glass 120 baht, carafe 360 baht 
● White (Chardonnay) 150ml glass 120 baht, carafe 360 baht

WINES (House)
● Milestone (Red, Australian Shiraz) 890 baht 
● Malbec (Red, Argentina Syrah) 910 baht 
● Antares (White, Chilean Sauvignon Blanc) 990 baht 
● Val Dobbiadene (Sparkling, Prosecco) 1250 baht

not sure how i havent seen this ive been around that area the last 7 days

will check this out soon - probably the tuna

not sure how i havent seen this ive been around that area the last 7 days

will check this out soon - probably the tuna

took this pic dec 22nd, the first time i clocked the place....

dec 22 009 (Custom).JPG

the van in the pic is coming out of soi lengkee onto third road

as mentioned in the OP new york pizza and roo bar are almost opposite

access inn is a short distance behind me as i took the pic

Yes, I only had the tuna. I blew out my knee recently, so exercise a lot less and I'm eating less to compensate.

The tuna was just fine portion size for me. I had a few bites of the pork too.

took this pic dec 22nd, the first time i clocked the place....

attachicon.gifdec 22 009 (Custom).JPG

the van in the pic is coming out of soi lengkee onto third road

as mentioned in the OP new york pizza and roo bar are almost opposite

access inn is a short distance behind me as i took the pic

Amazing. Most days I park near there and walk right past that place, yet I have never even noticed it.

The signs dont really indicate that it's an upmarket bistro, or even that it sells food at all for that matter. Very odd choice.

Today they're doing the full meal of the seared tuna for 100 baht off, 290 instead of 390.

Sounds like a lot of tuna.

I saw this announcement on the Pattaya Wine & Dine group.

Looks great, that Tuna starter would be enough for me as well, how much is the New York strip loin? can't see in your pic

I think the New York strip is 450, if I recall correctly. I remember the chef saying he wants to keep everything under 500 baht. He also said he uses local beef, but if it's done right it's very good.

I'd love to hear a second opinion on that one. I like a good steak, but it tends to stay in my system too long so I don't do it very often.

Edit: From their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BitePattaya/

Menu of the Day

ENTREES

● Sesame Seared Rare Tuna (195 baht)
Served with a seaweed and pickled vegetable salad and Ponzu dressing
● Mackerel Caesar Salad (165 baht)
Parmesan crisps
● Bruschetta (150 baht)
Roasted eggplant and semi-dried tomatoes
● Cajun Chicken Salad (150 baht)

MAINS

● Spicy Moroccan Lamb Skewers (360 baht)
Served with a cucumber yoghurt dressing and houmous, paprika sauce
● Sesame Seared Rare Tuna (390 baht)
Served with a seaweed and pickled vegetable salad and Ponzu dressing
● Garlic and Rosemary Chicken Breast (270 baht)
Lemon butter sauce
● New York Strip Steak (450 baht)
325g Thai premium beef steak, roast tomatoes, beer-battered onion rings, Hollandaise sauce and red wine jus
● BBQ Jack Daniels Marinated Pork Fillet (290 baht)
Baked potato and slaw
● Duo of Duck (390 baht)
Breast and confit of leg with a Cassis (blackcurrant) jus
● Parmesan Basket (vegetarian, 250 baht)
Filled with eggplant and zucchini ratatouille, red pepper coulis
● Sea Bass Fillet (290 baht)
Mediterranean vegetables and a white wine dill sauce

DESSERTS

● Shortbread Millefeuille (120 baht)
● Sticky Salted Toffee Pudding (120 baht)
Butterscotch sauce
● Crepes Suzette (120 baht)

COFFEE (Chicco D'Oro, Switzerland)

● Espresso (50 baht, double 75 baht)
● Cappuccino or Latte (65 baht)
● Whisky Latte (120 baht)

WINES (Table)

● Red (Merlot) 150ml glass 120 baht, carafe 360 baht
● White (Chardonnay) 150ml glass 120 baht, carafe 360 baht

WINES (House)

● Milestone (Red, Australian Shiraz) 890 baht
● Malbec (Red, Argentina Syrah) 910 baht
● Antares (White, Chilean Sauvignon Blanc) 990 baht
● Val Dobbiadene (Sparkling, Prosecco) 1250 baht

Selection of reasonably priced premium wines available

WE WELCOME MEMBERS OF THAILAND WINE & DINE!
Please check out the FB group for details of current offers and discounts at https://fb.com/groups/ThailandWineAndDine

Amazing. Most days I park near there and walk right past that place, yet I have never even noticed it.

The signs dont really indicate that it's an upmarket bistro, or even that it sells food at all for that matter. Very odd choice.

I walked past today around 4pm no menu on display and the impression I got was of an order and pick up joint :Think1:

A big flashing neon "Food Served Here" might be helpful. :D

Edit: You have to remember, they've only had a soft opening so far.

Went in today and was told by Ewan he had a group of 15 coming in - so we ordered Seared Tuna - he offered us the main course instead and at the previous days price - 290 instead 390 baht - and he even gave us the 10% Facebook TW&D Group Discount

Excellent food again and the group started gathering just as we had finished

So the dozen or so tables were not there?

The layout is such that these aren't immediately noticeable from the street. I noticed the plants and the logo/sign, but had no idea of the style of food being served or indeed that it was actually serving food to eat on the premises.

Even something just saying "Bistro" or "restaurant" would be helpful.

A legible menu in the window or a large sign with a couple of descriptions and prices would be even better. "Today's special - seared tuna platter - 290B" for example. This gives you a good idea of the price range and the sort of food. Most other restaurants round there do this.

So the dozen or so tables were not there?

The layout is such that these aren't immediately noticeable from the street. I noticed the plants and the logo/sign, but had no idea of the style of food being served or indeed that it was actually serving food to eat on the premises.

Even something just saying "Bistro" or "restaurant" would be helpful.

A legible menu in the window or a large sign with a couple of descriptions and prices would be even better. "Today's special - seared tuna platter - 290B" for example. This gives you a good idea of the price range and the sort of food. Most other restaurants round there do this.

+1..........I pass by daily and before I saw it touted on here I would never have guessed it was a sit down restaurant.....no room for tables/chairs on the outside :Think1:

I just had a wonderful dinner there with teerac. We had the seared tuna for a starter and then we both had today's special, which was a lamb skewer on a Greek salad with hummus, a yoghurt sauce and a tangy tomato sauce. We both liked the lamb dishes and we both loved the seared tuna. 

The restaurant is very casual but still has a very nice feel to it. The food is of high quality, seasoned nicely and imho, a very good value. I'm happy this place has opened so close to my stomping grounds and I certainly hope it does well. I've included a couple pictures of tonights dinner. 

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

Thanks for the comments, all taken on board. Only been open a few days so a few things still in the Thai pipeline. Signs and menus are a couple of them.

Didn't post the special, sorry about that. But it will change daily. There's also a new set menu (see pic) but it will change regularly - please check with us by calling Ewan on 09 23456 385 if you want to have more info about the specials and menu on any particular day.

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Archived