IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro--Best New Place in Town

expatdude

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stopped by there last night, in a hurry so no pictures however their food is shooting way above their price point. Simple single shop-house which is easy to disregard as merely another takeaway joint, don't though, go in and you will not be disappointed. 

Thanks Cerberus glad you liked it!

Make a pig of yourself with Wednesday's pork loin special at Bite Me Bistro (corner of Lengkee and 3rd) - 220 baht - baked pork loin with a pear, lychee and mushroom cream sauce and seasonal vegetables

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Been in here a few times and the food you get for the price is simply amazing. Really loved the burger special last week, and the chocolate fondant just adds to things that will kill me as it`s one of my favorites.

Great work Ewan, will come by in the next couple of days and have another feast. After all, it`s just across the road from me.

PS. If it`s hard to find parking for anyones car in the area, it`s parking available in the soi between the french restaurant and the buildings where buffalo bar is. I forgot the price, but it also has 24 hour security.

No fishing for compliments just taste it and see for yourselves! 220 baht Thursday special at Bite Me corner of Lengkee and 3rd

Baked Dory Fillet with Fresh Potted Shrimps in a Mandarin and Fennel Cream Sauce, Seasonal Vegetables

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

No fishing for compliments

No ?

Stop bombarding us on a daily basis then and let word of mouth do its job.

No ?

Hahahaha,it's the "bite me bistro" thread.

I can only assume he was being ironic when he named it this.

Because the first thing I would tell you was "go fucking bite me.I'll post what I want".55555

No fishing for compliments just taste it and see for yourselves! 220 baht Thursday special at Bite Me corner of Lengkee and 3rd

Baked Dory Fillet with Fresh Potted Shrimps in a Mandarin and Fennel Cream Sauce, Seasonal Vegetables

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Is it baked John Dory Fillets or Pacific Dory "Pangasius" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangasius?...

If they are Mekong river catfish i have to ask the question what are your barramundi fillets that u use in your fish and chips?  

http://www.restaurant-in-pattaya.com/did-you-know/

No ?

Hahahaha,it's the "bite me bistro" thread.

I can only assume he was being ironic when he named it this.

Because the first thing I would tell you was "go fucking bite me.I'll post what I want".55555

Aw come on gave you a day off today Saparot, too busy to post the special, yet you still clicked on the thread :)

hairball I'm not allowed to like that I'm a responsible business owner lol

Aw come on gave you a day off today Saparot, too busy to post the special, yet you still clicked on the thread :)

hairball I'm not allowed to like that I'm a responsible business owner lol

Responsible is objective.555.

Are you the guy that was sitting with Andy,sinbad and I three weeks ago?

Are you the guy that was sitting with Andy,sinbad and I three weeks ago?

Could be :)

While I'm here if it's ok with Saparot ;)

Boared with all the usual meals around town? Go wild and try our 7 Hour Beer-Braised Wild Boar in a Chinese 5 Spice Gravy on a Bed of Nutmeg Mash & Veg - Saturday 250B Special https://FB.com/BitePattaya - corner of Lengkee and 3rd

image.jpeg

Looks great, unfortunately just found out now and already made other plans earlier.

Any chance you can let us know your specials a day or more earlier ?

Your ; https://bitepattaya/is not working, at least it's not work with me.

I took the Thai Girl Friend to Bite Me on 18th February. Meal was just great. The Girl Friend asked if we could come back again because it was the best Falung food she has every eaten. She even took photo's. Has my vote and I will be back there next time I eat out.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Went there last night with TGF shared bruschetta and seared tuna both had the New York strip steak and a couple of glasses of wine great meal good prices and will definitely be back ( just one thing you owe me two onion rings lol )

Looks great, unfortunately just found out now and already made other plans earlier.

Any chance you can let us know your specials a day or more earlier ?

Your ; https://bitepattaya/is not working, at least it's not work with me.

We will know them 24 hours in advance soon, but for now specials are decided on the day depending on what's available

Another couple of weeks that'll change, it's just logistics in these early days

And sorry the link is https://FB.com/BitePattaya

Please permit us (those in our dinning experience) to attest that this place is fantastic!  Food great, service good, and really fair prices for good food. 

Here are some photos of food as served to us >>>>     Really recommend!   

14911.jpg

14912.jpg

14915.jpg

And good desserts ...

14910.jpg

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

No pictures of the specials, no menu, anymore !?

I hope for you it's because you are too busy.

Getting busy now which is great - some nights worth a call to book because we have had to turn a few people away - 09 23456 385

Yes changes to set and full menu will put them up later today

New special every day except Tuesday when we do Tuna Tuesday with the seared tuna mains at 290 instead of 390,will post Thursday's special dish as soon as

Love the specials! Different to usual stuff in the area.

Thanks jc77777!

Lamb burger special this Thursday

Moroccan Lamb Burger with Houmous and a Yoghurt and Mint Dressed Slaw - 250 B

lambburger1.jpg

Thanks for coming down everyone.  I am one of the owners just to clear things up, its not a secret.  

Just back from there and more than happily surprised, I am from a generation and country which was not educate with burgers, it seems to be different now in my home country.

So I was a little "hostile " to order the special, happy I finally did, very very tasteful, a more than pleasant experience.

2 glasses of red wine, fair, is my perception.

Than the chocolate as dessert, I don't know if it was from my home country Belgium or if it was Swiss, doesn't really matter, it was excellent.

The  background music is likable, playing  light classical music with other selections is according to me a wise and original option.

I will definitively go back.

Maybe, if I am allowed, I will sometimes go for a couple of drinks, or a carafe of wine, eventually only served with a starter or dessert, a way to enjoy the spot.

Archived