IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro--Best New Place in Town

expatdude

Fair enough, that makes it clear for everyone. I just used mine as part of my tip.

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was there twice last week . enjoyed both meals , had a nice convo with the owner and did promise to call back but had family emergency so its not going to happen this time !

i will return , and best of luck in the meantime ! 

great fare ! :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

Update on discounts

The Bite Me discounts for local groups and forums have been suspended - too confusing, too many problems!

We are looking at how to say thank you to our loyal customers in the future but for now we hope you understand, and we will always keep our prices as low as possible anyway :)attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Honestly, from my perspective, you don't need to do more to thank loyal customers. Keep doing what you do. Your food is great, and your prices are fair.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Had the ribs special last night and came away very impressed. The restaurant has a nice open feel to it and the service was excellent as well. Since my last visit to Patts there are now some great dining options in the Soi Lengkee area.

The ribs were cooked perfectly with the meat falling off the bone. Also the Asian slaw was outstanding and a great complement to the ribs.

20160328_181103.jpg

ok , Im not one to write a negative reivew but I had the "makareal ceasar salad" the other day in Biteme... after the server put it on table I asked her " what is this"? it didnt look like anything like a "ceasar salad"... and it didnt taste like ceasar salad either... it had bacon in it.... I thought the server mistaken the order.... not a good way to start out...

My gf have ribs, which to me tasted great, but even hungry TG not finish dish... maybe she prefer Som Tam???

I chose rare tuna entree, which was much better cooked than my first time trying it ( dry)... now it was without a questiom rare and very tasty, nice place... what happend to the other fish dish, no longer on menu ???

ok , Im not one to write a negative reivew but I had the "makareal ceasar salad" the other day in Biteme... after the server put it on table I asked her " what is this"? it didnt look like anything like a "ceasar salad"... and it didnt taste like ceasar salad either... it had bacon in it.... I thought the server mistaken the order.... not a good way to start out...

My gf have ribs, which to me tasted great, but even hungry TG not finish dish... maybe she prefer Som Tam???

I chose rare tuna entree, which was much better cooked than my first time trying it ( dry)... now it was without a questiom rare and very tasty, nice place... what happend to the other fish dish, no longer on menu ???

Dishes on the main menu do change, but the Barramundi fish fillet is still on.

It was a 'deconstructed' Caesars but putting that on the menu led to the service girls having to answer questions like how was it demolished/taken apart etc., so it was left off on later versions of the menu :) ... Same happened with the deconstructed ratatouille, etc

That item was taken off the menu from today anyway... Attached are the new set and main menus....image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And a photo of today's Wednesday special - Salmon and Dill Creamy Pasta - 220 B

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Just ate there

Absolutely awesome

No negative whatsoever

And I am a picky mofxxker

Pork

Duck

Steak

Tuna

Brochetta

Oysters

Fab service

Awesome presentation

Great job brother

Will repeat

BW

Sent from St. Somewhere

Over 100 visits to the Kingdom

First in 2001 -

TG with me in USA since Nov 2008

Married to her since Jan 2009 .....OOPS Divorce in 2015...NEXT

Sorry, just looked too yellow to me:

attachicon.giffixed-01.jpg

Lol much better was a phone pic rather than usual proper camera and no time to fix :) Thanks

Just ate there

Absolutely awesome

No negative whatsoever

And I am a picky mofxxker

Pork

Duck

Steak

Tuna

Brochetta

Oysters

Fab service

Awesome presentation

Great job brother

Will repeat

BW

Sent from St. Somewhere

Many thanks Bill

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Lol much better was a phone pic rather than usual proper camera and no time to fix :) Thanks

Many thanks Bill

Oh, I forgot

With appetizers and main course

It was almost too much food

Great portions

May go tonite just fir appetizers and desert ....

First in 2001 -

Seems like i have to give it my absolute best shot in trying to find something wrong with biteme! :)

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Seems like i have to give it my absolute best shot in trying to find something wrong with biteme! :)

Well the toilet paper holder is

Poorly positioned :-)

First in 2001 -

Now we have joined forces with Paul Freitas and The Sweet Spot, a 'lighter' special and addition to the menu, served from 1pm to 5pm.

Jerk Chicken and Bacon Club Sandwich

Vanilla and Chocolate Cream Cake - by The Sweet Spot

Choice of Coffee, Beer or Wine

320 baht

image.jpeg

And of course our usual daily special which on Friday is the old favourite and signature dish... Sesame Seared Rare Tuna served with a Seaweed and Pickled Vegetable Salad and Ponzu Dressing - main course at 290 baht instead of 390

image.jpeg

Yes,that jerk chicken sandwich is what I want.

Give you a heads up when I'm back and I will crush one of those.

If a guy was to ask you to add an Avacado on that nasty bitch,what would you say?

Yes,that jerk chicken sandwich is what I want.

Give you a heads up when I'm back and I will crush one of those.

If a guy was to ask you to add an Avacado on that nasty bitch,what would you say?

Anything's possible with a bit of warning Skalliwag :)

Had a few meals here during Feb/Mar def the best food i've had in Pattaya well done.

'Bite Me Black Coq' 250B Friday Special - slow-cooked wine and cherry marinated Silkie chicken with straw carrots and Mediterranean couscous. Variation on a prized dish in China, where it is reputed to be particularly beneficial for women..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie

OK, about the black chicken meat.

Does it taste different?

It's a very slightly gamey taste, but the cherry and wine marinade give it a distinctive flavour too

Archived