Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro--Best New Place in Town

expatdude

Had the Sea Bass the other day and it was very good, nice staff and parking on 3rd road..hope this place keeps up the good start, early days yet...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the Sea Bass the other day and it was very good, nice staff and parking on 3rd road..hope this place keeps up the good start, early days yet...

Will try it in 7 days with my GF.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Every day a new invention at Bite Me!

Venison Striploin on potato Rosti with a whisky and tomato chutney 290 baht - Saturday Special

Look forward to seeing you at the most exciting new place in town, Bite Me Bistro (corner of Lengkee and 3rd Road) open from 1pm to 10pm Monday to Saturday - closed all day Sunday)

10% off main menu dishes for Addicts

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Every day a new invention at Bite Me!

Venison Striploin on potato Rosti with a whisky and tomato chutney 290 baht - Saturday Special

Look forward to seeing you at the most exciting new place in town, Bite Me Bistro (corner of Lengkee and 3rd Road) open from 1pm to 10pm Monday to Saturday - closed all day Sunday)

10% off main menu dishes for Addicts

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Very innovative and looks delicious (and juicy)

Can't wait to dig-in.

See you in Feb.

• 2 weeks later...

Popped in last night for another very tasty meal...

I really like what the owner has done with the place, and it seems it is taking off nicely.

They new tables are much more comfortable by the way :)

3 out of 3 visits to this restaurant have been very nice experiences... one of these days I have to try the dessert

Not everyone's on Facebook, so here's a copy of a post that's gone on the FB groups in case anyone has any great ideas -

Competition time again! The lucky winner will get 20% discount for six months on all main menu dishes and 10% off all drinks at Bite Me Bistro or the new restaurant (opening end Feb). Or if you are just here for a short stay, a meal for four at either restaurant with a bottle of house wine.

Come up with a great name for our Pratumnak rooftop restaurant and cocktail bar, with its fantastic views over Jomtien, Pattaya and beyond, and if that's the one we pick then the prize is yours.

Take a look at the photos, look forward to reading the suggestions, both serious and tongue-in-cheek lol.

Had a few already, Atmosphere, Apex, Climax, Don't Jump and Skydivers lol, A Cut Above.... Clouds, Elements, Loft, Rapture....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Only just stumbled on this thread and I certainly will be visiting "BitemeBistro" next trip (April I hope), you also went way up in my estimation that you realise not everyone wants to be on facebook. My name for your new venture would be "Food In Heaven".

Walked past your shop a few times last month, but will call in in April

For sure now I have seen this thread

Name for new restaurant ( the view )

Will you bite off more than you can chew? Balsamic & Tomato Crocodile Skewers with a Broccoli & Root Vegetable Salad in a Tangy Pineapple & Tomato Dressing

Monday Special - a mere snap at 195 baht :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Names:  Above the Rest

Mediterranewan

Skyward

A View to Grill

Mount Kitchen

Munchers for Punters

Sam and Ella's  (can't be worse than Bite Me)

Spire Fryer

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Top Chef Pattaya

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

I will visit BMB in march. I hope you get the new one going also. Then i could visit that too ;)

I have visited there last week. I has the tuna appetizer, lamb main and the chocolate fondant.

Honestly, the quality of food for this price point is amazing. I felt it was on par with a fine dining establishment in any of the metropolitean US areas but at a price point about 5 times lower. If there is any justice, there will be a line out the door of that place within a few months.

I did try a dessert as mentioned above, and both the taste and the presentation were equally top notch.

This is now my favorite restaurant in Pattaya for Western food, and it helps that the location is fairly central.

Are you going to settle for a pork chop and fries? Or twice-fried purple potato Patacones from Panama, called 'tostones' in other parts of Spanish-speaking Central America and the Caribbean. Panamanian dishes are often quite mildly flavoured. Black bean rice is another Hispanic staple, nutritious and easy on the wallet (like all food and drink at Bite Me!). A mouthwatering Creole marinade for the chicken, and you have today's special at the Bistro.... 250 baht.

image.jpeg

I have visited there last week. I has the tuna appetizer, lamb main and the chocolate fondant.

Honestly, the quality of food for this price point is amazing. I felt it was on par with a fine dining establishment in any of the metropolitean US areas but at a price point about 5 times lower. If there is any justice, there will be a line out the door of that place within a few months.

I did try a dessert as mentioned above, and both the taste and the presentation were equally top notch.

This is now my favorite restaurant in Pattaya for Western food, and it helps that the location is fairly central.

Shh. No lines out the door please. 

Archived