IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro--Best New Place in Town

expatdude

I hope you are better with a spatula than a putter.   :hello09:

Maybe I should put a whisk in my bag instead.Might make a few more.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sangsom Coke Soy Sauce Glazed Steak Rolls with Garlic Roasted Potatoes and Fresh Salad - 265B Thursday Special

Roulés de Boeuf aux Légumes, Sauce Soja Sangsom Coke avec Pommes de Terre Sautees a l'Ail et Salade du Marché - 265B Plat du Jour ce Jeudi

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Early warning for our Mexican Monday 295B Special!

Chicken Fajitas with Homemade Guacamole and Salsa. Coleslaw - Sour Cream - Chilli Con Carne.

Fajitas au Poulet avec Salsa Guacamole Maison. Coleslaw, Crème Aigre Mexicaine, Chili Con Carne

https://www.facebook.com/BitePattaya/photos/a.579414555544359.1073741827.578892618929886/642278869257927/?type=3

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Do you have lamb shanks on your menu or if while I'm feasting at your place is it possible to put an advanced order in for 2 to 3 days in advance

cheers

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I'd like to ask why there have never been any soups on the appetizer menu?

Wasnt there a chilled soup not so long ago?

Actually if there were fatjack would eat it all.

It's the only thing he can eat he's so old.

Should see his tuna shakes.

There was on a set menu. I don't recall ever seeing a soup on the regular menu there.

You leave my tuna out of this.  It doesn't shake.  Or roll over.  Or speak,  Sadly, it does play dead a lot.   :Finger5:

You leave my tuna out of this.  It doesn't shake.  Or roll over.  Or speak,  Sadly, it does play dead a lot.   :Finger5:

Took a while.

Good morning.

There was on a set menu. I don't recall ever seeing a soup on the regular menu there.

Making more gaspacho right now, and it will be be on the main menu in the next couple of days

Thursday's 190B variation on the classic British bangers and mash!

Oven-baked homemade French Toulouse sausages with rosemary and sage, Dijon mustard mashed potatoes, baby carrots and caramelised onions...

Saussice de Toulouse au four, parfumees a la sauge et romarin, puree moutarde a l'ancienne, jeune carotte et confiture d'oignons...

https://www.facebook.com/BitePattaya/posts/644022869083527:0

image.jpeg

Added to my hit list .. I like that the offering is so focussed, with a steady rotation of specials .. moderate price points .. apparent emphasis on what is fresh and available.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

This week's delicious set menu at 490B (including a glass of wine, beer or soft drink)!

Starter - Chicken quesadilla and homemade salsa.

Main - Spinach and cheese pork roll with grilled vegetables.

Dessert - Japanese cotton cheese cake

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And today's tasty dish of the day is Bite Me Scallops!

Creamy Risotto Paëlla-style with St Jacques Scallops and Chorizo.

220 baht

image.jpeg

This place continues to shoot far above their price point, stopped by yesterday to refuel on my way to the Den and ordered this weeks set menu as seen above. Excellent value,  3 courses and a drink of choice, (wine, beer or soft drink). The Chef must know his stuff to keep turning out this quality of food at such a reasonable price point.

Cerberus

Hey, BiteMeBistro .. good stuff, my man.

Tell me .. I know there is not necessarily a direct connect, but had you any involvement with the highly, highly touted Eat Me Restaurant, or their Bite Me Bar in BKK?

Like you, they pull some very high compliments .. one of the best in BKK.

Just coincidence?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Oh the Aussie New York Strip Steak is off the menu.  :Cry3:  :Cry3:  :Cry3:

Well at least everything else looks awesome. Keep up the good work. 

Doing a double shift at the Den so hit bite me again this evening for a late supper

bite me.jpg

I tend to feel like robber when I eat there and select the special, so had to buy some chocolates for my cashiers so that I needed more than the coins in my pocket.

I stole the picture above from Bite Me, in fact my meal looked better than the picture by a long way. Tasted excellent and satisfied my hunger all for a miserly 220 Baht.

Hey, BiteMeBistro .. good stuff, my man.

Tell me .. I know there is not necessarily a direct connect, but had you any involvement with the highly, highly touted Eat Me Restaurant, or their Bite Me Bar in BKK?

Like you, they pull some very high compliments .. one of the best in BKK.

Just coincidence?

No link at all - Nice to be compared to them though

image.jpeg

Been slacking, the lamb shank was on as a special last Saturday and will be on the main menu from tomorrow....

And Tuesday's special is.....

Sun dried tomato, Parmesan & Mozzarella stuffed chicken with red wine spaghetti - 240B

image.jpeg

Bite Me Mexican chorizo rice and creamy jalapeno chicken, nachos and guacamole - Wednesday special 290B

Bite Me poulet à la creme de jalapenos, riz mexicain au chorizo, guacamole et nachos - le plat du jour mercredi à 290B

image.jpeg

This week's delicious set menu at 490B (including a glass of wine, beer or soft drink)!

Starter - Chicken quesadilla and homemade salsa.

Main - Spinach and cheese pork roll with grilled vegetables.

Dessert - Japanese cotton cheese cake

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

And today's tasty dish of the day is Bite Me Scallops!

Creamy Risotto Paëlla-style with St Jacques Scallops and Chorizo.

220 baht

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Hungry mak mak now.Can't wait to be back in nov.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Do you have lamb shanks on your menu or if while I'm feasting at your place is it possible to put an advanced order in for 2 to 3 days in advance

cheers

Lamb shanks now on menu :)

Archived