Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro--Best New Place in Town

expatdude

Delayed reaction due to too many shots in Soi 6 last night, so the burger will be back as a special next week with advance warning!

Lamb burger, rocket, young purple spinach, carrot, red onions, tomatoes with a tzatziki mango lime dressing, potato wedges - 260B Thursday special!

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had 3 meals there during my short visit. The lamb shank was awesome, the only thing fucking the bill up was my drinking too much red. Maybe I could get myself barred from drin....nahhhh not a good idea. Love the waitress with the great smile btw great work by all

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Always lots of changes not just once a week with the set menu but also with the main menu. So a quick update with details of both of those. The set is more expensive than usual with the lamb shank but we shall try it until next Tuesday to see how it goes...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Definitely gonna try this place next month. Makes my mouth water looking at the pictures.

Saturday Special - Hunter's Chicken Cacciatore with Pasta - 240B

Bite Me Bistro is looking for a sous-chef and service staff.

We shall shortly be opening for breakfast and on Sundays.... Of course we always like to be different at Bite Me, so expect some novel brekkies as well as a Sunday meat fest that will not include the usual roasts. Three of our customers' favourite dishes - Bite Me Shank, Bite Me Ribs, and Bite Me Lamb Burger will definitely feature and at great prices!

Our vacuum-packed meals are selling out - the new ready meal list will be on the Bite Me Facebook page on Monday and added here as well of course..

Last but not least ... during the Euros (or any excuse for a private dinner party...) our private dining room seating up to 10 people with 50" TV can be booked for the late matches, with a special menu available for football fans who prefer to watch the game over a great meal rather than a pint!

image.jpeg

From today Tuesday the new set menu - Bite Me Meaty Balls with Spaghetti, Spring Roll Pizza, choice of desserts (Japanese Cotton Cake, Apple Pie, Whole Roast Pineapple with Caramel Passion Fruit). One glass of wine, beer or a soft drink included - 490B

image.jpeg

And the Tuesday special - GGC (Galanga Ginger Coriander-Scented) Barramundi. Mixed Vegetables. Parsley and Water Chestnut Rice Fritters. Beetroot and Wasabi Aioli - 250B

image.jpeg

Easy to resist when I'm 10,000 miles away. (sigh)   

Took my mom to lunch yesterday in the USA.  She had a pizza.  Non-gluten, non-dairy cheese.  Horrible thing but she can eat it  I had a slice of real pizza and salad.  Both had lemonade.  Cost about 1700 baht.  Wish Bite Me Bistro was closer.   :ThumbUp6:

I'm often blind drunk when in pattaya and for the life of me I couldn't see your place when turning from third into lengkee

Ah ok, thanks for the details. Will give you a visit when I'm next back in about 6 weeks. Cheers

Your food looks fantastic, can't wait to visit next month when I'm back in Pattaya. 

Yer i was there in February... good food and good pricing

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Hi

flying in tomorrow , staying at lengkee.... will look forward to a few nice meals...... looking great....ciao

Bite Me Masaman Duck with Okra, Sauteed Potato, Rice Fritters & Roast Pineapple - 240B Monday Special!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You make me crazy with your pics of your food.

Will try in nov for sure.And if half good as the pics 

tell me,will be OK for me.Cheers.See you.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

What I like about this place is it makes food that is good for me AND tastes good.  I eat far too much beef and heavy foods and he makes fish taste wonderful so I don't feel like I'm settling in order to eat more healthy.  I'll be back in August.

What I like about this place is it makes food that is good for me AND tastes good.  I eat far too much beef and heavy foods and he makes fish taste wonderful so I don't feel like I'm settling in order to eat more healthy.  I'll be back in August.

I often eat fish when I'm out and about too, assuming I think the restaurant is any good. I mean, the regular meats I can usually do just as well or better myself.

But cooking fish well? It's difficult, man. Loads of respect for the people who can.

Maybe I'll see you around in August. I haven't actually decided where to stay yet, but every time I read this thread, walking distance to Bite Me Bistro suddenly turns into a huge factor in that decision :wink:

Ah ok, thanks for the details. Will give you a visit when I'm next back in about 6 weeks. Cheers

Your food looks fantastic, can't wait to visit next month when I'm back in Pattaya.

Yer i was there in February... good food and good pricing

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

I must admit, the food looks very good and upper class . I will stop by next trip. Thumbs up!

Hi

flying in tomorrow , staying at lengkee.... will look forward to a few nice meals...... looking great....ciao

I often eat fish when I'm out and about too, assuming I think the restaurant is any good. I mean, the regular meats I can usually do just as well or better myself.

But cooking fish well? It's difficult, man. Loads of respect for the people who can.

Maybe I'll see you around in August. I haven't actually decided where to stay yet, but every time I read this thread, walking distance to Bite Me Bistro suddenly turns into a huge factor in that decision :wink:

Thanks a lot for the encouragement! It's not easy getting the right quality at the right price and maintaining consistency, comments like this give all the staff a real lift :)

Friday is pasta day at the Bistro - so get your teeth into the Bite Me Meaty Balls with Spaghetti special, all day until 10pm - 195B

3rd Road Pattaya next to corner of Soi Lengkee (almost opposite New York Pizza)

image.jpeg

Here is our current vacuum-pack price list

We are setting up a delivery service to cover the Darkside, Jomtien etc - for now just Central Pattaya is covered.

These dishes can be supplied chilled or frozen. Chilled they can be kept in a good fridge for ten days. If you wish to keep them longer, they can be frozen.

For ready to eat meals delivered hot, a selection of side dishes is available on request.

numbered price list p1.jpg

numbered price list p2.jpg

All of the above dishes and more available to restaurants, bars, diners etc too - benefits are saving on kitchen costs and staff, consistent quality. Dishes can be made exclusively for restaurants too.

----------------------

Bite Me Barramundi Saturday 210B Special!

Pan-fried Barramundi Fillets with a Beetroot Risotto, Sun-Dried Tomato & Cashew Nut Pesto - 210B

Bite Me Bistro - 3rd Road Pattaya (near corner Soi Lengkee)

https://FB.com/BitePattaya

image.jpeg

Creative business planning .. that you are differentiating yourself in the market, not just by your quality, menu, and service, but your product distribution .. in-restaurant dining, home delivery (ready to eat), home delivery (vacuum packed) .. now, maybe outsourced commercial kitchen.

Your vacuum packed capability makes for an interesting potential extension to your market reach, and the outsourced commercial kitchen play would be cool if you can find reliable local customers with whom to work:

• Maybe outsource meals to tour organizers that are not set-up for catering for their higher-end special excursions .. you could probably come up with a menu that would serve-up well on the daylong dive trips .. maybe something for the sailboat/yacht excursions .. unsure just how deep that market is in the Pattaya trade area, but your meals could give them a point of differentiation they would see as a competitive advantage for their businesses;
  • Maybe arrange a food stall concession at the water parks, where their food courts cater to a variety of tastes and are not inexpensive;
  • Maybe offer late night room service to hotels, for after their kitchens close .. delivered to the hotel, vacuum packed and ready to heat .. minimal staff;
  • The Marriott Hua Hin has in each room a late night order out menu listing several reputable local restaurants .. pizza delivery, etc. .. ordered by the guest directly from the restaurant and delivered directly to the room .. difficult for smaller hotels to justify keeping the kitchens open beyond mid-evening;
  • Wedding organizers mostly use the catering at the hotels where they host weddings .. some, however, host weddings at non-hotel venues, where you could arrange to semi-cater .. better than anyone, you probably know that wedding catering is seldom better than a controlled crash (especially organized by Thais in an outdoor venue .. I get this from my daughter, who owns a wedding boutique and has been involved in some of these productions), but organizers look for ways to shave costs .. you provide the food only (the high value-added element), and the organizer provides their own service staff and equipment (the low value-added element);
  • Higher-end holiday rental condos with kitchens/galleys would seem a potential market for you .. place a laminated copy of your offer in their kitchens .. AirBnB lists approximately 300 units in Pattaya priced at THB 2,500+ per night, the guests in which would seem to roughly correspond to your buyer profile .. maybe collaborate with a handful of carefully selected restaurants, with clearly differentiated/complimentary offers, to distribute these to the AirBnB listings; or,
  • Maybe place your vacuum packed meals on the shelves at Villa Market, which caters specifically to local farang and international-oriented Thais with higher budgets .. probably low margin, but if there is enough volume, they now have about 20 stores (most in BKK, one in Pattaya), some of which are in local farang-rich trade areas.
Marketing these options is more work than putting up a sandwich board on the sidewalk, but at some point the added gross revenues become worth the effort .. +10%? .. +20%? .. +30%? .. more? .. you've a fixed asset that goes idle at 22.00 .. you can extend its operating hours (profitably, hopefully) by serving breakfasts (I am guessing low-margin, low-volume) .. or, maybe outsourcing to extend the machine's operating hours, as you are considering.

I like where you are going with it .. curious to see if your outsourced commercial kitchen option will generate meaningful deal flow for you .. good luck with it, young man.

Meanwhile, I read on Trip Advisor that your Bite Me Bistro mothership cracked the top 5% of all Pattaya restaurants (of 825 listings) .. pretty good results for less than 6 months work, chef .. I love to watch great little businesses as yours break out and rise above the pack.

I am jazzed about your place, and I haven't even dined there yet! .. but, I look for these places, still in their formative stage, but with great 'bones' .. Pattaya has lost its lustre for me, so it seems a long drive from BKK nowadays .. but .. I will get down there someday and do look forward to enjoying dinner there one evening .. maybe hear your story.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Some really nice dishes there will try it out in the next few days and report back

Archived