IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro--Best New Place in Town

expatdude

Salmon today's special

Baked Salmon with Mediterranean Vegetables and rich tomato Napoli sauce 250 baht

How dare you tempt me like that. grrrrr

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a nice place! Will visit it soon.

But, please, using "Comic Sans MS" in your menu is just a big no no.

Even the local designers at the hundreds of thai print shops won't dare to use this font anymore.

We are living in 2016 :-)

If you send me your whole menu by PM, I'll be happy to make a better version, free of charge of course.

It's *Tuna Tuesday* at Bite Me Bistro today!

Come and try the main version of this dish at just 290 baht (usually 390 baht) between 1pm and 11pm!

(Photo is of the 'small' tuna starter at 195 baht)

Bite Me Bistro is on 3rd Road, about 30m from soi Lengkee. You can contact us on 09 23456 385

All members of Addicts get a 10% discount on a la carte menu prices)

By the way how do we identify ourselves as 'Addicts'? 

Posted this question earlier but you didn't answer it.........

What up?

Just tell the waitress (his wife?) when you ask for the check. It's good for any social media. Look back at the evil menu, printed in Comic Sans of all atrocities, and you'll see it at the bottom.

Last time I was in there, several tables walked out in indignation over Comic-Sans Gate.

;)

--------------------------------

By the way how do we identify ourselves as 'Addicts'? 

I do not have a "Addict" ID card.

Sorry I missed this, but as far as I know, it is enough to identify youself verbally to the staff.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

That Tuna look so god damned good! And an absolute steal at the price. 

I am sorry I missed this place. I will definitely check it out next trip!

Sorry I missed this, but as far as I know, it is enough to identify youself verbally to the staff.

Evil

Anyone who is a member of PA and is interested in board discounts need to read this

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/95910-pattaya-addicts-privilege-cards/

I am a Pattaya cherry but have signed up because I have booked 3 trips for 2016 & the list of establishments signed up will pay for the cost in 3 - 4 days  Look forward to dining in BmB where I can produce my card even if the restuarant is not officially on board

www.sugarcanemafia.com

About the discount, it applies to any a la carte dish (not the set menu, daily special or drinks). The menus are published on the FB page but I change the special every day, the set menu every few days, and a couple of dishes on the a la carte every week. Sometimes the menus on the FB page will not be up to date because they change so often, so please call me on 09 23456 385 if you are hoping for a particular dish to check it's still on!

Saturday's special at Bite Me Bistro

Pork fillet medallions with roast veg in a creamy Pernod sauce - 250 baht

Served from 1pm to 10pm (closed Sundays)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Had a meal there a few nights ago, with the missus, everything good.

Just too much spinach with both mains.

Will return for sure.

Evil

Thanks Evil, appreciate the response.

Anyone who is a member of PA and is interested in board discounts need to read this

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/95910-pattaya-addicts-privilege-cards/

I am a Pattaya cherry but have signed up because I have booked 3 trips for 2016 & the list of establishments signed up will pay for the cost in 3 - 4 days  Look forward to dining in BmB where I can produce my card even if the restuarant is not officially on board

Thanks froddo, for the advise.

Will do this, too.

Had a very nice meal there last Thursday and we both chose the set menu of the day.... great value!!

The food was great n very tasty accompanied by a nice glass of wine.

The owner came out to say hello and a very nice chap indeed n offered us shots on the house after the meal too.

Great simple tasting food and good service at a great price, not same same like a lot of expat restaurants serving the same rubbish to most and just based on prices.

Pity those bamboo tables and chairs aren't very comfortable tho!!

Good luck and will,hopefully return soon!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Thanks for the positive stuff guys, maybe we need thicker cushions on the chairs :) As for spinach you need all the iron you can get to keep your strength up in Pattaya :laugh: 

Anyway another heads up, it's all change again at Bite Me (corner of Lengkee and 3rd Road)

- New to the main menu, Lamb Shank and Tarte Tatin (Apple Upside-Down Pudding) as a dessert...

- Completely new 3 course set menu at 490 baht (see pic)

- And Wednesday's special - Salt and Pepper Calamari with Lime and Garlic Aïoli, Salad -160 baht

Sorry no photos until I've sold the first ones today!

Same as always 10% discount on main menu just say you're a member of Addicts

SET MENU4.jpg

menucarte4.jpg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Would be nice if before ordering if u could mention the special for that day.

Would be nice if before ordering if u could mention the special for that day.

The photo shows the specials board (yesterday's) that Lek carries in and holds in front of you. She does that because she can't always pronounce chef's latest creation :)

There are three menu pages, the a la carte, the drinks list, and the set menu.

image.jpeg

Just tell the waitress (his wife?) when you ask for the check. It's good for any social media. Look back at the evil menu, printed in Comic Sans of all atrocities, and you'll see it at the bottom.

Last time I was in there, several tables walked out in indignation over Comic-Sans Gate.

;)

Sorry about the Font, now we know how offensive diners find Comic Sans we shall change it ASAP, any suggestions? :)

How dare you tempt me like that. grrrrr

Going to try and tempt you some more :)

These make up today's set menu at 490 baht including a glass of wine, beer or soft drink.

No pic yet but today's special at 250 baht is Cheese-Topped Hunter's Chicken Breast and Bacon BBQ with Game Chips

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry about the Font, now we know how offensive diners find Comic Sans we shall change it ASAP, any suggestions? :)

I wasn't complaining--just having a laugh about the guy who suggested it was a problem. I know you have tons of extra time on your hands to be thinking about fonts. :D

Edit: Since he mentioned it, maybe he knows a good alternative font.

I wasn't complaining--just having a laugh about the guy who suggested it was a problem. I know you have tons of extra time on your hands to be thinking about fonts. :D

Edit: Since he mentioned it, maybe he knows a good alternative font.

Sure. Helvetica Neue is a good option  :GoldenSmile1:

ps. the above art work is totally fine  :WinkGrin1:

As for spinach you need all the iron you can get to keep your strength up in Pattaya :laugh:

No such thing as too much spinach. My go to dish if I want to make the western ladies hot and bothered is to cook a spinach/ricotta/smoked salmon pasta thing. (Exact details depending on what I have at home.)

They go mad if you can cook that sort of thing well, and it's still light enough that they're not too bothered about feeling too full and fat to have sex.

I have not yet been to your establishment, but I certainly plan to go. Especially if you ditch Comic Sans :wink:

No such thing as too much spinach. My go to dish if I want to make the western ladies hot and bothered is to cook a spinach/ricotta/smoked salmon pasta thing. (Exact details depending on what I have at home.)

They go mad if you can cook that sort of thing well, and it's still light enough that they're not too bothered about feeling too full and fat to have sex.

I have not yet been to your establishment, but I certainly plan to go. Especially if you ditch Comic Sans :wink:

Thanks boxershrimp, double helping of spinach for you when you come lol

Archived