IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

did I miss where he said what the girls will charge???

did you miss the several mentions that he has good relationships with a bunch of girls that want to work with/for him?

seriously, am I missing something? several people keep saying stuff like the above...

I was replying to post 271

It does not matter how good the ops relations are with girls who have worked for him before

Decent gogo girls work where they can make the most money

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep

Your really going to get decent gogo girls going LT for 1500 Baht

In your dreams

Would you go and work somewhere for half your normal salary?

Many young attractive go-go girls were very happy with 1500B for LT before the "financial crises" cripled western men and artificially benefited the Asian men. But rest assured, when things turn around Western men will once again take their dominant place again in the world and sanity will be restored to LOS P4P prices ( I hope). :)

So you think 3000B a day is a normal salary in LOS?? LOL......not even for a doctor!

Yep sure is for a top gogo girl if not more

Plenty of lower quality girls out there who are cheaper

If that is your preference

I was replying to post 271

It does not matter how good the ops relations are with girls who have worked for him before

Decent gogo girls work where they can make the most money

so, I didn't miss the OP stating the girls were going to charge X, good.  cause you're not the first guy commenting as if he did.  thought I was losing it.

why all the negativity?  he says he's got a bunch of girls who will come work with him when he's ready to open,  because he treats them well, and DIDN'T say how much the girls will charge, so.....

your opinion seems to be based on the mistaken assumption that there's some cap on what the girls will negotiate for st/lt with the guys...  

or am I missing something still?????????

Many young attractive go-go girls were very happy with 1500B for LT before the "financial crises" cripled western men and artificially benefited the Asian men. But rest assured, when things turn around Western men will once again take their dominant place again in the world and sanity will be restored to LOS P4P prices ( I hope). :)

Prices are going to go up in the future not down

Plenty of punters out there who are happy to pay the prices

The top girls quote

Just go to any of the top gogo bars in soi cowboy/Nana Bangkok

ST 2500/LT 4000/5000 standard prices

I am talking of coarse about top shelf

Not your average gogo girls who are of coarse cheaper

You keep harping on this kind of threads of the so called rightful place of dominance of the western world male & how Asian punters are undeserving of their place in the P4P scene. I wonder what makes you think so. World economy is too integrated now & disposable income is certainly not the prerogative of western males.

................................................................................................................

About ST ,  LT prices. I have not stated what the girls will go for. What I stated is the lady drinks will be around 100 40 percent less than my competitors. I have also stated bf will be 700 for hot girls. 50 percent less than my competitors. Girls will make their own prices, but without a mamason telling them 3,000. Yes I have a lot of loyalty because I treat the girls well this includes a boss that buys a shit load of lady drinks, pays them for all the days they work, cut them only  for no show ,and don't tell them what they can and cannot do. Yesterday I went to a go go wanted to bf a girl and boss said no she don't bf. Her friend told me she liked me wanted to go with me but the boss said no. Turns out the boss forces her to stay because he is f n her. Some of these farlong go go owners think if a girl works for them they own them. Just one of hundreds of examples of why a lot of girls hate to work for these places. Of course I'm not talking about all but most want to try to cheat and control these girls as much as possible. I think I will have girls that understand they will actually make more working for a lower salary because they will make it up 2 x by gettin more lady drinks and bf. Also we will be a smaller go go so they don't have to compete against 100 ladies. Finally, don't think for one minute the ladies charging 4,000 for long time are better than those who charge 2,000. Usually, at least from my personal experience the ones charging 2,000 are 10x better . Thanks again for all post . Start construction on the 5th hope to open Feb 1. 

Hello all. This is Brian previously from glass house. Since I left glass house I have been busy  writing my book and also with real estate investment. I am a customer/ john/ trick that visited walking street often. Now as many of you know lady drinks are as high as 180 THB, bar fines 1,500 and long time don't get me started. Got quoted 7,000 from one recently a new record. Also rents are way up on walking street and mamasons are also pushing the prices higher. I will open a new go go on lk soon that will roll back the prices 7-10 years. It will be a small go go with hot girls but no mamason between you ,my customer, and the ladies. I will have a  expat member card with the following prices. All bar fines 700 all the time. The ladies prices will be between you and her but my ladies will know what price range we expect. All drinks for expats 100 THB  and all lady drinks 100 THB We will have music by request no DJ. The name of the go go will be Chaos located next to the office a go go. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Do you think this concept will work? Hot ladies I guarantee not all will bar fine but most will.  To summarize

1. Hot girls

2. low prices

3 no mamason 

4 no dj

5 music by request

Thanks for all replies good and bad as always.

Good luck. Hope it's a success.

Most BM's have a PA membership card...why don't you offer discounts drinks for us members, instead of only targeting expats??

Seems a shame to walk past this gogo (in March) with my 3 other friends & have no incentive to walk inside :Whistle:

Good luck in your new venture!

I just stumbled across this thread.  I like the concept.  I think it will be a work in progress as you get rid of ideas that did not work and add other ideas to see if they work.  Good luck.  I am on a long hiatus but will try to be back in Nov,  2015.   Hopefully by then you have the kinks worked out.

Start construction on the 5th hope to open Feb 1. 

unless its a mere paint job then 3 weeks 555555 you should know better

its usually think of a time and triple it

good luck

Member since Dec 06.

Sounds like a great idea and when I am over in June to September will make it my regular as all other Go Gos are much the same in LK. The one's I found with the best looking ladies this year where Batchelors and Paradise. Good luck and will see you early June next year.

Some random suggestions:

Have a bell with a quite low maximum price. The lower max price, the more often you will hear it chime.

Have some some delicious healthy drinks too, not only booze and water.

Do regular health checkups for the staff.

Have a cheap draft beer. Preferrably Leo over Chang because of the alcohol volume.

Offer a airport transportation with a hostess. If you charge f.ex. 5000 baht I am sure your service will be very popular. DD VIP bus costs 18.000 baht. Sure their van is more luxury, but not everyone cares about a luxury van as long as they have good company.

Have a tips box.

Have a charity donations box. Will give you a good name and good karma.

Hands-on and nudity.

Have a clear and visible menu with all prices for drinks, bell, BF and other deals.

Themes, mondays = metal night, tuesday = thai style, etc

Do have a website, facebook, google+ and twitter. The last two are mainly for SEO purposes (marketing). Link to all social medias on the website, but don't use the website for news and updates, only for static/general info like promotion, concept info, menu, location, etc.

Do have ST rooms.

Have a jukebox and punters can pay some baht to select a song.

If the bar will be named Kaos Agogo, change your nick.

Use the AC sparingly. Not only to save baht in order to be able to keep the price level down, but also both punters and the girls are sometimes freezing in agogos.

Have chargers available for customers.

Most BM's have a PA membership card...why don't you offer discounts drinks for us members, instead of only targeting expats??

Seems a shame to walk past this gogo (in March) with my 3 other friends & have no incentive to walk inside :Whistle:

Good luck in your new venture!

I will be willing to bet there are less then 1% of BM that has PA membership card.

There are over 80,000 members on PA (maybe more now).  1% would be 800 BM.  I bet we don't have 800 BM with PA cards.

Pej

There is a difference between making negative comments and critiquing something where you point out the weak spots.

On the whole I think this thread has been helpful to the OP and lets face it hes going to sink a shedload of his own money into it.

It is very easy to agree with the concept and from a customer point of view it does sound great.

If hes not making any money or losing every day then it wont last long So any potential weak spots he can fix from the start helps us all.

Charging 40% less on drinks is a massive change as that's all top end revenue and I presume he has done the maths.

Bottom line and key is simple in that if he can fill the place with top quality girls charging old style 1k/2k prices and make a profit in doing so.

Personally I wouldn't give a toss what shitty music was played and hell charge me 250 baht for a drink fill the place with mamasans.

In my opinion only wont happen even though it does make economic sense for the Thai Girl. Better to be barfined every day at 2k than twice a week at 4k. Hell a lot of girls before or after work are selling it at 1k in different venues.

I really hope to be proved wrong though

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Pej

There is a difference between making negative comments and critiquing something where you point out the weak spots.

On the whole I think this thread has been helpful to the OP and lets face it hes going to sink a shedload of his own money into it.

It is very easy to agree with the concept and from a customer point of view it does sound great.

If hes not making any money or losing every day then it wont last long So any potential weak spots he can fix from the start helps us all.

Charging 40% less on drinks is a massive change as that's all top end revenue and I presume he has done the maths.

Bottom line and key is simple in that if he can fill the place with top quality girls charging old style 1k/2k prices and make a profit in doing so.

Personally I wouldn't give a toss what shitty music was played and hell charge me 250 baht for a drink fill the place with mamasans.

In my opinion only wont happen even though it does make economic sense for the Thai Girl. Better to be barfined every day at 2k than twice a week at 4k. Hell a lot of girls before or after work are selling it at 1k in different venues.

I really hope to be proved wrong though

He has NEVER said the girls will charge less, in fact a few posts above this one he covers this.

:)

I will be willing to bet there are less then 1% of BM that has PA membership card.

There are over 80,000 members on PA (maybe more now).  1% would be 800 BM.  I bet we don't have 800 BM with PA cards.

That's a bold statement for someone who's only been on PA since 2011!

There's more 2 week millionaires on PA than expats.....less than half of them would have PA membership cards.....why you would exclude other PA members & only give benefits to expats? It really doesn't seem that appealing for me personally......then again, its your show!

Good luck.  

That's a bold statement for someone who's only been on PA since 2011!

There's more 2 week millionaires on PA than expats.....less than half of them would have PA membership cards.....why you would exclude other PA members & only give benefits to expats? It really doesn't seem that appealing for me personally......then again, its your show!

Good luck.  

How long I've been a member of this board has no bearing on the total number of members this site has.  I simply do not believe there are more then 800 card carrying members since the inception of this site.  There are about 80,000 members of this site since its inception, not since I joined.

As far as excluding PA members vs. Expat, I make no preferential statement concerning either.  You are insinuating and reading what's not there.

Maybe you can take a look at these threads concerning PA cards first:

100s of PA privilege cards ordered by BMs but sitting uncollected

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

The card's inception was in 2012 (after my 2011 membership).

How long I've been a member of this board has no bearing on the total number of members this site has.  I simply do not believe there are more then 800 card carrying members since the inception of this site.  There are about 80,000 members of this site since its inception, not since I joined.

As far as excluding PA members vs. Expat, I make no preferential statement concerning either.  You are insinuating and reading what's not there.

Maybe you can take a look at these threads concerning PA cards first:

100s of PA privilege cards ordered by BMs but sitting uncollected

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

The card's inception was in 2012 (after my 2011 membership).

I knew one day it will come back to bite me .....

image.jpg

We will have a siren for the bell. open and pull the fire alarm and the siren will go off.  After the song is over our little fire captain dressed the part will go spank the ladies on stage right to your lap. Again I want to crunch some quick numbers for all the trolls+

1 rent  my rent 55,000 Walking Street rent average 400,000

2. mamason most go go 3 100,000 me 0 

3. dj most go go 2 16,000 me 0 although small expense i chose no dj so I can control the music and more importantly the volume

4. agency girls most go go 15 min me o salary for them 675,000 same 15 for me and girls that actually bf 225,000

5.police and power most go go 100,000 me 10,000 

summary I have 1 million a month in savings over Walking Street. Walking Street where agency dancers don't bar fine and if they do its 3,000 min;. Walking Street where a new go go opens every month. 6 in last 3 months. Are you sure you should question if I can survive. Walking Street will price themselves out soon, losing  almost all local business with lady drinks 180 baht. Went last night spent 6,000 on very few. of course I refuse to bf Walking Street girls anymore except the ones i know well and I know will perform. Yes those are the ones who I hope and think will work for me. Thanks all great advice here that's why I started this thread. Brian

We will have a siren for the bell. open and pull the fire alarm and the siren will go off.  After the song is over our little fire captain dressed the part will go spank the ladies on stage right to your lap. Again I want to crunch some quick numbers for all the trolls+

1 rent  my rent 55,000 walking street rent average 400,000

2. mamason most go go 3 100,000 me 0 

3. dj most go go 2 16,000 me 0 although small expense i chose no dj so I can control the music and more importantly the volume

4. agency girls most go go 15 min me o salary for them 675,000 same 15 for me and girls that actually bf 225,000

5.police and power most go go 100,000 me 10,000 

summary I have 1 million a month in savings over walking street. walking street where agency dancers don't bar fine and if they do its 3,000 min;. Walking street where a new go go opens every month. 6 in last 3 months. Are you sure you should question if I can survive. walking street will price themselves out soon, losing  almost all local business with lady drinks 180 baht. Went last night spent 6,000 on very few. of course I refuse to bf walking street girls anymore except the ones i know well and I know will perform. Yes those are the ones who I hope and think will work for me. Thanks all great advice here that's why I started this thread. Brian

Kept out of this thread  so far.

So you are hoping that girls you have slept with will be working for you. Good luck with that.

Also your figures are WAY out. I am no troll owned a gogo bar on Walking Street for nearly 7 years. Not very professional to be slagging of the competition.

Good luck mate!

Do u think it is wise to have girls work for u, who u have a customer relationship with?

Girls in any part of the world can be a bitch at the best of times, factor in your past relationship, alchole, money and a small work place, IMHO is a reciepe for disaster! As much as u say they are friend, they will always think of u as a customer who paid WS prices. U have broken the #1 rule " Dont do the crew" before u have started. Familiarity breeds contemp in any business and even with a Mamason I think u would have a hard time controlling these gurls, they would play both of u against each other.

Just my 2 cents.

Archived