Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

as long as we're collectively designing the ideal gogo we should address this issue.

If I'm sitting with a girl buying drinks for me and her why should she be sent to the stage when it's time for her group to dance? If the purpose of the bar is to sell drinks then she is performing her part already by having me buy drinks for her and me. Put her on stage and I'll look at my watch and think about how long she'll be gone and it's likely that I'll pay my bill and go elsewhere. You've lost a customer for the evening.

I know that putting in a rule that a girl sitting with a drink in front of her doesn't have to dance can be abused and a girl might drink very slowly because she wants to stay off the stage for a while. Here is where you need a mamasan watching over things to ensure that girls sitting with customers don't linger with their drinks in order to stay off stage.

What happens when they drink a shot of Tequila , 30 secs and it's gone .. the rotation thing works better IMHO

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will open before Feb 1st.  Will update in a week or two exact date. Thanks Brian

I will stop by in feb

Can we expect girl's that won't bury their faces in their phones when on a barfine, and treat the customer with as much respect as he would show her? I know it sounds nitpicky but that's a big thing of mines.

No phone when working

Maybe for 2-week-millionaires, they can sell bulk drink vouchers.  Like 3000 baht for 30 drinks vouchers/coupon.  So if you buy drink in "bulk", you can also enjoy expat discount.  That actually works out nice because the voucher can be used for drinks or LD.  And it commits the customers to buy 30 drinks for the discount.  Or you know 2000 baht for 20 drinks vouchers. 

Good idea

I like the idea of customers being able to select music but think this needs to be from a select list like the old juke boxes.

Hmm... I was in a Soi 6 bar in september, and a customer was selecting the music... During my stay there, not a single song was played to finnish. Most of them was changed after 30-60 sec... I hate that, and left the bar for another one in Soi 6

And I agree with Socrates, no shit electro music, but yes, a bit of Molam or luuk thung will energise the girls....

I like molam and luk thung too in Thai bars too, especially if the girls are up to it. But don't they need a licence to play any Thai music, which again contradicts a budget gogo?

All this stuff sounds great for the Punter. But if I was an investor in your GoGo and asked you, how are we going to make money? What would you tell me?

Seems to me the success of your GoGo depends on your promise to keep the bar staffed with friendly WS quality GGG's.  Plus I'm always a bit of a skeptic to marketing your business to the low end of the market. Budget punters looking to spend as little as possible end up being your main customers.

Its a very fascinating thread and it would take a brave man to invest as this sure isn't blue chip. All I know is happy girls makes happy clientele. Music requests and smoothies makes me chuckle but we sure are a diverse group.

if the girls really dance and smile and have fun with the customers, it can be a very happening place...

good luck!

I like kaos too, good idea ghosty...

but fuck the smoking, hahahaha!

What happens when they drink a shot of Tequila , 30 secs and it's gone .. the rotation thing works better IMHO

that's where you need a mamasan watching over things..    If a girl gulps down a tequila then the mamasan should give the guy some amount of time with her before calling her away in hopes that he'll stick around longer and buy more drinks for her and him and maybe even barfine her..

as long as we're collectively designing the ideal gogo we should address this issue.

If I'm sitting with a girl buying drinks for me and her why should she be sent to the stage when it's time for her group to dance?   If the purpose of the bar is to sell drinks then she is performing her part already by having me buy drinks for her and me.    Put her on stage and I'll look at my watch and think about how long she'll be gone and it's likely that I'll pay my bill and go elsewhere.  You've lost a customer for the evening. 

I know that putting in a rule that a girl sitting with a drink in front of her doesn't have to dance can be abused and a girl might drink very slowly because she wants to stay off the stage for a while.  Here is where you need a mamasan watching over things to ensure that girls sitting with customers don't linger with their drinks in order to stay off stage.

It sounds good on paper, but no easy solution. Say the girl knows her shift is up and drinks her drinks quickly. Then she gets call. Do you then buy her more drinks? What if she downs that one quickly as well? Most of the girl will try to finish their drink before their dance shift is up. Pay a little bit close attention next time and across a few Go Go bars as well (unless she just sat down for 2 minutes).

And say 1/3 of the girls is sitting with customers, that means other girls would need to dance twice as long. Which is OK for a day or two, but over time, I am going to guess it'll breed resentment especially the popular girl is always going to be down drinking (not "working") and earning more money (LD) and the least popular girl will always be dancing (working) more and getting less money.

So say you implement Jack Welch style of management (you routinely cut the bottom 10% of performers), then what? You ALWAYS have bottom 10% performer.

So given how hard it is to find girls these days (the leading cause of GoGo using agency girls), it's not long before the bar only has few girls.

But for punters your idea sounds good, but maybe impossible to implement.

that's where you need a mamasan watching over things..    If a girl gulps down a tequila then the mamasan should give the guy some amount of time with her before calling her away in hopes that he'll stick around longer and buy more drinks for her and him and maybe even barfine her..

Most Go Go bar the mamasan will ask the girl to dance. You'll see with empty glass, then gets clean away. And it's hard for mamasan to keep her eyes on all the girls with customer at once. Maybe only to those customer that complains.

''To me though, even more important than price, is the girl's attitude with the customer. Can we expect girl's that won't bury their faces in their phones when on a barfine, and treat the customer with as much respect as he would show her? I know it sounds nitpicky but that's a big thing of mines.'

no phones when working ..... engage the punters ..... not fb line whatsapp badoo ! 

best of luck  :GoldenSmile1: 

I agree its all about service. no phones!

I would spell it Kaos rather than chaos as it sits better and also make it smoking

I was going to suggest that as well which would logically lead to a theme based on 'Get Smart'.

Maybe 1960's decor and fashion and all things spy related? 

CONTROL girls and KAOS girls in different uniforms? (black v white)

Shoe-phone replicas, Cone of Silence for negotiating ST/LT 555!

Maybe drag a couple of Russian FLs in to play a Natasha femme-fatale from the evil KAOS 555!!!

Probably not a lot to go on there!  Was worth a suggestion though.  Bit of brainstorming.

Those short tartan school girl skirts always get my motor going, so something like that perhaps. With or without nice white underwear!

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

question. many times raised thats annoyed customers.

guy buys ld, girl goes dancing, how you overcome that one?

Good luck but it all comes down to getting the girls, keeping the girls and getting them to do some work.

Also why would any girl go with a guy for 2000 if she has half a chance of getting 5000. Ok if she thinks it may be some fun or gives some face to her friends she may go cheaper than usual but for the stock standard monger can you think of any reason why if she is sane?

Getting tired of the "went into gogo asked 5000 WTF threads", meaning went into a top end gogo, picked the star of the line up and thought she was going with me at a negotiated cheapo, at least the sneer on her face will raise her star kudos.

The way they do it in many strip clubs (Tijuana and American), is one girl on stage does a 2 or 3 song set dance routine. First start off with clothes, then take off top, then completely nude. Play around with the guys sitting by the stage for tips. In Tijuana you can feel and grope the girls and touch her private parts. That kind of interaction is fun. Maybe do that for a bit, then 'intermission' where the Esarn shufflers can go on stage for a bit. Rotate between the two.

The most awe inspiring dancer I saw in Pattaya was Som, the angel wing tattoo girl from Baccara W.S., downstairs. I liked to go there just to see her move, it was like pure magic. She had so much energy on stage, bumping and grinding, and she just had this stage presence that was incredible. That's the kind of girl I'd love to see dancing solo on stage on a Pattaya gogo.

http://youtu.be/4YAwUGU8NzA

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Actually, it was something I was going to mention in another thread.

But one of the things that I love about going to strip clubs in Tijuana is the way each individual girl goes on stage solo, and dances and interacts with the customers sitting by the stage. And the guys can touch the girls all they want. I've seen guys touch pussies, ass, tits, lick pussy, you name it. A far cry from the no touch nonsense of many American strip clubs.

I love that interaction and fun with each girl

Totally second that - it'd be unique (and quickly copied, if popular), but would set you apart - you can still have the shufflers, just have a separate 'feature stage' where one girl from the group rotates to, and has to do a dance number.

I also like the vip expat card to qualify for discounted drinks and barfines.

Great idea. Best of luck.

Hello all. This is Brian previously from glass house. Since I left glass house I have been busy  writing my book and also with real estate investment. I am a customer/ john/ trick that visited walking street often. Now as many of you know lady drinks are as high as 180 THB, bar fines 1,500 and long time don't get me started. Got quoted 7,000 from one recently a new record. Also rents are way up on walking street and mamasons are also pushing the prices higher. I will open a new go go on lk soon that will roll back the prices 7-10 years. It will be a small go go with hot girls but no mamason between you ,my customer, and the ladies. I will have a  expat member card with the following prices. All bar fines 700 all the time. The ladies prices will be between you and her but my ladies will know what price range we expect. All drinks for expats 100 THB  and all lady drinks 100 THB We will have music by request no DJ. The name of the go go will be Chaos located next to the office a go go. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Do you think this concept will work? Hot ladies I guarantee not all will bar fine but most will.  To summarize

1. Hot girls

2. low prices

3 no mamason 

4 no dj

5 music by request

Thanks for all replies good and bad as always.

Sign me up!

A number of my friends visit Pattaya throughout the year and there is NO DOUBT I would take them to this new bar called "Chaos" while they are here.  In business, if you provide a good product or service for a fair price then word of mouth will do the rest.

I fully agree that Pattaya prices have gone way out of reason.  For instance.  If a guy pays a 2,000 baht bar fine (which some idiot Canadians just did at Casanovey GO - GO last week) and then pay for lady drinks and then pay the girl (they were asking for 3,000 SHORT TIME!  Then the cost of fucking Thai whores has approached prices found in the West.  My Aussie pals tell me they get Australian prostitutes for $160 total.  That is in the same arena as what Thai cunts are asking for now.  Throw in the cost of flights and hotels and add that on to the expense - pretty soon, there will be no reason to come to Thailand - low price certainly will no longer be a reason.  That is for sure.

One more note:

I read in this thread above "no ladyboys" and "no smoking".

I fully agree with those rules and I have one more VERY important one to suggest.

The OP says "no DJ"  - OK, great!  Requests from patrons - great!  Here is my request - PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC TOO LOUD!!!  Sure, loud enough for the girls to dance but at a level that allows for conversation with the girls when they are not dancing.  I HATE Go-Go's that play their music so damn loud you must shout into a girls ear to try and communicate.  That is utterly stupid.  Customers are there to drink, watch the show AND talk to the girls.

Hear hear. You don't need a sound system so loud it makes our ears bleed! Go into Paradise now if you want an example.

Sign me up!

A number of my friends visit Pattaya throughout the year and there is NO DOUBT I would take them to this new bar called "Chaos" while they are here. In business, if you provide a good product or service for a fair price then word of mouth will do the rest.

I fully agree that Pattaya prices have gone way out of reason. For instance. If a guy pays a 2,000 baht bar fine (which some idiot Canadians just did at Casanovey GO - GO last week) and then pay for lady drinks and then pay the girl (they were asking for 3,000 SHORT TIME! Then the cost of fucking Thai whores has approached prices found in the West. My Aussie pals tell me they get Australian prostitutes for $160 total. That is in the same arena as what Thai cunts are asking for now. Throw in the cost of flights and Hotels and add that on to the expense - pretty soon, there will be no reason to come to Thailand - low price certainly will no longer be a reason. That is for sure.

One more note:

I read in this thread above "no ladyboys" and "no smoking".

I fully agree with those rules and I have one more VERY important one to suggest.

The OP says "no DJ" - OK, great! Requests from patrons - great! Here is my request - PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC TOO LOUD!!! Sure, loud enough for the girls to dance but at a level that allows for conversation with the girls when they are not dancing. I HATE Go-Go's that play their music so damn loud you must shout into a girls ear to try and communicate. That is utterly stupid. Customers are there to drink, watch the show AND talk to the girls.

I am pretty confidant I can get walking street quality girls in lk. I have verbal commitment from more than 15 already who either worked for me at glasshouse before or just want a change for a no pressure no cut go go. Some go go's really cut these ladies so their 18,000 baht salary becomes 2,000. We will not cut ladies unless they no show. We will also will not require minimum lady drinks and we will pay them on the first. Many go go's pay on the 6th so if a girl works from the 1st to 31st cannot get paid until the 6th. The go go's do this so if the ladies don't want to work there anymore they get 5 free days work form them. We will be a expat friendly lady friendly go go . 

Thanks for your post

You mentioned  you will have "Hot girls"

What you haven't stated is how the girls will be dressed or (undressed)

If there are to be coyotees then forget it. What many of us want is an old style gogo with hot girls in skimpy bikinis and preferably topless.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I know this may be a radical idea .... but what if there was no stage, and no chrome poles , the vast majority of girls I've met hate to got up on stage to dance (shuffle)  , why not have ALL the girls interacting with the customers ALL the time ... I for one would be glad, when we don't have to put up with when, 30 seconds after you buy a girl you like a lady drink , she then says " I have go dance now" , then wait 15+ minutes (alone) for her to return.

As an aside , just wondering why does Thailand still hang on to the term "Go Go",  the rest of the world gave up saying that in the 60's , and also  "Disco" , something no one's called a nightclub since the 80's.

No Smoking = failure.

Sugar Sugar is the only no smoking GG , when Paradise underwent its huge and probably very expensive refit it became a no smoking GG, this was dropped after a few months as smokers, by definition, are less health conscious than non smokers so they probably drink more on average.

The simple fact is that if non smokers only went into smoke free GG,s then Sugar Sugar would not only be packed from opening to closing every single night but also  have huge queues of guys waiting outside - its not and it doesn't.

Yes I am a smoker, obviously :GoldenSmile1: .    

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

No Smoking = failure.

Sugar Sugar is the only no smoking GG , when Paradise underwent its huge and probably very expensive refit it became a no smoking GG, this was dropped after a few months as smokers, by definition, are less health conscious than non smokers so they probably drink more on average.

The simple fact is that if non smokers only went into smoke free GG,s then Sugar Sugar would not only be packed from opening to closing every single night but also have huge queues of guys waiting outside - its not and it doesn't.

Yes I am a smoker, obviously :GoldenSmile1: .

I am a non smoker but I tend to agree

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Can you get mr gabor to be the manager and pr guy rolled into one?

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

I just wonder how many BMs posting here realise this concept is going nowhere.

If it was possible to do all the things suggested here, then someone with absolutely no running an agogo experience like myself could set up shop and it be a success. A well known and popular bar manager on this board once told me that the bottom line is that the punters don't care if the walls are smeared with shit, as long as the girls are hot and affordable. And there in lies the issue, hot and affordable girls, an ever decreasing group in Pattaya, and definitely the case in BKK.

Archived