IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

On the edge wrote: negative opinion, no reasoning or substance bla bla......

Well, its not Brian's first rodeo, I know that much. If he says the numbers work, i believe him. He's also in high regard from previous customers, general community and the with the ladies, who probably many would say he spoils, yes I can confirm.

Seems like there is a positive attitude about it here, and people are willing to give it a shot. Just that tells me he's well on his way already.

Might have to adapt as he goes, but who doesnt? All in all, I see a good starting point here.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was possible to do all the things suggested here, then someone with absolutely no running an agogo experience like myself could set up shop and it be a success. A well known and popular bar manager on this board once told me that the bottom line is that the punters don't care if the walls are smeared with shit, as long as the girls are hot and affordable. And there in lies the issue, hot and affordable girls, an ever decreasing group in Pattaya, and definitely the case in BKK.

the existing relationship he has with the girls is (seems to me) a key factor, so I bet the OP has a better chance of success than you would.  I wish him all the success!

the whole "no mamasan" thing is interesting, he did say he was going to have managers...  

Sounds brilliant and just what is needed.

I will be back again next summer and it will be on my must visit list.

Good luck to ya.

@Dadeee, I am not wishing to belittle his ideas, but how will he maintain that good relationship with the girls if he is in fact the first point of contact and no mamasan. I know it is possible to have a good relationship with staff, but often times that leads to a lack of respect. I hope it works for him. But I do question if he can get a constant stream of such girls, i.e. in 6 to 12 months time when they are sponsored, or moved on. It will surely be a difficult task to move away from the agency model that is firmly routed in Pattaya now.

Just a few months ago I was in Living dolls, or new living dolls, something with dolls in the name. I went in there three nights wankered. There is a skinny farang manager in there. He is friendly with the ladies, but you can see they take the piss out of him all the time, they simply won't do what he asks, probably because both he and them were all worse for wear, the upshot being that the stage was never at capacity for dancers as they wouldn't dance when he asked, one of the mamasans was unconscious next to me, the staff never bothered serving me because they were too busy drinking and the place was in chaos.

Edited because I can't spell.

@Dadeee, I am not wishing to belittle his ideas, but how will he maintain that good relationship with the girls if he is in fact the first point of contact and no mamasan. I know it is possible to have a good relationship with staff, but often times that leads to a lack of respect. I hope it works for him. But I do question if he can get a constant stream of such girls, i.e. in 6 to 12 months time when they are sponsored, or moved on. It will surely be a difficult task to move away from the agency model that is firmly routed in Pattaya now.

Just a few months ago I was in Living dolls, or new living dolls, something with dolls in the name. I went in there three nights wankered. There is a skinny farang manager in there. He is friendly with the ladies, but you can see they take the piss out of him all the time, they simply won't do what he asks, probably because both he and them were all worse for wear, the upshot being that the stage was never at capacity for dancers as they wouldn't dance when he asked, one of the mamasans was unconscious next to me, the staff never bothered serving me because they were too busy drinking and the place was in chaos.

Yes, my points exactly.

There's a world of difference between friendship and running a business.

Which is why I could never run a business.

This world ain't for nice guys especially in a cut throat world and business like Pattaya's bars. You show any signs of weakness and it's over. Staff and girls will eat you alive.

Some guys think it's so 'cruel' and unfair to bargirls to do things like dock pay for showing up late. Yet they fail to see through they rose tinted glasses the reality of the situation.

Hence a need for someone the girls can respect. Tough love if you will.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

since this guy has successfully run a place on Walking Street before, my money is on him being able to create a fun and friendly and successful place in LK Metro... he may have to adapt some of his ideas, but he seems like a pretty smart guy, and the loyalty of the girls is a big asset.

just my opinion...

Sounds brilliant and just what is needed.

I will be back again next summer and it will be on my must visit list.

Good luck to ya.

People like to be involved...not a bad way to advertise your club too

Someone needs to manage the customer experience. Mamasan to manage the customer experience with the girls, DJ to manage the customer experience with the music, and manager to manage the customer experience with the bar.

Of course that all depends on your customer. If you're approaching customers with low budget who will not spend much money on girls and beer, then all that doesn't matter. But if you are seeking customers with extra money to spend, repeat customers with money, and walk in customers who will spend money once they like the experience, then you need to manage it.

I go to gogo for one thing. Hot girls. Beer is secondary but important. Small price variations in beer isn't a factor for the majority of mongers. Customer selection of music could be a disaster if the customer selecting music doesn't match the desires of the majority. Many might never return if the music sucked during their visit.

On the edge wrote: negative opinion, no reasoning or substance bla bla......

Well, its not Brian's first rodeo, ........................

I wrote what exactly? Not the words you just said I wrote anyway.

No, it isn't "Brian's first rodeo" but AFAIK he 'fell off' fairly quickly last time.

No amount of :Ass_Lick:   is going to make him succeed this time, but constructive criticism just might.

Apparently at least he has plenty of money to spend on his girls. 

which one?, sounds like my sort of place

Member since Dec 06.

I think it will be built as the lease is already signed. Going to be interesting to see how it pans out

Not doubting that the GoGo will happen - I was just talking about the operational "concept" (abstract idea, general notion) being discussed here and where it's heading.

Quote me in 12 months and I'll be happy to hear that I've been proved wrong.   :GoldenSmile1:

The way they do it in many strip clubs (Tijuana and American), is one girl on stage does a 2 or 3 song set dance routine. First start off with clothes, then take off top, then completely nude. Play around with the guys sitting by the stage for tips. In Tijuana you can feel and grope the girls and touch her private parts. That kind of interaction is fun. Maybe do that for a bit, then 'intermission' where the Esarn shufflers can go on stage for a bit. Rotate between the two.

The most awe inspiring dancer I saw in Pattaya was Som, the angel wing tattoo girl from Baccara W.S., downstairs. I liked to go there just to see her move, it was like pure magic. She had so much energy on stage, bumping and grinding, and she just had this stage presence that was incredible. That's the kind of girl I'd love to see dancing solo on stage on a Pattaya gogo.

http://youtu.be/4YAwUGU8NzA

there was girl like that in shark about 5 years ago

just fantastic to watch, never seen anything near as good since

once 2 farang girls got up and started to dance, now normally i hate that but these girls were good looking and could dance

but (forgotten her name could even be som? idk) saw them and then got up and destroyed them in a dance battle.

i can tell you if you could get that going regularly a place would be soon packed, "hot farang girl vs hot thai girl dance battle"

Member since Dec 06.

@Layow, it is located opposite happy I believe, down a longish corridor. I kid you not that all three days that I went in the staff were completely wankered and the manager had trouble coordinating himself let alone getting the staff to do anything. But it was good entertainment value. I took my own beer the third time so I didn't have to wait for someone sober or sensible enough to serve me. Despite lack of organisation it is worth a visit, with some girls willing to bare their breasts, and in my view they were lookers, i.e. well endowed, and good fun.

Thanks all supporters and non supporters.

I. first rodeo. Yes I have experience on walking and 24 years experience with Thai Girls. Again I point the fact I did not fail at glasshouse, I made a profit every month and also got bought out at a good profit. When I was at glasshouse I think most posters here agree It was pretty good. Now it is also nice there since the Japanese are out. They were nice people just no clue how to run a business. They got robbed blind by the staff. 

2. How to make a profit. Business 101 good service, repeat customer , low overhead , low start up cost, and a bonus I will have hot girls. 

3. Bar fine. no go go in Pattaya or Bangkok  has a 100 percent bar fine policy. It's up to the ladies. Also The go go will  need some ladies who don't bf otherwise who will dance if all go with customers. I will try to have girls that mostly bf but surely some will not. 

4. smoking as much as I would like to make it smoke free cannot. I will however have and extra smoke extractor.

5. Music I think it has been settled now. We will have a playlist and songs can be requested off the playlist. We will not have really load music I hate that too. 

6. chaos or Kaos yes my friend also likes Kaos but I was worried many would not know what the hell is was. Anyway, maybe many don't know Chaos too. lol I like Kaos because save one letter for led signs. lol ... see number 2 above.

Thanks again all  I only worry about foot traffic on lk I hope it's ok. any regulars here know if it's getting better or worse. Thanks for any input. Brian

I don't want to be negative but everything depend on the girls, I ran a gogo in Pat, so I know a little bit, as many said the most important thing in a gogo is the girls, to manage the girls, it doesn't depend on the salary, it depends on their mood, for me, impossible to manage thai ladies, they do what they want not what you want or not for a long time. They leave for one month to see the family when they are tired and enough money, many reasons

Low season no customers, no customers no ladies, no ladies no customers... It is simple like this. No matter is the price of the drink, the music, people come for the girls.

I really wish you good luck.

LK footfall has risen last Two Years and whilst not same as WS it is still attracting punters.

I would not worry so much about it as if you compare say Sky Bar and how Skeeter runs it he turns a profit based on his rep and a fun place to hang at

Be a decent Boss supply eye candy and for sure PA members will come along with others.

You will still get CC moaning and the odd Twat blaming you because the girl did a runner shunned him or quoted a high price but deliver most of what you strive and say you are going to do and see if it takes off.

As you will know nothing worse than not doing what you say you are planning to do then cone on with lame excuses if you cant do it or it fucks up on some aspects shout out because for sure others will.

You know we are a hard bunch to please but also supportive of new places openi g with some PA attachments lets see how KAOS goes not chaos 5555

True, but at galsshouse  i had discount cards which led to more lady drinks and more lady drinks mean happier ladies. Yes not easy I know and agree with what u say but lower prices will make a difference for many. I have money to pay 300 per lady drink but why would I want to give the go go all the money I would rather it go direct to the lady. With my low overhead and the cheapest lady drink price in town, I hope the ladies can get more drinks which leads to a happy dancer ,and a happy dancer leads to a happy customer.  If I know the lady is getting 50 baht and the bar 50 I will buy them more drinks it's that simple. 

About cell phone use I missed it earlier. NO cell phones allowed downstairs. After every dance set ladies will have 10 minutes to go upstairs and make any phone calls after that they must return downstairs and sit with customers. Finally, about buying a drink and lady goes to dance. If a lady is sitting with a customer and he is buying her drinks she will not be required to dance. Exception if all are and we have no dancers for obvious reasons. Thanks Brian

I think Kaos it is. Thanks you just saved me about 30,000 baht.  LOL

................................ I have money to pay 300 per lady drink but why would I want to give the go go all the money I would rather it go direct to the lady. With my low overhead and the cheapest lady drink price in town, I hope the ladies can get more drinks which leads to a happy dancer ,and a happy dancer leads to a happy customer.  If I know the lady is getting 50 baht and the bar 50 I will buy them more drinks it's that simple. 

That part makes sense if it can work for you.

After all, most of those LDs cost 5 Baht or less, so why do bars need to charge 150+ Baht for them?

They say they need the 95 Baht to be able to afford the girls salaries, so as long as you have your numbers right and you can afford to drop them to about 100 Baht, then you'll surely sell more of them, although there are some on here who wouldn't buy LDs if they were FREE.

Same logic applies to those bars who only give girls half the ping pong money.

I think Kaos it is. 

Slightly better.....Chaos sounds like its owned by an asian dude.

But I wouldnt stop looking for a better name.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

I would spell it Kaos rather than chaos as it sits better and also make it smoking

Well, no one is going to pronounce it as Kay-Os.....they will be saying it like the shampoo brand kao (Kao's).

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

415865_l.jpeg

I think we have decided on spelling and name at least

Archived