Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

Sorry guys but I will go against the sentiment here and say that the last thing Soi LK Metro needs is another Go Go bar. It's high season now and the existing GO GOs are hardly heaving with punters. There are just too many of them and I can't fathom why someone would want to risk losing money starting up another one. Let's face it if they are not pumping now and for the next month or two then what hope is there? It's a bloody long low season in Pattaya these days.

It's got a lot to do with the quality of the gogo. There are are few on LK that I wouldn't bother going in to. It appears that a lot of other customers feel the same way. It's been nearly a year sine I was last in Pattaya, but SWhowgirls was generally pretty busy while some of the other places were nearly empty. If the management can make a bar that customers will want to go into in preference to some of the others, then it should work.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey brian i was very pleased with glasshouse  and  also with the black card u gave me . really made the best of it .

sadly last trip i found GH closed . :Cry3: .

dont knw if i still have  the card but will surely drop in next year  to chek out chaos and am sure it will be good

hope to cllect a card again :D

btw

chokdee for ur new venture

The idea with freelancers is quite interesting. The girls working in the bar get fixed salary + ST/LT money from customers . The freelancers only get paid if the get barfined and no fixed costs for the owner.

The idea with freelancers is quite interesting. The girls working in the bar get fixed salary + ST/LT money from customers . The freelancers only get paid if the get barfined and no fixed costs for the owner.

Can never work mixing salaried girls with freelancers un less he installs a boxing ring also [emoji4]

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Can never work mixing salaried girls with freelancers un less he installs a boxing ring also [emoji4]

That would be an interesting concept, just throw  a lot of jello into the mix?

Hello and goodluck with this new agogo,

I have done over 400 days in pattaya and only been to LK Metro twice, and I'm a huge fan of gogo bars, but Iv never liked this area, but I will deff come visit your bar once it's opened.

A returning customer is always good for the bar because he will be more willing to spend money, a mamasan is deff needed, mamasans helps with translations if the girl/customer is having any issues. Most time I return to the bar is because of a good mamasan.

Have a merry Xmas and New Years.

To the Op I take my hat off.

Times have changed big time just look around today almost every where is empty.

Some good advice here and some poor advice from bar go go owners who can IMO not see the Writhing on the wall.

Good luck to you in your plan to make a change to the norm ( nothing ventured nothing gained).

As you are an experienced player in the game clearly you know the score and have seen that a change is needed to move on in this game.

And when all is said and done if it is not successful just do the same as the rest !!!!.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Word of mouth and social media has already put a spanner in your works.

The women know what the min/max they can earn from a barfine in a gogo is.

I don't think they will adjust to what you tell them it should be.

You probably won't get women who can get xxx baht in another gogo to work for you for xxxbaht -40%-50%!!!

Honestly i hope it works for you but i think i'll stick to the 28-35 year olds in beer bars for my fun vs. cost equation. 

A few of the bars on Soi Cowboy --Jungle Jim's, Moonshine, Toy Bar and Fanny's-- have a self-cater music set up with a computer and a selection program. For me and my friends it can't be beat. It is so much fun to dj. I think it also interesting to listen to what other people cue up. So much better than what any dj offers up. Who cares if it doesn't flow? If I ran a bar in Thailand, I too would not hire a dj.

At the above mentioned Cowboy bars, customers can go through the library and choose what they want to hear. Mostly the bar tenders choose what they and the bar girls want to hear which actually is usually loads better than what most hired djs in most go go bars end up playing, the decade plus long It's My Life, The Final Count Down, Chicks For Nothing, In Your Head...not bad songs but every bar in Thailand has played those songs several times a night for well over a decade. Nothing could be worse.

The selection of tunes they have on hand at the self-cater dj Soi Cowboy Bars  is truly massive, but of course they don't have everything. I always think if they only had a good internet connection and Youtube, people could also fill in the gaps in the house song collections and everything would be available to spin.

A few of the bars on Soi Cowboy --Jungle Jim's, Moonshine, Toy Bar and Fanny's-- have a self-cater music set up with a computer and a selection program. For me and my friends it can't be beat. It is so much fun to dj. I think it also interesting to listen to what other people cue up. So much better than what any dj offers up. Who cares if it doesn't flow? If I ran a bar in Thailand, I too would not hire a dj.

At the above mentioned Cowboy bars, customers can go through the library and choose what they want to hear. Mostly the bar tenders choose what they and the bar girls want to hear which actually is usually loads better than what most hired djs in most go go bars end up playing, the decade plus long It's My Life, The Final Count Down, Chicks For Nothing, In Your Head...not bad songs but every bar in Thailand has played those songs several times a night for well over a decade. Nothing could be worse.

The selection of tunes they have on hand at the self-cater dj Soi Cowboy Bars  is truly massive, but of course they don't have everything. I always think if they only had a good internet connection and Youtube, people could also fill in the gaps in the house song collections and everything would be available to spin.

Noticed this a lot in Cambodia on a recent trip, great fun picking our own music in just about all the back street bars, there are a few Cambodian girls that  know more about the Beatles and Stones now

I have no clue how to run a business in Pattaya, or run a Bar or GoGo... I wish you all the best, and i will drop in when i am in Pattaya.

I have to say i get a little bit sad to all those negative comments?

Why not try to find something positive, or cum with some serious critisism or give the OP some suggestions? Instead of just: Will not work, can't work, this is going nowhere....

How about bottle service? For us regulars who don't finish the whole bottle you can mark and store it :)

I will be there in February to start my 3 months in Thailand, I will of course check it out! I for one love LK Metro and prefer it 100 to 1 over WS

When freelancers were mentioned i thought it was (for example) girls from the Beach  just coming in , sitting down, buying a drink and attempting to get a customer in the bar and therefore  more guys coming in and buying drinks and perhaps barfine the regular  staff.

However i remember a girl (a stunner) who worked in Peppermint and when i scolded her for always coming in late (and having her salary  cut), she said she was not paid by the bar so could come in and leave when she liked.

She was a dancer (and was dancing in the naked corner) and got  tips (100 baht) when dancing, got lady drinks and was barfined almost every night. The bar was happy because they got the drinks and a barfine and were able to get attractive girls to attract the customers.

So if that is what is meant by 'freelancers' then a good idea. There was no animosity that i could see and she never mentioned any problems to me. (and she stayed with me for 2 months)

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I've encountered a freelancer at Angelwitch soi Nana as well, she said no salary, but strangely no commission from LD or barfine either - just whatever she got from tips and the ST/LT fee. This is the only time I've encountered a freelancer in a gogo, the no commission LD seems a bit rough.

Freelancers. Yes I started that at galsshouse to help offset the model dancer high prices. For my freelance girls they get 800 a day and need 4 lady drinks. They can work on 5 or 10 day contracts. My four hottest girls were freelance at glass house. They also bf a lot and had a lot of lady drinks. Free lancers are usually more customer friendly than agency dancers as well. We will open on Feb. 1st at the latest construction starts on Wed. Thanks Brian

I think many here would not define freelancers as you have

babydollsaddict.gif

I've encountered a freelancer at Angelwitch soi Nana as well, she said no salary, but strangely no commission from LD or barfine either - just whatever she got from tips and the ST/LT fee. This is the only time I've encountered a freelancer in a gogo, the no commission LD seems a bit rough.

One girl I know used to freelance in a WS gogo, she actually had a day job but was going there to supplement her income. However like Soi7 said the place turned into a boxing ring one day...

Brian describes pretty much the 10 day girls we see at many bars. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

When freelancers were mentioned i thought it was (for example) girls from the Beach  just coming in , sitting down, buying a drink and attempting to get a customer in the bar and therefore  more guys coming in and buying drinks and perhaps barfine the regular  staff.

However i remember a girl (a stunner) who worked in Peppermint and when i scolded her for always coming in late (and having her salary  cut), she said she was not paid by the bar so could come in and leave when she liked.

She was a dancer (and was dancing in the naked corner) and got  tips (100 baht) when dancing, got lady drinks and was barfined almost every night. The bar was happy because they got the drinks and a barfine and were able to get attractive girls to attract the customers.

So if that is what is meant by 'freelancers' then a good idea. There was no animosity that i could see and she never mentioned any problems to me. (and she stayed with me for 2 months)

My friend got the commission on LD and also the Barfine.

I think many here would not define freelancers as you have

Yes, if they are paid 800 baht per day i would not call them  'freelancers'.

IMHO, agency girls are the "kiss of death" for ago-go. Customers don' t want them! ( unless they are going to be attractive, 600B bar-fine, and ST 1000-1500/ LT 1500-2000). :)

Sounds interesting. One way to ensure you are profitable and succeed is to establish a presence here or to have a foreign manager who is well known and adept with social media who is constantly promoting. Someone people go to see and say hi to is sorely missing in most gogos in Pattaya with the exception of Sweethearts, Babydolls, Sapphire, Private Dancer and Secrets and perhaps one or two more. The most successful bars in Soi 6 and Pattaya (See Coop, Skeeter, Vag, Larry at Babydolls, Mister Egg) get significant profit from having a friendly, active, extroverted and engaged manager who sells themselves and the bar through unique promotions and events IMO.

Good luck!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

IMHO, agency girls are the "kiss of death" for ago-go. Customers don' t want them! ( unless they are going to be attractive, 600B bar-fine, and ST 1000-1500/ LT 1500-2000). :)

Yep

Your really going to get decent gogo girls going LT for 1500 Baht

In your dreams

Would you go and work somewhere for half your normal salary?

Yep

Your really going to get decent gogo girls going LT for 1500 Baht

In your dreams

Would you go and work somewhere for half your normal salary?

did I miss where he said what the girls will charge???

did you miss the several mentions that he has good relationships with a bunch of girls that want to work with/for him?

seriously, am I missing something?  several people keep saying stuff like the above...

Sounds interesting. One way to ensure you are profitable and succeed is to establish a presence here or to have a foreign manager who is well known and adept with social media who is constantly promoting. Someone people go to see and say hi to is sorely missing in most gogos in Pattaya with the exception of Sweethearts, Babydolls, Sapphire, Private Dancer and Secrets and perhaps one or two more. The most successful bars in Soi 6 and Pattaya (See Coop, Skeeter, Vag, Larry at babydolls, Mister Egg) get significant profit from having a friendly, active, extroverted and engaged manager who sells themselves and the bar through unique promotions and events IMO.

Good luck!

You have left the guy out that promotes the most on the forums

You ☺

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived