IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, no one is going to pronounce it as Kay-Os.....they will be saying it like the shampoo brand kao (Kao's).

Who are they?  Mongers or locals?

I don't think many Thai men will be frequenting this place!

I think the working girls will be able to pronounce it correctly rather than Thai for rice or a shampoo brand or whatever !

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

The great thing about LK vrs WS is that everyone on LK is there to visit a bar. On WS I think that most are just out for a stroll, especially the Chinese congo lines which clog the street and offer no value to the businesses on the street.

The great thing about LK vrs WS is that everyone on LK is there to visit a bar. On WS I think that most are just out for a stroll, especially the Chinese congo lines which clog the street and offer no value to the businesses on the street.

Probably because there's nothing to see on LK Metro?

Good luck and I will stop in for a visit maybe turn into some kind of regular.

Being retired and living in the Kingdom, I do need to be careful with the money.  I do not usually go to GG because of the crazy prices.  I do not remember BF being 700B 10 years ago but you would know better than me.  I in the past visited Spankys in Bkk  a lot because it was a fun place with many very good looking naked (totally Naked) woman.  Things have changed and I have not visited in in a couple of years.

I could easily afford drinks for 2 at B100 and fill up a few seats especially in the low season.  But the BF would hurt.  Maybe the GG for a few drinks and wake up the little head and then off to Beach Road, Bamboo, or some Beer Bar.  I could help your business and not break the bank.  As i get older, a good attitude, clear skin, nice smile and eyes, average body ... especially when I take off my glasses ... is the same with a B700 FL and a GG.  A lot of Baht for a few minutes of work.

But I understand you are not looking at me as your main customer only possibly a filler.  Maybe you could have some average, older waitresses that love cock with low money expectations.  Just saying.

Good luck ... who knows maybe once and awhile as a special treat one of your ladies would be what the doctor orders.

Bizarre…Kaos is Asok scrambled.

Soak also

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I am sure you will get lots of support from us if you can get support from the girls. Wish you the best of luck.

All are nice ideas IF were implemented. Will be there in Feb and definitely will visit. wish u all the success mate. 

Is this going to be in the place were the failed russian laundering place was?

I'm a bit mixed about this, a gogo that seems fairly priced vs an opinion that there are about 3 gogos too many in LK Metro as it is.

As for there being "nothing to see on LK Metro", I'm guessing I'll not be seeing too many cunts there which can only be a good thing

You mentioned  you will have "Hot girls"

What you haven't stated is how the girls will be dressed or (undressed)

If there are to be coyotees then forget it. What many of us want is an old style gogo with hot girls in skimpy bikinis and preferably topless.

Has  there  been a reply to my post.?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

True, but at galsshouse i had discount cards which led to more lady drinks and more lady drinks mean happier ladies. Yes not easy I know and agree with what u say but lower prices will make a difference for many. I have money to pay 300 per lady drink but why would I want to give the go go all the money I would rather it go direct to the lady. With my low overhead and the cheapest lady drink price in town, I hope the ladies can get more drinks which leads to a happy dancer ,and a happy dancer leads to a happy customer. If I know the lady is getting 50 baht and the bar 50 I will buy them more drinks it's that simple.

About cell phone use I missed it earlier. NO cell phones allowed downstairs. After every dance set ladies will have 10 minutes to go upstairs and make any phone calls after that they must return downstairs and sit with customers. Finally, about buying a drink and lady goes to dance. If a lady is sitting with a customer and he is buying her drinks she will not be required to dance. Exception if all are and we have no dancers for obvious reasons. Thanks Brian

My past observations, have been that dancers that make big money from LD's and ping pongs, tips, etc. start to think ** I make big money from LD, tips, etc. why I should bar-fine?? I will be very selective who I go with. I stay bar make tips!**

This indeed makes happy dancer, and happy bar-owner; but very UNHAPPY customer!!

My past observations, have been that dancers that make big money from LD's and ping pongs, tips, etc. start to think ** I make big money from LD, tips, etc. why I should bar-fine?? I will be very selective who I go with. I stay bar make tips!**

This indeed makes happy dancer, and happy bar-owner; but very UNHAPPY customer!!

Hi Satyr, Lady will never make more money compared to ST or LT. Imagine a situation where a lady gets 3 drink or 4 drink on an avg per hour and if she works for 6 hours from 8PM to 1AM. With 50Baht each drink, she will make only 900baht. Best case scenario is to get a fair share of drink and also ST or LT. So Brian idea can work and still have happy dancer, hapy bar owner and happy customer...

Imagine a situation where a lady gets 3 drink or 4 drink on an avg per hour and if she works for 6 hours from 8PM to 1AM. With 50Baht each drink, she will make only 900baht.

Add to your 900 baht her salary (600-1'000 baht/day) and the many tips she can get from happy customers and you can be at about 2'500-3'000 baht/day or 80'000 baht/months. Many dancers would be more than happy to earn that without having to sell her pussy...

I just wonder how many BMs posting here realise this concept is going nowhere.

Yep

Totally agree

But a good way to blow through a few million Baht

Lovely repeat naysayers - am I off in assuming that the 'experts' who are quick to dismiss KaosGoGo, have themselves never operated a business or GoGo in Thailand, while dismissing the obvious prior experience of the OP?

Not doubting that the GoGo will happen - I was just talking about the operational "concept" (abstract idea, general notion) being discussed here and where it's heading.

Quote me in 12 months and I'll be happy to hear that I've been proved wrong.   :GoldenSmile1:

Like you would be happy to be proved wrong, especially if it meant someone else was successful.

5498624247_ebe4c57fd1_z-640x514.jpg

Lovely repeat naysayers - am I off in assuming that the 'experts' who are quick to dismiss KaosGoGo, have themselves never operated a business or GoGo in Thailand, while dismissing the obvious prior experience of the OP?

No your not,if its a success great stuff,if it isnt then at least he tried.Too many sit on the side lines carping about how it will fail or what a persons doing wrong,if they can talk from experience then fair enough,but most cant.

I promise to stop in for a look very soon!

Hope the music is not so loud that you have to scream at the person sitting right next to you! 'Can't count the number of bars and gogo places that I have walked out of because of the music volume. Bar owners do all they can to lure customers inside then make the mistake of driving them away after the first drink because of something that should never happen in the first place.

Good luck! Chok Dee!

Like you would be happy to be proved wrong, especially if it meant someone else was successful.

5498624247_ebe4c57fd1_z-640x514.jpg

Oh he has set himself up perfectly old mate.

With out knowing the exact numbers there can always be a part of this biz that he can determin to be unsuccessful.

He's fine.He can never be proven wrong even if the Gogo stays open for ten years.

Good luck, hope it works out. 

You do know that WS has other businesses besides bars right? Are they not entitled to visit just like you and me?

Anyway they are out of there before 10pm as they are up on the crack of dawn to see the floating market or to koh chang!

Please remember to like and subscribe.

The idea is good but you need to promote your "old school gogo" with cheap drinks, naughty naked girls, all barfinable girls etc...

Nowadays the bars named "gogo" are including bars with dressed/coyotee girls, expensive Lady Drinks (even for "no go" girls), expensive BF to keep the girls in the bar, pushy mamasan for drinks (and not to help the customer to barfine a girl) etc etc... Such gogo's are trap for tourists and there are no external signs (when you are walking in the street) between a good old school gogo and a scamming "gogo" bar !

I have no idea how you could name such bars, maybe some members could help ?

PS: Of course because of police you can not write outside the bar "all girls are naked" "all girls are barfinable" "the mamasan is only here to help you to pick the girl of your choice" etc...

Best of luck mate but one major flaw in your plan

What makes you think a lady will sell her pussy in your place for half of what she can get elsewhere

I like the idea but it seems your trying to bring the Soi 6 price structure to the gogos and it simply ain't going to work.

Archived