Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

Best of luck mate but one major flaw in your plan

What makes you think a lady will sell her pussy in your place for half of what she can get elsewhere

I like the idea but it seems your trying to bring the soi 6 price structure to the gogos and it simply ain't going to work.

have to agree if the girls have been getting 2k short time and 3 or 4k long time in walking street  clubs what makes them worth less on Soi LK ?

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have to agree if the girls have been getting 2k short time and 3 or 4k long time in walking street  clubs what makes them worth less on Soi LK ?

That fact that the WS gogos are packed with dancers tells me that lots of them are not getting bar fined. For some girls that's ok of course but if the girl really wants to make big money working in a gogo she needs to be bar fined. A lower bar fine will increase the odds of her being bar fined.

That fact that the WS gogos are packed with dancers tells me that lots of them are not getting bar fined. For some girls that's ok of course but if the girl really wants to make big money working in a gogo she needs to be bar fined. A lower bar fine will increase the odds of her being bar fined.

I do hope it works for the original poster simply because when businesses succeed here that helps all of our other businesses. Doesn't matter where they're located but as he said he is going to have only a bar full of hotties and if the girls are that hot I don't see them having a tremendous problem getting bar fined time will tell I hope it works for him. You don't know unless you try no rewards if you don't take chances

babydollsaddict.gif

You mentioned  you will have "Hot girls"

What you haven't stated is how the girls will be dressed or (undressed)

If there are to be coyotees then forget it. What many of us want is an old style gogo with hot girls in skimpy bikinis and preferably topless.

The OP was pretty clear about this earlier in the thread!

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012

What' about a jukebox for music? Charge more money for shitty music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Touchtunes (app that you can select music from your phone that plays the requested song).

I think the girls would be entertained by selecting their own tunes now and then along with their customer.

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

Best of luck mate but one major flaw in your plan

What makes you think a lady will sell her pussy in your place for half of what she can get elsewhere

That's a valid point - and here's a suggestion : make the GoGo/Bar 'freelancer friendly' - i.e. encourage freelancers, from wherever, to ply their trades there as well.

There will be an issue regarding the competitive dynamic (i.e. your staff will be competing with freelancers), but if you can find a golden middle ground, you would have solved the issue of 'lack of hot available girls'.

Best of luck....I will make sure to drop in...whenever I get the chance to go back....hopefully soon....T_T

That's a valid point - and here's a suggestion : make the GoGo/Bar 'freelancer friendly' - i.e. encourage freelancers, from wherever, to ply their trades there as well.

There will be an issue regarding the competitive dynamic (i.e. your staff will be competing with freelancers), but if you can find a golden middle ground, you would have solved the issue of 'lack of hot available girls'.

did the OP state he was controlling/dictating what the girls charge for st/lt?  I must have forgotten that...

all he gets to have any say in is the barfine and drink prices, yes?  isn't the st/lt rate the girls' business?

did the OP state he was controlling/dictating what the girls charge for st/lt? I must have forgotten that...

all he gets to have any say in is the barfine and drink prices, yes? isn't the st/lt rate the girls' business?

I can't speak for the girls but there is no way I would let someone tell me what I could charge for my services be it a plumber carpenter or prostitute.

I think the original poster is just setting guidelines

babydollsaddict.gif

The OP was pretty clear about this earlier in the thread!

I checked back and see something in Post #8. He said it was an idea. We will see if he can get "hot girls' to agree.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Good luck Brian I'll pop in.Will it be were the Russian place is now?I think you'll need music playing if your going to have ladies dancing,everything else looks fine hope it's enough to pay the rent and girls and of course you.

Hello all. This is Brian previously from glass house. Since I left glass house I have been busy writing my book and also with real estate investment. I am a customer/ john/ trick that visited walking street often. Now as many of you know lady drinks are as high as 180 THB, bar fines 1,500 and long time don't get me started. Got quoted 7,000 from one recently a new record. Also rents are way up on walking street and mamasons are also pushing the prices higher. I will open a new go go on lk soon that will roll back the prices 7-10 years. It will be a small go go with hot girls but no mamason between you ,my customer, and the ladies. I will have a expat member card with the following prices. All bar fines 700 all the time. The ladies prices will be between you and her but my ladies will know what price range we expect. All drinks for expats 100 THB and all lady drinks 100 THB We will have music by request no DJ. The name of the go go will be Chaos located next to the office a go go. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Do you think this concept will work? Hot ladies I guarantee not all will bar fine but most will. To summarize

1. Hot girls

2. low prices

3 no mamason

4 no dj

5 music by request

Thanks for all replies good and bad as always.

This would be my type of agogo. I will stop by in july. Concept is real good. Should be followed by most gogo owners.

700 bar fine is Ok. ST 2000 and LT 2500 or 3000, works for me.

Interesting business model - I hope it works out. Certainly worth a try. Most punters really want value for their baht. At present in Walking Street this is becoming a rarity so if you can achieve this  - I will there!

Thanks for all posts. Again The object is not to get rich off this small business. Hopefully can provide a much lower price go go with good girls. Our rent is very cheap and I do have loyalty from many girls on walking. Thanks Brian

Sounds a great idea from the punters perspective, if you can get the girls on board I am sure you will be packed out every night.

I do not understand how any woman thinks let alone Thai girls but the one thing I think you may have going for you is the relaxed approach you are planning which would in turn make it a relaxed and fun place for the girls to work.
I will surely pop in on my next trip in May.

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

Thanks for all posts. Again The object is not to get rich off this small business. Hopefully can provide a much lower price go go with good girls. Our rent is very cheap and I do have loyalty from many girls on walking. Thanks Brian

When is the launch Brian? Do keep us updated. Cheers  :Cheers9:

Some things I've considered might work in the past

- Issue 'Kaos gogo' branded clothes to staff, and encourage (but not require) them to wear it when going out at night. If a girl catches my eye in the street, and I can see what gogo she came from, I'll be there later. I see a lot of girls wearing Insomnia shirts, but that doesn't help me find them later :D

- To encourage girls to make an effort when dancing etc, if you can implement a easy way for a customer to vote for best dancer, which gives that dancer a ticket into a weekly/monthly cash bonus draw. Just unsure how it could be conveniently done (maybe penciled onto the drink chit).

- Leave a way for customers to leave feedback (either online, or a suggestion box). I don't recall seeing a gogo ask for feedback. Some of this feedback you might want to show to girls monthly or whatever, to give them an idea of what customers are thinking. Do the same for girls, so they can anonymously leave feedback about things causing them problems etc (maybe this already happens?).

+1, I've seen many hot girls in massage places, who have given up on gogo's for flexibility reasons. If you can make it a friendly environment and cater to them (allow them to work casually), you tap in to a pool of talent that other gogo's do not have access to. I'm going to guess it has been tried before, but there must be a way to make it work. This also assists the late starter issue, freelancers might come in early to fill the void.

Sorry guys but I will go against the sentiment here and say that the last thing Soi LK Metro needs is another Go Go bar. It's high season now and the existing GO GOs are hardly heaving with punters. There are just too many of them and I can't fathom why someone would want to risk losing money starting up another one. Let's face it if they are not pumping now and for the next month or two then what hope is there? It's a bloody long low season in Pattaya these days.

As Soi 7 mentioned, the issue I see is getting the stars to work without penalty. They know they will be barfined and don't care about being late. A fine doesn't help much

Sorry guys but I will go against the sentiment here and say that the last thing Soi LK Metro needs is another Go Go bar. It's high season now and the existing GO GOs are hardly heaving with punters. There are just too many of them and I can't fathom why someone would want to risk losing money starting up another one. Let's face it if they are not pumping now and for the next month or two then what hope is there? It's a bloody long low season in Pattaya these days.

LK lacks good go go's with stunners, that's why a new one with that principle might work. I'm nearby but don't bother going there, LK is for guys too lazy to walk to Walking Street.

Archived