IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

Can anyone confirm what girls asking prices for ST/LT are?

In other thread someone said mamasan was asking for 1500/3000.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is the place actually open now or defunct already........??

I've somehow managed to go thro 26 Pages of waffle to date.....!!

Is there another thread out there somewhere.....

• 1 month later...

Thus, when you show your expat card we already know you are a VIP for us. We don't need a mamason for that. Our service staff will know.

Just started reading your topic....hope all is going well. Great concept.

Curious to know how PA members who dont have an expat card will be treated?

More explicitly, what would I need to do to receive the same VIP status as an expat.

Or, is your GoGo two-tiered?

Thanks

H888

Just started reading your topic....hope all is going well. Great concept.

Curious to know how PA members who dont have an expat card will be treated?

More explicitly, what would I need to do to receive the same VIP status as an expat.

Or, is your GoGo two-tiered?

Thanks

H888

Talk about over-thinking! ....its a gogo bar. Just walk through the door and see how it goes.

Hey, why don’t you keep your promises?

• 5 months later...

Hello all. This is Brian previously from glass house. Since I left glass house I have been busy  writing my book and also with real estate investment. I am a customer/ john/ trick that visited walking street often. Now as many of you know lady drinks are as high as 180 THB, bar fines 1,500 and long time don't get me started. Got quoted 7,000 from one recently a new record. Also rents are way up on walking street and mamasons are also pushing the prices higher. I will open a new go go on lk soon that will roll back the prices 7-10 years. It will be a small go go with hot girls but no mamason between you ,my customer, and the ladies. I will have a  expat member card with the following prices. All bar fines 700 all the time. The ladies prices will be between you and her but my ladies will know what price range we expect. All drinks for expats 100 THB  and all lady drinks 100 THB We will have music by request no DJ. The name of the go go will be Chaos located next to the office a go go. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Do you think this concept will work? Hot ladies I guarantee not all will bar fine but most will.  To summarize

1. Hot girls

2. low prices

3 no mamason 

4 no dj

5 music by request

Thanks for all replies good and bad as always.

Any chance someone who has actually been to Chaos can give everyone a deep and meanful review. I love the concept a hope it works annd catches on.

Good luck.

Madam, we have already established what you are, now we're simply negotiating the price!

Any chance someone who has actually been to Chaos can give everyone a deep and meanful review. I love the concept a hope it works annd catches on.

Good luck.

There's another thread on Kaos with reviews & girls pics.

................................................................................................................

• 3 months later...

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Archived