ChaosAgogo

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

Skalliwag

Finally some action.Here we go.

image.jpg

Soi7

Taking into account Brian's figures I come to the conclusion I am grossly underpaid

The Viking

Taking into account Brian's figures I come to the conclusion I am grossly underpaid

Yeah, so was I lol.

Mamasans 100k a month?

I don't know what you paid on Walking Street but all the figures you wrote are miles higher than I'm used to.

Soi7

Yeah, so was I lol.

Mamasans 100k a month?

I don't know what you paid on walking street but all the figures you wrote are miles higher than I'm used to.

Viking what would you know after all you managed a go go on walking.......................

Oh forget it :LOL:

nixonsbest

Yeah, so was I lol.

Mamasans 100k a month?

I don't know what you paid on walking street but all the figures you wrote are miles higher than I'm used to.

I thought Max 40K!

Spellforce

Mamasans 100k a month?

If the mamasans put in their pocket 1000 bahts for each negociation with newbies (2-3000 ST, 4-5000 LT), why not ?

Soi7

If the mamasans put in their pocket 1000 bahts for each negociation with newbies (2-3000 ST, 4-5000 LT), why not ?

Yes but that would not be an expense to the bar but would be from the girl directly and IF the mamasan was getting 100k from the owner in salary and the 1000 from the girls for putting the deal together Holy shit sign me up :D

hotdogs

Yes but that would not be an expense to the bar but would be from the girl directly and IF the mamasan was getting 100k from the owner in salary and the 1000 from the girls for putting the deal together Holy shit sign me up :D

I think it says 3 Mamasons, so 33,000 a month each. I could be wrong.

Spellforce

I think it says 3 Mamasons, so 33,000 a month each. I could be wrong.

I'be seen many ads, the norm is around 18-22,000 bahts/month.

Spellforce

But there is something that I don't know about the mamasans (that I hate!):

- when they are negociating with customers, is it a willing from the gogo management (to keep the girls and customer drinking in the gogo) or tea money for the mamasans ? or both ?

Edited by Spellforce

ChaosAgogo

3 mamasons 30,000-35,000  each 90,000 to 100,000 . Who said I slept with them. I said I bf and they gave good service. Anyone who knows me knows I don't sleep with or take home the girls I BF from walking. Yes I have some friendship with these girls but that's it I'm not interested in anything else with a bar girl. I BF them and take them out usually 2 to 6 girls. About Walking Street go go owners. I  know some and have friendship with some of the go go owners on walking.Furthermore, I have been one of,if not their best customers over the past couple of years.  Just stating the fact that Walking Street prices are too high not at any fault of the go go owners. Rents are too high and they use a lot of agency girls. That's a fact. Thanks Brian

Edited by ChaosAgogo

Oukiva

I'be seen many ads, the norm is around 18-22,000 bahts/month.

I think all ads I saw are now a bit over that.

One example: Sugar Baby on Walking Street:

324.jpg

Mamassan: 25'000 B + tips + drinks

Harry Brown

Maybe so Larry , but think of all the fun you've had, you just can't put a price on that, now stay where you are.  :GoldenSmile1:

ChaosAgogo

Correct 25,000 minimum for a good go go, some smaller inner soi go go's have for 18,000. Sugar baby's owner has two go go's and pays a little under market prices. That's probably why he has been quite successful. I paid a little more for all positions than he advertises here, but I was a new business and did not have any existing go go and lady pool to recruit from . My numbers are accurate I know as a former go go owner and as a ongoing customer. Thanks Brian

Edited by ChaosAgogo

nixonsbest

3 mamasons 30,000-35,000 each 90,000 to 100,000 . Who said I slept with them. I said I bf and they gave good service. Anyone who knows me knows I don't sleep with or take home the girls I BF from walking. Yes I have some friendship with these girls but that's it I'm not interested in anything else with a bar girl. I BF them and take them out usually 2 to 6 girls. About walking street go go owners. I know some and have friendship with some of the go go owners on walking.Furthermore, I have been one of,if not their best customers over the past couple of years. Just stating the fact that walking street prices are too high not at any fault of the go go owners. Rents are too high and they use a lot of agency girls. That's a fact. Thanks Brian

These "friends" do not BF themselves to go out with you? Whether u sleep with them or not, once u pay that BF you are a customer! And customers dont make good employers!

ChaosAgogo

Also for rents I know exactly what 14 go go's pay on Walking Street with key money and base rent. Either I know the owner or I know the landlord. Rents are extremely high. I know one go go, single  shop house which is very small that pays 300,000 per month. This makes it nearly impossible to pull a profit. Lets just face the facts most go go's don't make money but there are exceptions for sure. Again I'm not trolling Walking Street prices because I think the owners are ripping off us customers. I'm  stating the fact that police protection is higher, rents are way higher , and they need a lot of agency girls and mamasons which makes their prices high. I simply want to start a go go that is different if I fail I fail. Won't be the first or last time I failed in my life. lol off to Bangkok for a week or so have a great new year all. Brian

MrLek

Good luck. Time will tell if the numbers all stack up.

Crocket

How about bottle service? For us regulars who don't finish the whole bottle you can mark and store it :)

I will be there in February to start my 3 months in Thailand, I will of course check it out! I for one love LK Metro and prefer it 100 to 1 over WS

Would not fancy leaving a bottle unattended you may find something a little strong mixed in, it's happens.

THAJEC

I think the new owner should leave enough space and time to let him show what he can handle and how he will fare manage the new GG bar. It strikes me as quite a lot of negative posts immediately, and I hope not envious. I personally wish him good luck and I hope the whole thing will succeed, even though I know that manage GG in this period of high competition in the market is not really an easy thing.
I like to be in February (and possibly later) will come personally to check on how the thing doing / not doing well.

sinkorswim

Also for rents I know exactly what 14 go go's pay on walking street with key money and base rent. Either I know the owner or I know the landlord. Rents are extremely high. I know one go go, single  shop house which is very small that pays 300,000 per month. This makes it nearly impossible to pull a profit. Lets just face the facts most go go's don't make money but there are exceptions for sure. Again I'm not trolling walking street prices because I think the owners are ripping off us customers. I'm  stating the fact that police protection is higher, rents are way higher , and they need a lot of agency girls and mamasons which makes their prices high. I simply want to start a go go that is different if I fail I fail. Won't be the first or last time I failed in my life. lol off to Bangkok for a week or so have a great new year all. Brian

How do you know they don't make money? Do owners tell you their profits each month?

Again your figures are WAY out. Anyone paying 300K a month for a single shop house on Walking Street is having their eyes taken out.

3 mamasons 30,000-35,000  each 90,000 to 100,000 . Who said I slept with them. I said I bf and they gave good service. Anyone who knows me knows I don't sleep with or take home the girls I BF from walking. Yes I have some friendship with these girls but that's it I'm not interested in anything else with a bar girl. I BF them and take them out usually 2 to 6 girls. About walking street go go owners. I  know some and have friendship with some of the go go owners on walking.Furthermore, I have been one of,if not their best customers over the past couple of years.  Just stating the fact that walking street prices are too high not at any fault of the go go owners. Rents are too high and they use a lot of agency girls. That's a fact. Thanks Brian

If you barfine a girl and don't take her home how do you know she gives "good service"? I would guess that 99% of customers don't barfine a girl to take her out drinking and eating.

Not having a go at you but your figures just do not add up or make any sense. Will check out your new place when it opens.

mryang

IMHO - Any business aiming for price competition must increase volume (drinks, LDs, bf's etc...). So decrease the price AND the size of the venue means you must add frequency to the recipe to make for the SAME profit. So ALL your marketing strategy and tactics must aim towards this goal - high frequency.

To reach High frequency you must elaborate a scheme - in what I believe would involve these elements in priority orders:

1. Mixed bunch of Stunners. How to get them, I have NO clue about. Just that they will be ABSOLUTELY crucial to your business.

2. A lot of drinks. This is in turn broken down to:

- Easy to order

- Correct bill every time

- A lot of regulars

- A lot of NEW customers (this is your second mission....)

- They must both stay in your venue max amount of time.

- There is no such thing as "No, we don't have that". IN Countless of Bars and GG's I have asked for Peanuts, with NO as answer, which I see as ridiculous. FFS get the customer a bag of nuts on the opposite 7-11 and charge me 100B extra or whatever. Peanuts, popcorn, snacks makes people THIRSTY as well.....

3. A lot of ST's. Yes, LT would obviously counteract on your formula... like increase speed of engine but lower the HP output...In favour for ST is that they come back, the guy might also come back, a double win win. So better LOW bf many times because this gives synergy to your business model.

OBVIOUSLY for a guy to stay long it must be:

a) Comfortable to sit, even when it is crowded

b) Music volume that makes it possible to talk....

c) not let customers stay hungry

d) not let customers stay bored - variety is the trick I believe

d) remove all these things that we already think are PITA - Balls, hustling, etc...

e) A retainer. A trick. An oddity. A talker. YOUR THING. A lot of them. (I would say that is what gives the place a personality) Without THIS - you won't get off in this first place.

I would say that WU and SENSATION are the best in what they do. KINNAREE obviously has it's unique niche. But you can of course do it better than them. But they are for sure among the most profitable out there so steal there tricks.

MAKES ME GO:

- Three Victorias Secret Angels (or similars :) dancing to Justin Timberlake's SEXYBACK

- A bombshell in whip and lashes doing karaoke to S&M by Rihanna

- A venue that plays music videos on a 300 inch screen on one side and a similar with the latest F1 / MotoGP / DTM races on the other. If there are no races to show, you can have various SEMA Shows instead :)

-

I will comment again when I have been there. (Will go even without the above mentioned requests :)

My 2 cents worth.

satyr

I'll probably get flamed for this; but can assure everyone I mean no offense; but if you want to have attractive dancers and keep prices reasonable for farang punters you may have to prohibit Jap and Korean punters. ( There are bars that allow only Japanese, so what is good for the goose is good for the gander...LOL)

Once the Asian LDOP punters get wind of a bar having attractive girls, they are on it like flies on [email protected] and the place goes tits up ( for farang mongers). :)

Edited by satyr

Daddee

I'll probably get flamed for this; but can assure everyone I mean no offense; but if you want to have attractive dancers and keep prices reasonable for farang punters you may have to prohibit Jap and Korean punters. ( There are bars that allow only Japanese, so what is good for the goose is good for the gander...LOL)

Once the Asian LDOP punters get wind of a bar having attractive girls, they are on it like flies on [email protected] and the place goes tits up ( for farang mongers). :)

are they showing up in LK Metro?  I hadn't noticed, but I am not checking out guys when in Pattaya, I don't even notice the Japanese / Korean guys in Walking St...

satyr

are they showing up in LK Metro? I hadn't noticed, but I am not checking out guys when in Pattaya, I don't even notice the Japanese / Korean guys in Walking St...

They are very easy to spot....walk into a go-go and the Japs/Koreans will be the guys with the young attractive girls on their laps......while on the other hand the guys sitting alone with their thumbs up their arse or with a minger dancer next to them will be the farangs.

You might not notice the Asian mongers, but you can be assured that the girls and bar-owners do!!