IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

Hello all. This is Brian previously from glass house. Since I left glass house I have been busy  writing my book and also with real estate investment. I am a customer/ john/ trick that visited Walking Street often. Now as many of you know lady drinks are as high as 180 THB, bar fines 1,500 and long time don't get me started. Got quoted 7,000 from one recently a new record. Also rents are way up on Walking Street and mamasons are also pushing the prices higher. I will open a new go go on lk soon that will roll back the prices 7-10 years. It will be a small go go with hot girls but no mamason between you ,my customer, and the ladies. I will have a  expat member card with the following prices. All bar fines 700 all the time. The ladies prices will be between you and her but my ladies will know what price range we expect. All drinks for expats 100 THB  and all lady drinks 100 THB We will have music by request no DJ. The name of the go go will be Chaos located next to the office a go go. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Do you think this concept will work? Hot ladies I guarantee not all will bar fine but most will.  To summarize

1. Hot girls

2. low prices

3 no mamason 

4 no dj

5 music by request

Thanks for all replies good and bad as always.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all. This is Brian previously from glass house. Since I left glass house I have been busy  writing my book and also with real estate investment. I am a customer/ john/ trick that visited walking street often. Now as many of you know lady drinks are as high as 180 THB, bar fines 1,500 and long time don't get me started. Got quoted 7,000 from one recently a new record. Also rents are way up on walking street and mamasons are also pushing the prices higher. I will open a new go go on lk soon that will roll back the prices 7-10 years. It will be a small go go with hot girls but no mamason between you ,my customer, and the ladies. I will have a  expat member card with the following prices. All bar fines 700 all the time. The ladies prices will be between you and her but my ladies will know what price range we expect. All drinks for expats 100 THB  and all lady drinks 100 THB We will have music by request no DJ. The name of the go go will be Chaos located next to the office a go go. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Do you think this concept will work? Hot ladies I guarantee not all will bar fine but most will.  To summarize

1. Hot girls

2. low prices

3 no mamason 

4 no dj

5 music by request

Best of luck with your new Venture

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

We will open before Feb 1st.  Will update in a week or two exact date. Thanks Brian

Sounds like a plan! All seems good to me :)

My mind wandered and never came back ;)

Hello all. This is Brian previously from glass house. Since I left glass house I have been busy  writing my book and also with real estate investment. I am a customer/ john/ trick that visited walking street often. Now as many of you know lady drinks are as high as 180 THB, bar fines 1,500 and long time don't get me started. Got quoted 7,000 from one recently a new record. Also rents are way up on walking street and mamasons are also pushing the prices higher. I will open a new go go on lk soon that will roll back the prices 7-10 years. It will be a small go go with hot girls but no mamason between you ,my customer, and the ladies. I will have a  expat member card with the following prices. All bar fines 700 all the time. The ladies prices will be between you and her but my ladies will know what price range we expect. All drinks for expats 100 THB  and all lady drinks 100 THB We will have music by request no DJ. The name of the go go will be Chaos located next to the office a go go. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Do you think this concept will work? Hot ladies I guarantee not all will bar fine but most will.  To summarize

1. Hot girls

2. low prices

3 no mamason 

4 no dj

5 music by request

Hi Brian, I may be new to PA but as a potential customer, i am giving you my feedback:

1. You've mentioned that this would be a small go-go, then why not bring in a nice theme? and decor & girl costume to match it... It adds a little bit of fun element to the place and with hot girls to match up; you will never know, it can be an instant hit. Theme, decor, costume will give that identity so that even a picture of your girl will recollect chaos.

2. Low prices are welcome. After late night will the BF reduce from 700? What charges are you benchmarking for ladies for both ST/LT?

3. As long as you play good, happy & party music, DJ is no problem.

4. If not for mamason, how will you differentiate a repeat customer and an one timer. Repeat customer need that little attention and the little ego brushing which mamason does?

When are you opening the gogo? if its by feb then i will drop in for few drinks and check out your lineup...  :Finger5:

cheers.

I am pretty confidant I can get Walking Street quality girls in lk. I have verbal commitment from more than 15 already who either worked for me at glasshouse before or just want a change for a no pressure no cut go go. Some go go's really cut these ladies so their 18,000 baht salary becomes 2,000. We will not cut ladies unless they no show. We will also will not require minimum lady drinks and we will pay them on the first. Many go go's pay on the 6th so if a girl works from the 1st to 31st cannot get paid until the 6th. The go go's do this so if the ladies don't want to work there anymore they get 5 free days work form them. We will be a expat friendly lady friendly go go . 

Thanks for your post

We will have an expat member card for all repeat customers . The prices will be fixed member cards will be free. A theme yes we will have. One idea and let me know what you think.  Many times when I'm at a go go i see girls who look average in a bikini, Than someone bar fines them and they come down and look so hot. I have an Idea to start the dance in their regular clothes  and strip down to a bikini, and than topless by the end of their 20 minute set. Any thoughts on this? Than you will know what the lady will look like when you bar fine her. 

Good luck in your venture mate.

I'll pop in, in my april trip

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Perfect formula

Ill happily bring a bunch of lads and let each judge you on what you serve up

Best of luck

Thus, when you show your expat card we already know you are a VIP for us. We don't need a mamason for that. Our service staff will know.

You will be a hit with the staff for sure if the only cuts are for not coming in and your not cutting them for being late

babydollsaddict.gif

Actually, weren't the barfines cheaper than 700 baht, 7-10 years ago? :)

And gogo prices back then were probably 1000 ST, 2000 LT, or something along those lines? 

Upwards price creep is always a challenge in gogo's.

I think it's a good concept. I think it would be hard though without a decent mamasan, as good as it sounds to not have one. Someone needs to keep the girls in line, the saying, you give them an inch, and they'll take a mile, is very apt in this industry. That's why things like deducting pay for showing up late is necessary.

To me though, even more important than price, is the girl's attitude with the customer. Can we expect girl's that won't bury their faces in their phones when on a barfine, and treat the customer with as much respect as he would show her? I know it sounds nitpicky but that's a big thing of mines.

Best of luck though, it's nice to see someone take these things seriously.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

We will have an expat member card for all repeat customers . The prices will be fixed member cards will be free. A theme yes we will have. One idea and let me know what you think.  Many times when I'm at a go go i see girls who look average in a bikini, Than someone bar fines them and they come down and look so hot. I have an Idea to start the dance in their regular clothes  and strip down to a bikini, and than topless by the end of their 20 minute set. Any thoughts on this? Than you will know what the lady will look like when you bar fine her. 

wow... strip club is such an awesome idea. Trust me, it builds up the heat and a perfect lead to bar fine the lade. Once youre done with the place, let me know. i will come down with few of my mates during my visit on feb.

Actually, weren't the barfines cheaper than 700 baht, 7-10 years ago? :)

And gogo prices back then were probably 1000 ST, 2000 LT, or something along those lines? 

Upwards price creep is always a challenge in gogo's.

I think it's a good concept. I think it would be hard though without a decent mamasan, as good as it sounds to not have one. Someone needs to keep the girls in line, the saying, you give them an inch, and they'll take a mile, is very apt in this industry. That's why things like deducting pay for showing up late is necessary.

To me though, even more important than price, is the girl's attitude with the customer. Can we expect girl's that won't bury their faces in their phones when on a barfine, and treat the customer with as much respect as he would show her? I know it sounds nitpicky but that's a big thing of mines.

Best of luck though, it's nice to see someone take these things seriously.

500 and 600 were the norm

babydollsaddict.gif

If you got lots of hot girls, relatively reasonable drink price, and good music, you should have no problem getting the customers to show up.

However, it sounds awfully hard to keep the bar profitable.  I think if you can figure a way to keep the bar profitable while still keeping many hot girls, reasonably priced drinks you'll have a winning formula.

I have an Idea to start the dance in their regular clothes  and strip down to a bikini, and than topless by the end of their 20 minute set. Any thoughts on this? Than you will know what the lady will look like when you bar fine her. 

This is a great idea.   Simple concept but can't recall seeing this before.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

wow... strip club is such an awesome idea. Trust me, it builds up the heat and a perfect lead to bar fine the lade. Once youre done with the place, let me know. i will come down with few of my mates during my visit on feb.

Actually, it was something I was going to mention in another thread.

But one of the things that I love about going to strip clubs in Tijuana is the way each individual girl goes on stage solo, and dances and interacts with the customers sitting by the stage. And the guys can touch the girls all they want. I've seen guys touch pussies, ass, tits, lick pussy, you name it. A far cry from the no touch nonsense of many American strip clubs.

I love that interaction and fun with each girl, much more exciting than watching a group of bored and tired Esarn shufflers on stage quarter stepping to mind numbingly loud and annoying oompa oompa disco music.

But of course you'll have those that will complain about bringing American style strip club practices and ambiance to Pattaya. Not to mention the cheap bastards that won't tip a girl at all for feeling her up on stage.

500 and 600 were the norm

10 years ago?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Brian, u always took care of me and my friends when u were running the Glasshouse and u knew how to make it a comfortable environment for the girls as well. Keeping that good cop/bad cop balance might not be easy, but something that benefits all in the end. Excited about your new project, i will be there :)

I arrive february first next year,so I drop by.

I hope you will make profit,with these low prices.

You will be a hit with the staff for sure if the only cuts are for not coming in and your not cutting them for being late

Maybe instead of cutting, they get paid for the hours they work like the hourly works in the west instead?  Same difference, but without the negative connotation?

Extra bonus for between 8 to 9 to entice service staff to show up early / ontime?  For dance girl, she gets 100baht of the 700 baht BF if she was there on-time?

In the west, the hourly workers are paid by the numbers of hours they work.  So that might work here with extra incentive to work the whole shift.  Could be a monthly drawing for 3000 baht.  And each night you work full shift, you get a ticket in the drawing.

I sincerely wish you good luck with this attempt to return to the "good old days").
Personally, I think that the biggest problem will be to attract and retain quality staff (girls).
Your price drinks seem to me a very competitive and friendly.
I will follow this thread and so I'm glad for every update and report news or development of your intentions.
Very glad I stop in your bar during February, March, on the upcoming trip.
Good luck and effort in both the good work you need a lot.

:hello09:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

It sounds awesome and one could only hope it sets a trend, reversion in costs is always going to be popular.

One question though - discounts on an 'expat card'?  Does that mean we 2-week-millionaires are excluded from the discounts? :Cry4:

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

It sounds awesome and one could only hope it sets a trend, reversion in costs is always going to be popular.

One question though - discounts on an 'expat card'?  Does that mean we 2-week-millionaires are excluded from the discounts? :Cry4:

Maybe for 2-week-millionaires, they can sell bulk drink vouchers.  Like 3000 baht for 30 drinks vouchers/coupon.  So if you buy drink in "bulk", you can also enjoy expat discount.  That actually works out nice because the voucher can be used for drinks or LD.  And it commits the customers to buy 30 drinks for the discount.  Or you know 2000 baht for 20 drinks vouchers. 

Sounds like my kind of gogo ... nice girls , fair prices and no DJ who

thinks he's the most important person in the joint ... perfect . 

Archived