IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

We will have seating for 47 it will be very coZy . Ladies dancing will be extremely close. For lk should be plenty big even if cheap Charlie's are included .

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian all this sounds great but you seem to be catering to the PA market when in reality we are but a small group that will pay the wages and give you profits.

Big mistake not wanting a Mamasan it is going to be like a Two leg sheep dog herding sheep a bad idea and many sheep will just do their own thing.

You know as I that a GG is not the same as a Bar where punters hang out for long periods we cone to look leer and sometimes BF and having girls clothed for most of a 20 min set Hmmmm besides which are they going to be happy wearing there own clothes or do you intend buying them all outfits to discard.

I always liked GH had drinks before with you but not sure the concept you quote will work.

If it were me and it has been have set drink prices have set LD prices BF costing x-amount before midnight the x-amount after have fit girls in sexy clothes make them dance not shuffle have a few bearing all have a mamasan have a DJ and have a x-pat or regular visitor card and finaly be a good host whom is always about As for LT or ST rates sure that is to be up to the girls.

Best of luck and I am about after xmas if you want to chat about anything

Ghosty

I like the stripping concept.  Suits those who like the sexy coyote look, and those who prefer flesh.  Will they strip completely? 

Best of luck and I look forward to visiting.

Brian all this sounds great but you seem to be catering to the PA market when in reality we are but a small group that will pay the wages and give you profits.

Big mistake not wanting a Mamasan it is going to be like a Two leg sheep dog herding sheep a bad idea and many sheep will just do their own thing.

You know as I that a GG is not the same as a Bar where punters hang out for long periods we cone to look leer and sometimes BF and having girls clothed for most of a 20 min set Hmmmm besides which are they going to be happy wearing there own clothes or do you intend buying them all outfits to discard.

I always liked GH had drinks before with you but not sure the concept you quote will work.

If it were me and it has been have set drink prices have set LD prices BF costing x-amount before midnight the x-amount after have fit girls in sexy clothes make them dance not shuffle have a few bearing all have a mamasan have a DJ and have a x-pat or regular visitor card and finaly be a good host whom is always about As for LT or ST rates sure that is to be up to the girls.

Best of luck and I am about after xmas if you want to chat about anything

Ghosty

Yep ....spot on . Very sound advise .

''To me though, even more important than price, is the girl's attitude with the customer. Can we expect girl's that won't bury their faces in their phones when on a barfine, and treat the customer with as much respect as he would show her? I know it sounds nitpicky but that's a big thing of mines.'

no phones when working ..... engage the punters ..... not fb line whatsapp badoo ! 

best of luck  :GoldenSmile1: 

We will have seating for 47 it will be very coZy . Ladies dancing will be extremely close. For lk should be plenty big even if cheap Charlie's are included .

Thanks again for all advice . Yes usually you are correct ghostly . I know first hand marching up the three floors at gh to get lazy dancers to go down and arguing with the Mamason all the time. The difference here is I know all these girls and I have good friendship with all. They are mostly issan who are not lazy and know what I expect . I guess I'm just a trick but I have also helped them at times when they are down and out. They also have friends coming and they know what I expect. I actually believe in the concept overpay and make workers happy in a good environment and they will back you and give their best . It has worked for me I the past and I expect the same now. At glasshouse 90 percent of my dancers did dot want a Manson.

Also two of my Mamason cheated the ladies on a regular basis . Taking some of their barfine money for example. Let's see maybe I'm wrong but if so can always hire one later. As far as catering to addicts no that's not the case.

I appreciate all repeat business so I will cater to all repeat customers. Again the concept cheap, beautiful girls,

Great cozy atmosphere , and very friendly ladies. As far as srippimg

Will not be every set . Maybe twice per evening and yes we will provide the clothes .

Thanks agian and nice to see old faces still hear . Brian

See you in February.

Will you still be there the first week of March?

Will you still be there the first week of March?

No sorry buddy.Damn.

Looking forward to this

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks again for all advice . Yes usually you are correct ghostly . I know first hand marching up the three floors at gh to get lazy dancers to go down and arguing with the Mamason all the time. The difference here is I know all these girls and I have good friendship with all. They are mostly issan who are not lazy and know what I expect . I guess I'm just a trick but I have also helped them at times when they are down and out. They also have friends coming and they know what I expect. I actually believe in the concept overpay and make workers happy in a good environment and they will back you and give their best . It has worked for me I the past and I expect the same now. At glasshouse 90 percent of my dancers did dot want a Manson.

Also two of my Mamason cheated the ladies on a regular basis . Taking some of their barfine money for example. Let's see maybe I'm wrong but if so can always hire one later. As far as catering to addicts no that's not the case.

I appreciate all repeat business so I will cater to all repeat customers. Again the concept cheap, beautiful girls,

Great cozy atmosphere , and very friendly ladies. As far as srippimg

Will not be every set . Maybe twice per evening and yes we will provide the clothes .

Thanks agian and nice to see old faces still hear . Brian

Ok you convinced me .... I will be your regular whenever I am in pat ..

Ring the bell ....

Lol.You know my policy on that.

You around in Feb?

I wish I was ... It would have been a blast ..

I am still fighting it out with my cancer and winning .... So hopefully on your next trip would throw a party for ya and friends in pats ....

Please:

No Tom Boy service staff

No shit electro music - whatsoever - requested or not

I always thought Hip Hop A Go Go with girls dressing in hip hop clothing would be a fantastic idea - plus they all love the music

Also some Mor Lam music always goes down well with the girls

You already covered no DJ and realistic prices and no drink whores

Good luck

I wish I was ... It would have been a blast ..

I am still fighting it out with my cancer and winning .... So hopefully on your next trip would throw a party for ya and friends in pats ....

Let's do it.RW can host.lol.

Please:

No Tom Boy service staff

No shit electro music - whatsoever - requested or not

I always thought Hip Hop A Go Go with girls dressing in hip hop clothing would be a fantastic idea - plus they all love the music

Also some Mor Lam music always goes down well with the girls

You already covered no DJ and realistic prices and no drink whores

Good luck

Hip hop?

What about Country theme.Loved Rodeo agogo.

But it's gonna be "Chaos" is there I guess.

RW is me bro for life ....

He's a homo.

Kick that cancer to the curb and let's get dirty.

In regards to mamasans, bargirls may say they prefer none, but sometimes we don't know what's best for us. I think I don't need my current manager, but without him things wouldn't run as smoothly.

Sure some mamasans may be bad, but not all. You need some way to take charge and keep things in line with boundaries. Friendships can mean little when it comes to business and money.

The point being, business is business, and someone mamasan or not needs to set the rules and boundaries.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

In regards to mamasans, bargirls may say they prefer none, but sometimes we don't know what's best for us. I think I don't need my current manager, but without him things wouldn't run as smoothly.

Sure some mamasans may be bad, but not all. You need some way to take charge and keep things in line with boundaries. Friendships can mean little when it comes to business and money.

The point being, business is business, and someone mamasan or not needs to set the rules and boundaries.

agree. manage your mamasan. shw should keep the girls happy and not abuse her role. she has a role to play though.

remember you from glasshouse and if you have the same customer centric approach i would not know why it would not work.

the strip idea i not see working though. unless from a sexy costume.

good luck with the venture.

viking, still looking for the theme we once discussed when in paradise. still think it will be awesome.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Archived