IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

I have one request, can you do the naked girl at the front of stage? It was always a winner in Bangkok gogos and there isn't enough nudity in Pattaya gogos.

Only nude stunners count, fat,rough,old ones don't count.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one request, can you do the naked girl at the front of stage? It was always a winner in Bangkok gogos and there isn't enough nudity in Pattaya gogos.

Only nude stunners count, fat,rough,old ones don't count.

You can't expect that in a budget gogo. Naked girls require more baht.

Why are you shouting ....

I think it's because he requested Motörhead.

I'll be there in March!!!!

A fun gogo interesting concept hope it works

A few unsolicited thoughts cos of course everyone is a expert and running a GoGo is a piece of piss lol

1/ You have to change your drink prices a/ because if a flat 100 baht less tips for the service staff b/ more importantly having the same price for customer an Lady drinks leads to you all of a sudden selling a lot more LD's and paying commission than you thought.

2/ You can easily do without a DJ set up a playlist have a manger who can queue up songs on request. Also helps when some idiot customer wants some totally undancable music which pisses the girls off.

3/ No Mamasan yet you expect the girls to organize dance rotations and shows Your bar might be aptly named

4/ I have serious doubts that Hot WS quality girls will drop their prices the equation if I fuck for half the price but get 3 times as many barfines so earn more money doesn't add up to them. Besides if they are hot they are out the door every day anyhow.

Not trying to piss on your parade in fact hope it works if it does will be a regular

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

The strip idea can work if it is well choreographed and done by a skillfull dancer.

AW BKK for a long time had a very nice sexy dancer stripping a seemingless series of bottoms and panties, one after the other, on good inpiring music, never forget it. A hey, a ho, .....

Whenever I hear that fairly well know song (not sure of the name or the singer) A smile comes to my face, and in my mind, I see her dancing...

And I agree with Socrates, no shit electro music, but yes, a bit of Molam or luuk thung will energise the girls....

A fun gogo interesting concept hope it works

A few unsolicited thoughts cos of course everyone is a expert and running a GoGo is a piece of piss lol

1/ You have to change your drink prices a/ because if a flat 100 baht less tips for the service staff b/ more importantly having the same price for customer an Lady drinks leads to you all of a sudden selling a lot more LD's and paying commission than you thought.

2/ You can easily do without a DJ set up a playlist have a manger who can queue up songs on request. Also helps when some idiot customer wants some totally undancable music which pisses the girls off.

3/ No Mamasan yet you expect the girls to organize dance rotations and shows Your bar might be aptly named

4/ I have serious doubts that Hot WS quality girls will drop their prices the equation if I fuck for half the price but get 3 times as many barfines so earn more money doesn't add up to them. Besides if they are hot they are out the door every day anyhow.

Not trying to piss on your parade in fact hope it works if it does will be a regular

the op never said anything about lower rates for the girls, he said it was p to the punter and lady to work this out, the same as it is now.

Well Oscar's does OK without having a DJ there - it can be done if you organize your own music before the night starts.  Play on request can be tough if someone wants to put on some mood killer or something totally inappropriate like Frank Sinatra's "My Way."

You would get a huge advantage if you could get a license to open earlier than anyone else.

What is the plan to differentiate yourself to someone walking by on the street?  What are your plans for social media presence?

If you had continued reading the rest of the sentence it goes "but my ladies will know what price range we expect"

Since this is at the end of a lengthy paragraph talking about rolling back prices it is certainly implied.

Moreover the subject of prices certainly should not be explicit when it comes from a Bar owner as that opens him up to criminal charges. 

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Glasshouse 888

I wish you success in this endeavour. Should I be in Patts and your establishment is open....I shall most definitely drop by to support you.

ALL THE BEST! !!

Got quoted 7,000 from one recently a new record.

I am new here and do not know much but I am assuming that was for a week,is that correct???

I am new here and do not know much but I am assuming that was for a week,is that correct???

Don't think so

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Hello all thanks for all posts.

Good points supreme warrior. The reason lady drinks will  be same as customer drinks is because I want my ladies to be able to get more drinks. 50 baht adds up. Yes it cuts profits to me but again I plan on hot girls, and I need to make them happy. Two days ago I went to a go go on walking and bf three ladies as i often do . all hot an young I like to go to pier and party. My friend also bf one. The mamason said must pay bf separate. I asked why and demanded it go on the bin she said no, not separate cannot bf. My Bf was 700, 800 800 and my fried took a model so 1500 all stolen from the go go owner sure. I asked three times she said no. Any question why i don't need a mamason. Music? the play list is a great idea will use it and can request off the play list. Your right this will eliminate really stupid songs that the ladies cant dance to. I will post photos soon of my ladies cannot now because they work at other go go most and dont want to make any problems for them until they finish work. I went to lk two days ago as well and not impressed with the line ups at all. we will have much better that i guarantee. Finally, about price of short time long time. As mentioned I cant talk about exact price for several reasons, but i expect my girls will be much lower than Walking Street. Plans coming in two days I will post here so all can see the layout of the go go . Should be really cozy on the right side ladies will be dancing almost on your lap and hopefully those not dancing will be on your lap. Thanks all Brian

I know of more than one other place where the bar fine does not go on the check Bin I don't think it was a matter of the mamasan stealing of course I don't know that to be true but it does happen in other bars for sure that the bar fine is not put on the bins

babydollsaddict.gif

Really? I may be wrong but usually it's on my bin. At Glass house my system always printed the bf with a seperate 150 baht ticket to the lady. This go go uses the same system so pretty sure she was stealing money. Bf many there and the other mamason always puts on my bin. Thanks Brian

Really? I may be wrong but usually it's on my bin. At Glass house my system always printed the bf with a seperate 150 baht ticket to the lady. This go go uses the same system so pretty sure she was stealing money. Bf many there and the other mamason always puts on my bin. Thanks Brian

I think some GoGos are more nervous than others about the implication that they are providing prostitution services when it shows on the bill.

Some may just be keeping that revenue out of their accounts.

Some girls need to show their TBF or Sponsor a payslip without BFs.

Etc etc.

I agree that many do it as you describe, but if they don't then I doubt that a M'san could pocket BF's, especially on that scale (4) unless the owner/manager wasn't there at all.

The numbers elsewhere simply wouldn't add up.

So the no mama-san concept appears to be a sure thing.

I assume someone will ensure the place runs smoothly and the girls do what is needed (dance, interact with customers, etc.). Again, I intend no disrespect towards OP's girls, which he appears to know all of them personally.

But friendships and being nice have no place in a business environment that needs to make money, especially one that is cutting it a little closer due to using lower prices as a competitive edge.

Also, to repeat myself, I'm sure the girls will be good as the OP seems to vouch for them, but a common complaint from customers these days is girls excessively using cell phones while on a barfine, and sometimes girls being starfishes or pulling runners.

The price thing has been discussed by glasshouse888 with a reference that the girls know what the price range expectations from customers will be, but I'm also hoping that the girls will know what many customers like and don't like on a barfine. Pricing isn't the only thing that's important.

I know people like to hate on me for daring to bring up these points, as if it's somehow an affront to the honor of these bargirls, but it's nothing like that at all. It's a totally legitimate point from a professional and business standpoint, and since the OP is asking for inputs, I think I speak for quite a few BM's and customers who want reassurances that this gogo won't be a place where the pricing may be good, but sometimes other things not so well. And it has nothing to do with a girl having an 'off night' or whatever other reason.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Yes agreed that's why i prefer short time personally. lets face it 95 percent of these ladies and i know hundreds have one of the following. 

1. Thai Boyfriend

2. girlfriend

3. tomboy

4 sponsor farlong

and I  think 95 percent is a low estimate here. 

I hope I will have girls that give good service  otherwise I will have limited success being on lk . Thanks Brian

Don't tell me its for a month

OK I won't tell you it's for a month

babydollsaddict.gif

lol no it was for a short time. like I said I'm certainly in the running for John of the year on Walking

Award should  be giving out Jan 1st to the idiot that blew the most money on walking. I am quite confidant I stand alone. That's why I can get get hot girls to work at Chaos they follow the money. It's in my book coming soon,  LOL

Archived