IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

Maybe for 2-week-millionaires, they can sell bulk drink vouchers.  Like 3000 baht for 30 drinks vouchers/coupon.  So if you buy drink in "bulk", you can also enjoy expat discount.  That actually works out nice because the voucher can be used for drinks or LD.  And it commits the customers to buy 30 drinks for the discount.  Or you know 2000 baht for 20 drinks vouchers. 

It actually sounds like a brilliant idea that an investor wants to run an agogo aimed at good times and not totally focussing on higher prices, can't knock a guy for that concept!  You go one of 2 ways, profit from bigger turnover or profit from charging more, this is aiming at turnover from what I read.

What I was merrily getting at was why the idea of an expat discount?  I'm sure there's a reason, but the bulk of trade surely comes from holidaying punters......

Just something for the new boss to consider I guess.  I'm an LK Metro aficionado and new exciting ideas like this are just my cup o' tea.

Cheers

Perthie 

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people have terrible taste and no idea of how to program music. Bad music is just going to kill the vibe. Just make up or knock off playlists from Spotify. You can inject a few good requests from time to time.

Another suggestion is to put in a designated happy hour earlier on the night with discounted drinks like champagne/crystal club do. That will attract a few punters and if the ladies are attractive with good service, then it will encourage the patrons to stay longer.

Again all repeat customers will be considered expats to us. We realize Pattaya has many frequent visitors such as oil workers, fisherman and more . If you frequent our go go you will be recognized after only a couple of visits and you will be given the expat value card

Yes great idea in music we will accept request but will have our own playlist

So a cheap-charlie agogo full of whining, unwashed expats, ugly girls (you wont be able to afford to hire the hot ones) and a 2-tier pricing system? I'm out.

:) :) :)

Seriously though,, good luck with this, hope you can get the balance right and make it work.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

That's funny ! I have commitment from 15 model dancers already . All work on Walking Street in various go go' s . All are either personal friends or ex workers who liked me as a boss. I will have hot girls for sure most are 18-22 . They will work because they know I treat them well and don't cheat them and yes I buy many lady drinks for them too. Not everyone is rich so cheap Charlie might not be by choice all are welcome at my go go. I don't discriminate against cheap Charlie's.

I really like your plan.  It's a dream come true for the punter.  

Negotiating with the girl has never been a problem for me... what stops me now on Walking Street is the insane 1500 baht barfine.   That's a show stopper.  I live in Pattaya so I'm not desperate to get a girl every night.

As for not being able to hire hot girls I will say that the current coyote pay deal (10 days, 10,000 baht, 50 drinks) does allow the real hustlers to make a good salary and be extremely picky with whom they leave the bar.    But for the majority of the girls it means a low salary and few barfines and thus they are making a lot less than they could of back with the pre-coyote system.

Yes all 15 are coyote but I tell you this . Before at glasshouse the average model dancer actually made about 7,000 after cut so 21,000 per month. Take off the fact that first 5 drinks they get nothing every day so that's 250 baht per day free x 30 days or 7,500 baht now what's thier model dance salary! 13,500 really? Now u know

This is how I can get hot ladies for 14,000 with no cut no pressure and no minimum lady drinks. Hopefully they will be bar fine friendly and customer friendly all that I have thus far are. Thanks again all post check back on Monday.

Sounds really good and seems to be a niche idea that would work.

I like the idea of customers being able to select music but think this needs to be from a select list like the old juke boxes. Was in a Phnom Penh bar one night and someone kept putting on piano keyboard music. Was boring us and the girls. One thing I think would be good is to allow the girls to be able to select some music they like also even if it was limited to an hour a night like say 8pm and 9pm.

Will there be a manager on site? Think this is needed for any issues or problems.

Yes all 15 are coyote but I tell you this . Before at glasshouse the average model dancer actually made about 7,000 after cut so 21,000 per month. Take off the fact that first 5 drinks they get nothing every day so that's 250 baht per day free x 30 days or 7,500 baht now what's thier model dance salary! 13,500 really? Now u know

Re' the 7k (per 10 day stint?) was that after the 1k they're now paying the 'agent'?

Otherwise, are you saying they were cut 3k for shortfall on their LD quota i.e. they only made 3 LDs/night?

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood?

I think you said that the average was 21k/month after cuts.

The LD quota is part of the deal, so why did you deduct 7.5k from 21k in your maths?

.............as many of you know lady drinks are as high as 180 THB, bar fines 1,500 ...........................
............. All bar fines 700 all the time. ......................
............ All drinks for expats 100 THB  .........................
.........................We will have music by request no DJ. ....................................................

Yes, some in WS are that high, but most are 150 or less for LDs and 1000 down to 600 for BFs.

All drinks 100 - draft beer, JD & coke, everything.
Still places in WS you can drink for 50-60 depending what you mean?

As others have said, music by request can go badly wrong.

I wonder about your idea of the girls starting off in their street clothes.
I doubt they'll be too keen on getting their own messed up, so you might have to supply and launder them.
I always thought the Office girls would do something like that - do they?

Yes will have Thai manager similar to Manson but she will not get involved in bar fines or negation. She will only schedule the lady dance rotations and deal with customer concerns .

Good Luck I will still be there for February, so will definitely be in . Interesting concept.

Brian, I have been in Glass House a few times when you were runing the bar and we have chatted before. At that time, Glass House was great. Fresh hot girls but speak only a little English, haha! You offered discount cards and free t-shirts to customers. Since your Japanese partners took over the bar, I have never stepped foot in Glass House anymore. I will be in Pattaya early next month but go home before February. I will miss the chance to see your bar.

Are you still in real estate business or you put 100% of your time in this new gogo? I think you have learned the lesson and don't have any partners this time, right? Anyway, I wish you luck and I will see you next time when I am in town.

Make sure of one thing...that the beer is cold. I dont know how many places I go into in Pattaya where the bloody beer is luke warm!

You mentioned no ld quota but no mention of BF quota will there be one? If not really good for the girls good salary so they may choose to just Dance and drink and what will the girls be getting for commission on lady drinks? If of course you care to say

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

quick, grab your calculator and lets work out who earns what  :SoWhat1:

If I were the OP I wouldn't say anymore about pricing because some smart ass will pull you up on it, if you change you plan.

...I think selling spirits by the bottle, along with mixer/ice is a good promotion. It shows the customer that you're encouraging repeat business. I like the music idea too - lots of possibilities to get the customer involved. Good luck.

Actually, it was something I was going to mention in another thread.

But one of the things that I love about going to strip clubs in Tijuana is the way each individual girl goes on stage solo, and dances and interacts with the customers sitting by the stage. And the guys can touch the girls all they want. I've seen guys touch pussies, ass, tits, lick pussy, you name it. A far cry from the no touch nonsense of many American strip clubs.

I love that interaction and fun with each girl, much more exciting than watching a group of bored and tired Esarn shufflers on stage quarter stepping to mind numbingly loud and annoying oompa oompa disco music.

But of course you'll have those that will complain about bringing American style strip club practices and ambiance to Pattaya. Not to mention the cheap bastards that won't tip a girl at all for feeling her up on stage.

I agree with you. This will add more flavor to what pattaya is already offering. I agree with your point and it was my concern as well... how do you keep the cheap bastards out of this place? they will walking in for a 100 thb drink, sit for an hour enjoy the show, squeeze the shit life out of the girls and then leave... Esp the trader community from india... 

Brian - Best of luck on your new venture!

I will be there mid-Feb and promise to stop in! Cheers!

All points well taken. For lady models I was talking about cuts for other things such as late , not dancing enough ... About cheap Charlie's from India for example. At glasshouse I let Indians in but not the type your talking about . Many Indians especially the younger generation are not like that. We will monitor cheap Charlie's and Indians, there are good and bad from every country. I'm not advocating a cheap Charlie come and sit 2 hours and drink one beer and not buy any lady drinks . Even cheap Charlie's know that's not accepted anywhere. About glasshouse I managed only 4 months and my smallest profit was 300,000 .

My Japanese partners mainly one destroyed the go go after i left.

Now Todd and Richard run the club and it is now

One of the best in walking and making money again.

More than 50 dancers and many hot ones. Finally no girls will not have barfine quotas but the girls I have so far all but two can and will barfine . Thanks Brian music I agree will not do request only that was a bad idea. Will have maybe one or two request per hour.

Ladies and clothes . Agreed we will have a outfits for them will not be the actual clothes they show up to work in.

All points well taken. For lady models I was talking about cuts for other things such as late , not dancing enough ... About cheap Charlie's from India for example. At glasshouse I let Indians in but not the type your talking about . Many Indians especially the younger generation are not like that. We will monitor cheap Charlie's and Indians, there are good and bad from every country. I'm not advocating a cheap Charlie come and sit 2 hours and drink one beer and not buy any lady drinks . Even cheap Charlie's know that's not accepted anywhere. About glasshouse I managed only 4 months and my smallest profit was 300,000 .

My Japanese partners mainly one destroyed the go go after i left.

Now Todd and Richard run the club and it is now

One of the best in walking and making money again.

More than 50 dancers and many hot ones. Finally no girls will not have barfine quotas but the girls I have so far all but two can and will barfine . Thanks Brian music I agree will not do request only that was a bad idea. Will have maybe one or two request per hour.

I am really happy that you don't want to discriminate. I myself being an Indian, my point was to shy away the cheap charlie so that people who can afford to pay are made welcome to the place instead of kicking out all indian without criteria. Anyway Good Luck to you Brian. Will see you at Chaos soon.

i hope you can pull it off, the concept sounds great. My only regret is that i am there for my 2 weeks over christmas and new year so i will miss your opening. Location could not be better as i love the LK scene and so far i spend most of my time at the office and you would be next door...what more could i ask for....555

Archived