IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

Sounds like a good idea and surely a nice concept. If the place is open in February I'll definitely drop by.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi and gl with the idea. I wish you all the success.

I haven't gone through all the posts so please excuse if I repeat something. 

How exactly will no mamasan help the business? I have never had any problems with mamasan and no one tried to act as a middleman between me and the girl. 

Say I have a problem with the girl after I barfine her then who will be there to hear my concerns? Will a farang manager take care care of this?

Just out of curiosity. You know a alot X 1000 more as you have experience in this area. 

agree. manage your mamasan. shw should keep the girls happy and not abuse her role. she has a role to play though.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Most definitely.

It's the mamasans that keep the girls on their toes in gogo's. If it weren't for them many girls would probably just sit on their butts for the whole shift, playing candy crush in their smart phones.

Or a manager with qualities like Ricky from Private Dancer, he looks like he keeps things in check and doesn't tolerate nonsense.

This isn't meant as disrespect towards OP's girls, but just speaking in general.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

This is an interesting idea...

Questions:

1.  I assume that with an expats 'members' card, non-members (tourists) will be charged standard/market pricing for drinks (and by the girls)?

2.  Are there enough expats (that drink & monger) in Pattaya to keep one agogo profitable?  Without drinkers, bars won't make a profit.  Without mongers, the girls will seek other employment, especially the more attractive ones.

3.  Without a mamasan, who will herd the cats (i.e. bargirls)?

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Make sure of one thing...that the beer is cold. I dont know how many places I go into in Pattaya where the bloody beer is luke warm!

I think those are UK stronghold.  SO warm beer is the norm.

You mentioned no ld quota but no mention of BF quota will there be one? If not really good for the girls good salary so they may choose to just Dance and drink and what will the girls be getting for commission on lady drinks? If of course you care to say

I don't know how many posts I read from BM indicating what they like about Pattaya is that the girls have the choice to go with customer.  Isn't having a BF quota essentially forces the girl to go with customer if she doesn't want to go with customer?  A choice of not going with ANY customer is still a choice.

I think it's reasonable to reason that a girl that wants to go with a customer will have no problem meeting the quota unless no customers wants her.  And a girl that does NOT want to go with any customer will be force to choose the lesser evil (of man) to go with.

So with that, is there a BF quota in the bar you manage?

The duel pricing doesn't seem like a great idea , if it's a fair price for all you'll probably get a lot more custom

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

All points well taken. For lady models I was talking about cuts for other things such as late , not dancing enough ...

I applaud the effort to not use penalty.  That said, I do agree with Soi 7 in that how do you prevent the staff / girl from abusing your trust?

If they can come in midnight instead of opening hours and still get wage for the day?

Or they decided to just sit on the sideline all night long and approach customer when they feel like it.  At worse this could lead to empty stage wouldn't it?

I think your idea would work if the ladies have good work ethics and do not abuse your trust.

Your plan should be commended.

"good work ethic and not abuse your trust"  

Good idea... I am not sure how you will be able to get the really good looking, young Walking Street high quality girls as you won't have the high paying Korean and Japanese guys going there that some of them are used to, paying the high prices that helps them afford new cars, nice apartments/condos, homes for their family in Issan, the newest phone, high quality clothes and accessories, etc... but the idea is a very good one and wish you the best of luck in your new bar business...

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Chaos is a perfect name for this venture, good luck and you have big balls and I hope it works!  Well done.

I'll see you in April.  How exactly will you go about issuing the expat cards?

I think the Devil's Den is living proof that treating the employees well results in better service. You seem to have that same attitude and I applaud you.

Since I have yet to hear anyone say they enjoy it when the girls just shuffle on stage, the goal should be to have them do more, or better. Your idea of stripping is good but, if they just shuffle while they do it, it won't be that sexy. (Even worse is girls who not only shuffle but stare at themselves in the mirror instead of making any eye contact with the audience. While mirrors make a small place seem larger, if you have mirrors try to angle them so the girls can't watch themselves.)

So my idea is this:  Show your ladies videos of hot K-Pop girl groups dancing around, or something similar, and try to get them to pick up a few moves. (It will work better if your music and their outfits lend themselves to dancing.) Every time a rotation comes off stage, reward the girls who showed the most energy or made the best effort. Buy them Lady Drinks, give a small tip or reward, maybe just a star and enough stars earns a day off, or a free meal, or a trip to the hairdresser or whatever you think is appropriate.

Any girl who consistently does a good job gets a permanent raise (no more incremental rewards necessary for her). The best possible outcome would be if the girls think of it as a friendly competition and go at it with some enthusiasm, perhaps a few even start practicing together. Maybe, at some point, if enough girls advance beyond a shuffle, you can group the best ones together and have them put on more of a show.

When the dancing is a cut above the shuffle, not only will the customers enjoy themselves more and be prefer to hang out at your gogo, girls who show some energy on stage are more likely to get bar fined, or even just receive lady drinks. Everybody wins.

On another note, it's better when the girls speak at least some English. Perhaps, when you get new girls with limited English, you supply them with the famous Bargirl's Guide book AND any day they come in to work half an hour early they get a free English lesson (from your Thai manager maybe).

Good luck. I'll be in town the last part of February and stop by.

I think it is a great idea. I'm sick of hearing the members bitching ( myself included) about high prices, poor service ,runners etc.

I have made the transition from a 2 week millionaire to a semi retired long stayer. And simply cannot afford the prices anymore.

Therefore pretty much avoiding the Gogos. I stay in the LK Metro area and look forward to checking out your new venture.

Good luck!

I think it is a great idea. I'm sick of hearing the members bitching ( myself included) about high prices, poor service ,runners etc.

I have made the transition from a 2 week millionaire to a semi retired long stayer. And simply cannot afford the prices anymore.

Therefore pretty much avoiding the Gogos. I stay in the lk metro area and look forward to checking out your new venture.

Good luck!

I agree, and you bring up good points.

What can we expect outside the gogo. Will the girls limit cell phone use, will they have good attitudes towards customer and be focused on customer and not themselves solely, are they starfish or runners?

Not trying to be a downer but these questions need to be asked.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

what about as well as your ex-pat card , allow PA members to get the same discounts with our Pattaya-Addicts cards , it would draw some of us in without us having to get another card ,

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

I agree, and you bring up good points.

What can we expect outside the gogo. Will the girls limit cell phone use, will they have good attitudes towards customer and be focused on customer and not themselves solely, are they starfish or runners?

Not trying to be a downer but these questions need to be asked.

"They" - surely the most over used word on this forum - they are individuals just the same as we are and they will behave accordingly.

if you can manage to have some TOP girls... and with the cheap drinks...your gogo will be a BOOM !!!  TOP !!! sure !!!

i wish you all the luck !!!!

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

I LOVE THE PLAN OF NO STINKING MAMASANS, ALSO REQUEST MUSIC. MAYBE A SMART OPTION OF SOME TEXT REQUESTS OR COMPUTERISED SONG REQUESTS BE COOL. GOOD LUCK CUP

Don't forget your European condoms.

I LOVE THE PLAN OF NO STINKING MAMASANS, ALSO REQUEST MUSIC. MAYBE A SMART OPTION OF SOME TEXT REQUESTS OR COMPUTERISED SONG REQUESTS BE COOL. GOOD LUCK CUP

Why are you shouting ....

If you manage to be open in February I will jump in to check if you can make this idea a reality ;-)

It sounds like a nice place to visit for me.

Soi 6 professional butterfly

Archived