IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

14 minutes ago, Garzan said:

Well, that sucks. This month I'll be staying at LK The Empress. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of walking if Beach Road is going to be closed off on the weekends. 😞 

Here's the link about the music festival and where the stages are.

https://thepattayanews.com/2023/02/25/pattaya-music-festival-2023-press-conference-held-and-officially-announced/

Player in the Game of Life

Just booked my pick up at the airport with nams.

Super quick response time, very easy handling, very pleased so far.

Any alternatives to Nam? 

just been knocked back as I need transport from metro bkk 

5 hours ago, tangotango said:

Any alternatives to Nam? 

catch the train to the airport then use NAM'S to Pattaya ... think outside of the box

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tangotango said:

Any alternatives to Nam? 

1 hour ago, Harry Brown said:

This is a thread for Nam's Taxi

Please don't make random posts "I use xyz taxi. The post will be removed.

8 minutes ago, onehunglo said:

catch the train to the airport then use NAM'S to Pattaya ... think outside of the box

I like Nam's service as much as the next guy and have sworn by her for years.....but taking a train to the airport just so her driver can take me to Pattaya sounds pretty absurd to me.

Per Harry's admonition, I will send you a PM @tangotango, as I was in the same situation last month.

8 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

sounds pretty absurd to me.

all I was doing was pointing out an option if he was wanting to use Nam's .... nothing absurd about that. .... different strokes for different blokes , not everyone has the same thoughts , it would be a boring world if they did have the same views 

I just booked a pick up from my hotel in Pattaya at 0130 (yes AM) for dropoff at Suvarnabhumi Airport in 2 weeks with being at the airport by 0300. I've always only used Nams and will again as I am happy with their service.

Booked by mail yesterday 10:24 and confirmation  came from Chanay 11: 03, how sweet is that?  Big thx to Nam and staff for the smooth operation their are running 

45 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

@Gary7 Are you baking the piss?

At the top of the page I asked people not to threadfuck with the type of post that you made.

Don't do it again

My bad that’s what I get for jumping into a thread midway and not reading the whole thing. Sorry boss 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have just completed my second trip to Pattaya and have used Nam's services both trips.  Her drivers are reliable and punctual, often more than 3o min earlier than the agreed pick up time.  Safe stress free ride to begin and end your holiday. 

10 hours ago, Kandinski said:

Booked by mail yesterday 10:24 and confirmation  came from Chanay 11: 03, how sweet is that?  Big thx to Nam and staff for the smooth operation their are running 

Chanya....
Sorry!

Booked my arrival taxi from Swampy to Pattaya in a few days time (few days!!! No no not excited at all ... ) The usual rapid response from Chanya and all booked ready to go. Been greeted by a smiling Thai lady and whisked down to Pattaya with ice-cold water bottles is always a great way to start a trip.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

8 hours ago, Stokielad said:

Booked my arrival taxi from Swampy to Pattaya in a few days time (few days!!! No no not excited at all ... ) The usual rapid response from Chanya and all booked ready to go. Been greeted by a smiling Thai lady and whisked down to Pattaya with ice-cold water bottles is always a great way to start a trip.

See you soon mate.

• Like 3

image.png

I wonder if Nam's taxi drivers will be around during Songkran, or do a lot of them go back to the village during this time? I am thinking about making a trip out of Pattaya and going to the Bangkok airport on April 11th and returning from Bangkok airport to Pattaya on April 20th.  I am hoping that there will be drivers available on these dates. 

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

12 minutes ago, Syd Tybil said:

I wonder if Nam's taxi drivers will be around during Songkran, or do a lot of them go back to the village during this time? I am thinking about making a trip out of Pattaya and going to the Bangkok airport on April 11th and returning from Bangkok airport to Pattaya on April 20th.  I am hoping that there will be drivers available on these dates. 

Email and ask her 

I've got nothing but great things to say about Nam's. I used her Swampy to Pattaya, and Pattaya to Swampy.

I made the mistake of flying out on  Makha Bucha day. I had an evening departure, but early in the day Nam started messaging me with concerns about traffic.  She sent me regular updates. My driver was on a trip from swamp to patts and was stuck in traffic. Eventually she changed driver, and put me in an SUV at sedan price. I paid the SUV price I figured that was the most fair for the driver. The drive time was 3 hours. That sucked, but I had extra time allowed for just this type of thing.

Excellent communication. Detailed confirmation letter. Just a great experience all around.

Edited by SlowlyMan

I used Nam's there and back on my recent trip, standard car for 1000 baht with a 200 baht tip.

Nothing but good things to say again.

My return flight made it so I had to leave my hotel at 6am and she was there 15 minutes early waiting which was great. 

She made sure to ask to double check that I had everything important etc and that I didn't leave anything at the hotel which was a nice touch imo.

Will certainly use again next trip!

• 4 weeks later...

Think the penny has dropped 

Just booked my ~8th trip with Nam's in the past 10 months and for the first time was told that only large sedans were available, for 1200 baht. All prior trips charged 1000 baht but got either a large sedan or SUV for my requested small sedan. Don't begrudge the return to normal pricing, but FYI.

2 minutes ago, BuckDefiant said:

Think the penny has dropped 

Just booked my ~8th trip with Nam's in the past 10 months and for the first time was told that only large sedans were available, for 1200 baht. All prior trips charged 1000 baht but got either a large sedan or SUV for my requested small sedan. Don't begrudge the return to normal pricing, but FYI.

It could be factual, it is building to another busy time of the year' Songkhran

5 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

It could be factual, it is building to another busy time of the year' Songkhran

That's probably the reason... I remember December she was completely booked yet when I arrived January 8th she had the 1000 Baht cars available again...

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

I am booked for may 1 with nam's

I booked with Nam's taxi service for June and was able to get the compact for 1000 baht. Always great service from her and her team. 

Just used her again today and as usual everything was perfect. 

Small sedan at 1,000Baht, but with the passenger seat fully pushed forward, you don't feel like it was a small sedan.  Inside the car was like new, but as it did not have the "new car smell", I assume it is just being very thoroughly cleaned regularly.

• Like 2