IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

A friend used Nam for the first time this morning to go to the airport, on my recommendation. I don’t know who the driver was but he was absolutely delighted with the service. He’ll definitely be a repeat customer.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

10 minutes ago, davidge said:

A friend used Nam for the first time this morning to go to the airport, on my recommendation. I don’t know who the driver was but he was absolutely delighted with the service. He’ll definitely be a repeat customer.

Which reminds me:

Last week I had booked a taxi for my mate and his wife , they were flying in from the Philippines; the flight was delayed/ cancelled twice, I was the intermediary contact, They were worried that things would fall apart, but Nam's just rolled with the changes and they were picked up on time and dropped at their hotel door. They were wrapped with the service, could not have been happier.

22 minutes ago, davidge said:

Even I used Nam taxi for my recent airport transfer good driver, Toyota Camry and very prompt. Despite telling her I will pull my trolley with my suit case and golf bag she insisted and also loaded the luggage in the car. Excellent service 

• Like 2

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

9 hours ago, jerkmcgerk said:

Milky picked me up with a Camry at BKK. Nam wins again!

She is the one that picked me up at my hotel to BKK last week.

Again excellent service and arrived early at the hotel

Edited by LeoTex
add text
  • Like 2

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Anyone recently tried to contact Nams taxi. I emailed more than 6 hours back today . Also line and Facebook message but no response. Usually her responses were always prompt. Wondering what's wrong 

Edited by danielsam

Just used her both ways. Both times great communication. Saw driver by exit gate 3 on arrival and taxi was 15 minutes early on way back. No problems at all.

2 hours ago, danielsam said:

Anyone recently tried to contact Nams taxi. I emailed more than 6 hours back today . Also line and Facebook message but no response. Usually her responses were always prompt. Wondering what's wrong 

What time in Thailand do you send the email?

That may have something to do with the delay. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

2 hours ago, LeoTex said:

What time in Thailand do you send the email?

That may have something to do with the delay. 

hey thanks mate. I got the response now. She responded now. Apparently she is working alone today and two of her staffs are on holidays. Just booked UTP to Central Pattaya taxi.

I made a booking Pattaya to BKK but had to chase up the email advising driver/car details. Normally received the day before but it was quite late in the day and not yet received.

18 hours ago, bangna said:

I made a booking Pattaya to BKK but had to chase up the email advising driver/car details. Normally received the day before but it was quite late in the day and not yet received.

Only just saw this. Looks like you got caught in the crunch yesterday. 
Since your post is now 18 hours ago, may I assume by now you have received your confirmation? 
If not, PM me your details and I'll see what I can do.

I’ll need to book in 3 weeks. Guessing a week ahead is probably best.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

9 minutes ago, davidge said:

Week ahead is fine, three days ahead still fine. 48 hours should not be a problem.

Any bookings less then 24 hours ahead are usually OK, but can run into problems, depending on the local situation..

But by your track record, I think you know that already 🙂

I can vouch for Nam being a very attractive lady not only in the skin but personality wise also.

She sent a driver to pick me up from Swampy many many moons ago to got to Tara Court, everything was great and all went smoothly. I had a very hectic non-stop 10 days and for the return Nam herself picked me up mid morning. Firstly, I was struck with how attractive she was, then with a smile she asked me to sit in the front with her as it was lonely up there on her own. I was very very sleepy and on the way out of Pattaya she woke me up proclaiming " I very happy"  I looked at her "why? she pointed at the flower lorry in front and said "I follow for 10 minutes, I like flowers, make me happy"  

1 hour later, I wake up and she is laughing, "you snore like water Buffalo"

So much for keeping her company, but she gets all my business and any other I can point in her direction.

3 hours ago, Encora said:

Only just saw this. Looks like you got caught in the crunch yesterday. 
Since your post is now 18 hours ago, may I assume by now you have received your confirmation? 
If not, PM me your details and I'll see what I can do.

Booking was made about 3 weeks ago, travel was for Monday 17th @ 06.30 and was confirmed almost immediately.

As I hadn't received driver details I chased on Sunday 16th @ 12.50.

Nam personally mailed me the info @ 13.11 so all was good. I was just concerned as there was little time left in case of a problem.

Your post about admin staff situation explains all, Nams is still my favourite company.

Used Nam for the first time from BKK to Pattaya. 

Went smoothly, more than reasonable price. 

Booked a car with her yesterday and received a reply from Chanya within an hour.

image.png

I nabbed this template off a mate and use it as my go to when dealing with Nam's by email.

If I can make it a bit easier for the ladies then it's good for all.

An example:

Hi Nam,

I'm requesting a Sedan S booking for Saturday 5th of July 2023.

Arriving on Malaysian Airlines flight number MH370 at Survarnabhumi Airport, landing at approximately 10:15am local time to travel to my hotel in Pattaya.

I am staying at:

Opey de Place hotel Pattaya.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/CTjfBNa8dgmc1KwP8

Address details below.

+6638424732

หมู่ที่ 9 312/86 Pattaya 3rd Rd, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

Please advise of cost and availability.

Kind regards,

John Citizen 

12 hours ago, davidge said:

Haven’t been able to book a taxi with Nam for months (I usually only decide to go to Pattaya on a whim and book the night before)

so yeah, book well in advance 

11 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Haven’t been able to book a taxi with Nam for months (I usually only decide to go to Pattaya on a whim and book the night before)

so yeah, book well in advance 

She had some problem about 6-4 months ago, due to big customer numbers and not enough drivers, still feeling Covid effects of drivers who let their cars and credit ratings over the COVID years, but last three months, with high season receding , rarely had a problem finding a driver.

I wonder, may there be another reason why she cannot find you a driver........

7 minutes ago, Encora said:

She had some problem about 6-4 months ago, due to big customer numbers and not enough drivers, still feeling Covid effects of drivers who let their cars and credit ratings over the COVID years, but last three months, with high season receding , rarely had a problem finding a driver.

I wonder, may there be another reason why she cannot find you a driver........

Be strange if it was. Used her right through COVID on a near monthly basis. 
She did let me down once, agreed to take me to BKK then cancelled on the day. But I was fine with it 

I have been using Nam's service for 10 years now and never had a problem. I do not travel much these days and also drive myself around Thailand, with the exception of Bangkok. Chanya is great.

I usually book well in advance and send a confirmation a few days before. Having a good business partner goes better when one is a considerate customer.