Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

12 hours ago, cunneyes said:

I nabbed this template off a mate and use it as my go to when dealing with Nam's by email.

If I can make it a bit easier for the ladies then it's good for all.

An example:

Hi Nam,

I'm requesting a Sedan S booking for Saturday 5th of July 2023.

Arriving on Malaysian Airlines flight number MH370 at Survarnabhumi Airport, landing at approximately 10:15am local time to travel to my hotel in Pattaya.

I am staying at:

Opey de Place hotel Pattaya.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/CTjfBNa8dgmc1KwP8

Address details below.

+6638424732

หมู่ที่ 9 312/86 Pattaya 3rd Rd, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

Please advise of cost and availability.

Kind regards,

John Citizen 

With all due respect.....her website asks that you please submit the following information so that it's easy to read and understand, especially with customers coming from all over the globe with various English speaking skills.  By using the same format it's easy to read and understand, and every ride request will have the same info in the same place. Basically the simpler and shorter the better.

"To Book Nam's Taxi 
Please send us an email with the details below:
Pick up date.
Pick up time. 
Your name on book
ing.
Number of passenger.
Number of luggage and size.
Name of your place for pick up.

Name of your place for drop off.
* For an Airport pick up, Please give us a Flight number and arrival time.

I submit this as an example....

Arrival at BKK: Wednesday late late night:  August 9, 2023 at 23:45

Number of passengers: 1 

1 large suitcase, and 1 carry on

Airline: ANA (All Nippon Airways)  Flight # NH805 from Tokyo (NRT)  

Destination in Pattaya: Areca Lodge, Evergreen Tower, Entrance on Soi 15. 

Please confirm. 
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, vivid2 said:

With all due respect.....her website asks that you please submit the following information so that it's easy to read and understand, especially with customers coming from all over the globe with various English speaking skills.  By using the same format it's easy to read and understand, and every ride request will have the same info in the same place. Basically the simpler and shorter the better.

"To Book Nam's Taxi 
Pick up date.
Pick up time. 
Your name on book
ing.
Number of passenger.

Please confirm. 

You may want rethink using the Evergreen entrance on Soi 15.

It has been close for about 2 years now as well as the Evergreen lobby is not in use.

All check in are done at the front in the Areca Building. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

19 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

so yeah, book well in advance 

I think that is the key.

image.png

6 hours ago, LeoTex said:

You may want rethink using the Evergreen entrance on Soi 15.

It has been close for about 2 years now as well as the Evergreen lobby is not in use.

All check in are done at the front in the Areca Building. 

Thanks, and I do know that because I was there in January, but I just copied the text from an earlier email.  Thanks for catching it.

Had Tammy drive me back to suvaranbuhmi, bang on time & very safe driving, actually fell asleep & woke up only a few mins out from swampy, excellent service as always.

4 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Had Tammy drive me back to suvaranbuhmi, bang on time & very safe driving, actually fell asleep & woke up only a few mins out from swampy, excellent service as always.

I'm right now with Tammy..555 but on my way to Pattaya. 

Cheers 

• Like 3

On 21/07/2023 at 01:50, vivid2 said:

"To Book Nam's Taxi 
Pick up date.
Pick up time. 
Your name on book
ing.
Number of passenger.

Please confirm. 

With all due respect 🙂.

I like your template. 

Business must be good. I booked for September and no 1000b sedans available. Only the 1100 and 1200b cars.  

There are currently very few smaller cars in the "pool", nearly all the drivers on Nam's list appear to have  a bigger car, she can only provide what is available to her.

And indeed, apart from the fact it is "low" season, she does still have quite a good number of bookings. Especially this long weekend.

Used Nam’s last weekend with two day notice, despite Encoras strange insinuation that I was banned from her service due to something to do with the drivers. (Which he just made up off the top of his head) 

Shes had a lot of bookings and all the girls on that “Lady Drivers” Line group appear to be very busy. 

no issues, comfy Camry and we got back to BKK in 95 mins, which is great 

Edited by Gonetothedogs

1 hour ago, Encora said:

There are currently very few smaller cars in the "pool", nearly all the drivers on Nam's list appear to have  a bigger car, she can only provide what is available to her.

And indeed, apart from the fact it is "low" season, she does still have quite a good number of bookings. Especially this long weekend.

Just considering options so this isn’t a firm enquiry :rolleyes: but I notice Nam quotes as far as Korat on the website. Is it likely that a driver would be willing to do a one way to Udon Thani, with an overnight stop in Korat? Obviously, I’d pay hotel.

It won’t be any time soon, just wondering about possibilities. I’d rather do train tbh but getting the tickets is a bit of a nightmare due to the shambolic website and limited availability.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

3 minutes ago, davidge said:

Just considering options so this isn’t a firm enquiry :rolleyes: but I notice Nam quotes as far as Korat on the website. Is it likely that a driver would be willing to do a one way to Udon Thani, with an overnight stop in Korat? Obviously, I’d pay hotel.

It won’t be any time soon, just wondering about possibilities. I’d rather do train tbh but getting the tickets is a bit of a nightmare due to the shambolic website and limited availability.

During COVID she offered to take us to Udon with a hotel paid for the driver 

“Hello . 

Yes can do ka. 
We still on Lockdown time, may have to leave early, maybe at 7am to be at Udon before dark.
The price is 10,000 baht, included car, petrol, tolls and driver hotel.
If you accept please let me know.

Khob khun ka 🙏.
Nam”

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

“Hello . 

Yes can do ka. 
We still on Lockdown time, may have to leave early, maybe at 7am to be at Udon before dark.

Khob khun ka 🙏.
Nam”

Thanks. I was reckoning on about 8k plus hotel for a SUV so maybe I underestimated. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, Gonetothedogs said:

“Hello . 

Yes can do ka. 

Khob khun ka 🙏.
Nam”

Gee, for 10,000b I'd happily drive down to Pattaya from Udon to pick someone up and bring them back up to Udon. 🙂 I don't have a Camry though, only an Altis. 555

I'm also a grumpy near 70 yo and not a cute young 30 yo. But my English is pretty good.  

Booked her taxi recently and she is very prompt. I never had any issues like delay in pick up, or any other unpleasant experience.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Just booked a pick up with Nam next week - piece of cake (as usual!).

Quick reply email from Chanya and she even corrected a typo in my email (I had the flight number wrong).

I think I'll have four "Nam trips" to book - pickup from BKK-Pattaya; back to BKK for side trip to Singapore; return from BKK the after side trip; then -- the one I dread already -- the taxi back to BKK for my trip home.

I should probably go ahead and lock in the side trip drop-off and pick-up.  Booking the return to BKK at the end of my trip is too depressing to think about right now! 5555

21 hours ago, Ash101 said:

Business must be good. I booked for September and no 1000b sedans available. Only the 1100 and 1200b cars.  

I emailed 10 days ago and got a 1000b car. Must've nabbed the last one. 

On 29/07/2023 at 20:32, DD Rick said:

I emailed 10 days ago and got a 1000b car. Must've nabbed the last one. 

In the past, I’ve always been able to get the 1000b service though I’m sure I’ve had the large SUV’s for the lower price. So I really don’t mind paying an extra 100-200b so really excellent service. In all my years of using her service, I’ve only been let down once. It was just post covid and the drivers weren’t allowed inside the terminal. I had to meet the driver outside and she wasn’t there. A quick call and in 15 minutes I had my ride to Pattaya. So paying a little extra for peace of mind is definitely worth it. 

Booked at midnight and received confirmation at 08.00,both UK time. BKK to Pattaya on 5 September and small sedan available.

• Like 2

Today I had a delight to be a passenger with Noina driving a mitsubishi Attrage(pretty much the worst sedan there is). BUT who cares. Noina was a friendly and a very safe driver. I had to queue over an hour in the immigration and Nam sent me a email message that driver still waiting for me. I actually saw that message half an hour ago and replied with a high appraisal for Noina.

When I saw her in the meeting point, I asked her if she has waited a long time and told her immigration queue was horrible and she said yes. I'm a smoker, so I requested to stop at the service area to have a fag and energy drink stop. No problems. 

When we arrived to Pattaya, she knew all the shortcuts to reach my apartment as quickly as possible(many roadworks still and she knew how to avoid all of them). Very professional. 

Most of the Bolt drivers have no clue about the best routes. They just get where the GPS will take them and it's usually pretty shitty situation. Professionalism takes a long way. I still had to ask which route she will take when we were near Pattaya Tai 😁

Since 2018 I have been using this service several times(many of my friends too as I have told them about the service). Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Used Nams again yesterday to get to Pattaya from BKK. New driver (for me) called “NoomNim“ No issues, nice friendly girl and a safe driver. Said she was busy at the moment going back and forward between BKK and Pattaya so book in advance 

I used Nam's service yesterday again. Everything was fine like the other times before.

I needed from landing to the luggage belt only 25 minutes but we all had to wait for our luggage about 40 minutes. My driver Noi called me and it was no problem for her to wait for me.

She was very polite and she is a good driver. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Getting ready to book an appointment with Nam’s taxi, is the email still the same, and the arrival gate (gate/door 3). How far in advance to you need to book? (Does she use larger cars now, Camry, etc.)

[email protected]

Edited by ctp2018

22 minutes ago, ctp2018 said:

Getting ready to book an appointment with Nam’s taxi, is the email still the same, and the arrival gate (gate/door 3). How far in advance to you need to book? (Does she use larger cars now, Camry, etc.)

[email protected]

New email, [email protected]

Exit 3

You can book when you want. I booked mine 3 hours before lol. But if you know you are 100% arriving then just book now.

You can choose between Sedan S, Sedan M, Sedan L or SUV

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/services

20 hours ago, komplot said:

You can book when you want. I booked mine 3 hours before lol. But if you know you are 100% arriving then just book now.

yes, you may be able to get a booking three hour before, but you may also find that at the specific time you try, she cannot find a driver that is available. 
Most international flights are booked more then a day ahead, so no reason why you cannot book your taxi same time as your flight. Much easier on the person who is juggling several dozen bookings a day. Much more likely to get a confirmation that suits you.