IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

12 hours ago, reefdiver said:

Yes Soi 10 but as i noted Nam is not doing BKK pickups. Full email response below

Thank you for your email. 

My apologies, we can not help you for this trip,  we only do pick up between Suvarnabhumi airport and Pattaya. 

Thank you very much.

Chanya 

I'm confused, you say she not doing airport pickups.

But in her answer, she said she is doing Suvamabhumi (BKK) pickups. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

9 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

I'm confused, you say she not doing airport pickups.

But in her answer, she said she is doing Suvamabhumi (BKK) pickups. 

No. He's on Sukhumvit soi 10 in central Bangkok and confused by using "BKK" (which is a quite common "mistake".)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hopefully more-normal service will resume, once the current high-season surge-in-demand subsides, which I'd have thought would be fairly soon now ?

Where do nam drivers meet you? I dont want to book nams if I have to exit the airport.  I always use PT taxi and they meet me at Exit 7/8 by the bell bus booths if I recall 

Nam really needs to reconsider LINE as thats how tons of us are accustomed to booking taxi.  No big deal but just saying. 

Edited by Hotlanta

1 hour ago, Hotlanta said:

Where do nam drivers meet you? I dont want to book nams if I have to exit the airport.  I always use PT taxi and they meet me at Exit 7/8 by the bell bus booths if I recall 

Nam really needs to reconsider LINE as thats how tons of us are accustomed to booking taxi.  No big deal but just saying. 

I recall it was Exit 4 and she does have LINE.

Nam +66811577977
Also use WhatsApp. 
And line ID is namladydriverpattaya

Why are some people too lazy reading a few sites of this thread to get nearly every information they need? 

Used Nam in March 2022. 

She states meeting point on confirmation email to you. It is a gate on Arrivals level of the airport terminal, (but I forget the gate number). Was not near the Bell Bus booths which are on the ground floor level near the taxi queue.

In case of difficulty meeting up, she gives you a phone number for contact. So you do need to have stopped at a stall in Baggage Hall to get a Thai SIM and some phone credit etc. Only a 5-minute job.

4 minutes ago, Larry777 said:

Why are some people too lazy reading a few sites of this thread to get nearly every information they need? 

Dummheit

10 minutes ago, Larry777 said:

maybe because its 95 pages?

5 minutes ago, Hotlanta said:

maybe because its 95 pages?

Well, you have to read only the last 2 or 3 pages. The link to her homepage was mentioned there twice. 😇

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hotlanta said:

Where do nam drivers meet you? I dont want to book nams if I have to exit the airport.  I always use PT taxi and they meet me at Exit 7/8 by the bell bus booths if I recall.

Here is her reply to my booking by email. Very clear. Nearer the time she also send the name and photo of the driver and her car registration and phone number. 

“Thank you so much. 

Please look for her with your name on a card. 

At Meeting point near the Exit 3. 

It is same Level from immigration and pick-up Bag. 
You don't have to go up or down. (LEVEL 2)(Arrival Level) 

Any problems please let me know.

Thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, Larry777 said:

Well, you have to read only the last 2 or 3 pages. The link to her homepage was mentioned there twice. 😇

i read the last 5 pages and her homepage, didnt see a mention of where pickup was. 

Just now, Hotlanta said:

i read the last 5 pages and her homepage, didnt see a mention of where pickup was. 

If you might have asked her, she would have given you the latest information and you wouldn't need older information from 3rd parties.

Just email her and she will tell you were to meet since it probably changes. She will also give you more contact info and the contact info of the driver.

• Like 2

Both in September and December it was near exit door # 3 on the same level as coming out of baggage thru customs. 

There they were with a sign with my name on it. 

Doesn't get much more easier than that. 

Also with a email with the driver photo that she sends you helps. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

On 15/01/2023 at 21:31, reefdiver said:

Me too. I thought i was going insane. A suggestion from a BM was to catch the train to airport then take a Nam service, seems a bit of a round about way but an option to consider. Not sure about this option maybe one of the other services will do a BKK pickup and Pattaya drop. I'll look into it.

Damn. Hopefully it was a timing thing.

When were you looking to book?

I am planning to mail Nam shortly about my February trip, but I am starting with a few days in Bangkok, so I will need a pickup at the Sheraton Grande by Terminal 21.

As much as I recommend and love to use Nam's service, there is no way I am going BACK to BKK to meet her driver for a pickup.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Damn. Hopefully it was a timing thing.

When were you looking to book?

I am planning to mail Nam shortly about my February trip, but I am starting with a few days in Bangkok, so I will need a pickup at the Sheraton Grande by Terminal 21.

As much as I recommend and love to use Nam's service, there is no way I am going BACK to BKK to meet her driver for a pickup.

I arrive on the 14 Feb @ 1525 on TG476. Staying Galleria 10 on Sukhumvit Rd till 18 Feb. Alternatives to Nam are

Meow Ponchai @ [email protected]

https://cherrytaxiservice.com/booking/

https://mrtpattayataxi.com/

Mike Taxi  [email protected].

I haven't booked transfer from Bangkok to Pattaya yet or made any inquiries with the above services regarding current prices and routes. Prices vary between 1100-1400BHT for Bangkok city pickup

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, reefdiver said:

I arrive on the 14 Feb @ 1525 on TG476. Staying Galleria 10 on Sukhumvit Rd till 18 Feb. Alternatives to Nam are

Meow Ponchai @ [email protected]

https://cherrytaxiservice.com/booking/

https://mrtpattayataxi.com/

Mike Taxi  [email protected].

I haven't booked transfer from Bangkok to Pattaya yet or made any inquiries with the above services regarding current prices and routes. Prices vary between 1100-1400BHT for Bangkok city pickup

Thanks!  You're actually looking for the ride about a week after I will be.

I don't want to derail this thread, but I appreciate the other suggestions.  I will let you know by DM which way I go and how it works out.

2 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Thanks!  You're actually looking for the ride about a week after I will be.

I don't want to derail this thread, but I appreciate the other suggestions.  I will let you know by DM which way I go and how it works out.

Correct i don't want to derail it also but Nam is not servicing Bangkok city so shouldn't affect her business IMO. I have used Nam going back maybe 10 years I am a loyal customer and will use her service again. Appreciate any info you can DM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Arnie85 said:

Same for me December. 

And same for me this morning.  Even though there were literally hundreds of people waiting with signs at the various official meeting point my driver was standing right by the exit door 3 and very easy to spot…..even for a sleep deprived traveler after flying halfway around the world.

Took Nam taxi last week from Pattaya to suvaranbhumi, the delightful miss Noina turned up bang on time & drove so safely i dozed off for about half the journey, excellent as always. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ireland2012 said:

Is Nam doing Don Muang pick ups to Pattaya

Sadly, no. And it seems she's even not servicing Bangkok city center at the moment (as discussed just above where you can also find recommended alternatives.) 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png