IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

Last holiday I had Milky picking me up at the airport and at the end of the holiday dropping me off again.

Very reliable driver and sticks to the traffic rules at all time. 2 bottles of water in the back seat. Aircon full blowing. I had to tell her it was too cold. Up for some small talk but leaves you be if you wanna doze off.

Great service 

Last weekend I had Noina take me from Jomtien to Swampy and a couple of days ago I had Dream for the Swampy to Jomtien trip.  Poor Dream had to deal with my plane being an hour late, shitty Friday afternoon traffic and rain; I was really impressed at how well she handled it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

Last weekend I had Noina take me from Jomtien to Swampy and a couple of days ago I had Dream for the Swampy to Jomtien trip.  Poor Dream had to deal with my plane being an hour late, shitty Friday afternoon traffic and rain; I was really impressed at how well she handled it.

Dream is SO awesome! Love that girl.

• Like 2

Kung is easily my favorite. Must have been driven by her a dozen times. Great, safe driver and laughs of my advances with genuine hilarity 

22 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Kung is easily my favorite. Must have been driven by her a dozen times. Great, safe driver and laughs of my advances with genuine hilarity 

I had Kung collect me and my return me, she`s a great driver, didn`t speak much let her concentrate on driving.

First time i`ve used Nams certainly won`t be the last, super professional outfit.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

I had Kung collect me and my return me, she`s a great driver, didn`t speak much let her concentrate on driving.

First time i`ve used Nams certainly won`t be the last, super professional outfit.

No, she’s very quiet. But when you do get a smile and a giggle out of her, it’s magical 

1 hour ago, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

Dream took me from airport to sukhumvit.Very nice girl wish her well on her university course in accountancy. Nsrisha who brought me to pattaya very good ďrive too.

Used Nam's taxi today. Driver was 20 min early. And i wasn't ready yet. But BKK traffic messed things up so it took longer than i had planned. 

Happy with the way there was driven. She even offered to stop for a pee run. 

• Like 2

After my very positive first impression of Nam and her business just been told they can't honour ny booking for Wednesday because they have 30 drivers booked so I have been dropped right in it.

42 minutes ago, northwesthandsomeman said:

After my very positive first impression of Nam and her business just been told they can't honour ny booking for Wednesday because they have 30 drivers booked so I have been dropped right in it.

That sucks.  Odds are a driver or a car bailed on her and you were the unfortunate victim.  Two days notice is better than a no show, that's for sure.

They probably said about 30 drivers already booked as a way to say that they cannot switch you to another driver/car as they have none left.

48 minutes ago, northwesthandsomeman said:

Did you already have a confirmed booking and they cancelled it?

Or where you trying to make a booking and they were already booked up? 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I had an email saying they would send me a picture of the driver.So obviously I thought confirmed booking.  Then I got a message we have to cancel your booking because all drivers already booked. 

• Like 1

She hates having to turn someone down, but occasionally, it is unavoidable. Some days, everyone tries to book same time of the day and there simply is no one free. 
a couple of times recently, she ended up jumping in the car and driving herself, but she can't really do that often, just too busy.
But, on the positive side help is on the way, Yuri is back! After losing her car during Covid, like many other drivers, she is due to receive her new Camry today and I have the honor of being her first customer tomorrow on the way to the airport.....

I just booked for a mid December pick up. Received the confirmation within an hour of the request. Surprised me as I sent the request at 3am Thai time.  Roll on December.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SlowlyMan said:

I just booked for a mid December pick up. Received the confirmation within an hour of the request. Surprised me as I sent the request at 3am Thai time.  Roll on December.

Rust never sleeps....    🙂

Well, 3. AM Thai time is mid evening in UK, where Chanya is now, and in Belgium, where Ning lives, one of them sent your confirmation...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Encora said:

Yuri is back!

Halleluliah! My all time favorite driver!

image.png

43 minutes ago, Jebb said:

Mine too!

Last Thursday very good pick up for my family, friendly, newish fancy Honda, safe, all happy, no bus for them.

A suggestion, coming from UK prices have exploded plus Heathrow has a £5 drop off charge and do not think you can walk into the airport so here 1200 baht seems absurd, and if things have gone well 1500 is calling- BUT almost all my money is in 1000s and chump change.  Even in the past “I can make it 1500 if you have a 500 or 1400 using my last 2 x 100” never got a 500.

Driver should carry a 500 baht note, so 2 x 1000s can be used.  Just suggesting.

4 minutes ago, simon46 said:

2 x 1000s can be used.

give her both don't be a CC , if she's done a good job then it's worth it

1 hour ago, Jebb said:

She is by Royal Appointment as official driver for the Sugar Cane Mafia. 555

image.png

^^^^^^^^

I’m really happy to hear this news about Yuri.

She’s great fun, and makes me laugh even after a 12 hour flight.

22 hours ago, northwesthandsomeman said:

Same for me for one trip this week. Got the usual email reply confirming booking and she would supply the driver details later, but got an email the next day saying that she couldn’t find a driver and wouldn’t be able to take me that day.

• Sad 1