IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

Thomas, 

She has seen your email.  She is presently in the "village" with her family and internet there is practically non existent.  At first your requests were a little confusing to her but I think we have it worked out.  You should hear from her soon.

Joker...

• Like 2

Thanks, Joker!  I figured it must be something like that.  I'll look forward to hearing from her.

Thomas, 

She has seen your email.  She is presently in the "village" with her family and internet there is practically non existent.  At first your requests were a little confusing to her but I think we have it worked out.  You should hear from her soon.

Joker...

Ahhhh could be why she has not answered me either, no ploblem, my trip is 30 Apr.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Kirali1

You will need to email her at [email protected].  

She charges more from Bangkok proper as the travel time and traffic are much more involved.  Likely around 1500 baht but I maybe wrong.

Joker...

I thourght i wanted to give Nam´s taxi service a try on my upcoming trip so i send her an e-mail but unfortunately she had another booking later that night, but her reply supriced me a little. I am flying with Qatar Airways this time and have use them before and never had any delay but her is what she replied.  Any of you guys have been delayed by Qatar Airways before?

If you flight not delay you will come out to meeting point at 7:45 pm . Many time QR 832 like to  delay about 30 minutes till 45 or maybe 1 hour.

I think you will not want to waiting me at 9am. If you can wait fare will be 500 bath. :)

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

Sounds to me like she has a drop off at the Airport close to your arrival time and if you dont mind waiting she will

give you a cheap trip to Patts.

Everybody predicts that they will get out of Airport quick, sometime its never as smooth as you think it will be.

Flown Qatar and they were very prompt.

Yes i arrive at 6.45 and she have a pick up at 9pm so it´s very kind of her to offer me a shared taxi for 500thb. But i was just suprised that she said QR like to  delay i have always been there on time when i have used them.

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

She hates to turn down an opportunity to work, and occasionally realises too late that the back to back bookings maybe perilously close together. So I suppose her offer of a price reduction if by chance she is late is a way of apologising for the tightness of her schedule.

I hope she is on time for both occasions.

Good day gentleman, 

Nam is very busy this week so please be patient on any pick up requests.  Also if she has not gotten back to you in a while PM me and I will see if I can help.

Again thanks for making her endeavor a success.

Joker.

what a good boyfriend!  I'm her thursday night pickup.  myself and planeman.

Edited by Daddee

Hey, let's not start throwing labels onto everything.  Name calling is rude.  I am simply an assistant scheduling clerk for the company.  The pay sucks but the fringe is outstanding.

She has you on her calendar and will be there...

Again thank you sir, still owe you a cold beverage this summer...

Joker...

Hey, let's not start throwing labels onto everything.  Name calling is rude.  I am simply an assistant scheduling clerk for the company.  The pay sucks but the fringe is outstanding.

She has you on her calendar and will be there...

Again thank you sir, still owe you a cold beverage this summer...

Joker...

:GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :hello09:  :hello09:  :hello09:

Daddee, if you are happy with your ride tomorrow night, be so good to report on it here.

And can I similarly ask some of the many customers she had over the past couple of weeks, please give us some feedback. If there is something that can be improved, let her or us know. If you enjoyed your experience, let us know.....

She's on a roll right now, relatively speaking, for a newly started service, but low season is approaching, and she still can do with some endorsements to solidify her reputation....

To help new bookings, best done on her website [email protected], state your name, arrival time, arrival flight, airport, and destination in Pattaya.

She sometines is chatty online, but usually, dealing with bookings in her third langiage and alien script is a bit if a chore, so don't write a novel to book a cab. She is likely to be more sociable during the ride...

And to re-iterate The Joker, she is cute.....

Little bit

P1020216.JPG

So we have the assistant scheduling clerk and the PR manager here on the board. Quite some overhead in that organisation.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I used Nam's taxi service this week to and from the BKK airport as well as a tour to a winery outside of Pattaya. She was prompt and professional. Will definitely use her services on my next trip to Pattaya. 

I've just booked Nam for 2 journeys from Pattaya to airport. This will be first time I have used her service. I found her email replies to be very prompt and clear. I also asked if she was interested in a pick up from Ayutthaya to Pats, but she reckons its too far. But that's fair enough.

In her replies she uses the term 'khun'. Not sure exactly what it means, but contextually it sounds a polite way to address someone ?