Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

Simguy, when are you leaving?  I come in the 24th.  

Joker

Sorry you miss out on your pick up, but thst conference was a long time dream of her come through.

She very rarely puts her own needs above that of others, but this one has been blocked out in her diary for a long time now.

Enjoy your stay in Pattaya, and maybe we'll meet up for a drink sometime...

Sounds good. I understand as a One Women business sometimes other obligations have to be met. She was very good on her response and was quick to let me know she had penciled me in for my return to BKK which is awesome. Getting a drink or meal together sounds good. I will contact you when I get there.

Simguy, when are you leaving?  I come in the 24th.  

Joker

Unfortunately I will miss you by a week. Leaving on the 17th.

Question is if she is still joker 's gf?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

What difference does it make if she is or isn't ?

Anyway just to add my endorsement to Nam's taxi service. My friend and I a arranged a pick up from bkk, she was there waiting for us with a smile and a hug (I've used her taxi before and she remembered me ) a quick smooth and uneventful ride saw us dropped off. A couple of days later we asked her to take us to Silver lake, Buddha mountain and Nong nooch which she did, guiding us with her usual panache and we included her in our days activities and had a really fun day.

As I write this I am sat in my hotel waiting for her to come and get me for the ride back to bkk and home, so when you get your next drink think of me sat in swampy wishing I was back in pattaya

• Like 2

Stop Press!!

Service interrupted!

Nam's injured her back, and cannot drive for at least a few days.

She is in the process of contacting her current bookings until Wednesday or so. After that, a friend is driving her back to her village. There is a blind massage woman there who has succesfully treated her for this before. She hopes that will do the trick and she can be back on deck midweek.

Apologies to all inconvenienced by this.

Nam is set to drive me from BKK when I arrive late May 25 (assuming she's OK). She is dropping someone off about the same time I arrive. Because of this, she offered a discount.I didn't ask for it. I've been in a lot of taxis in a lot countries, and an honest cab driver is a rare creature indeed. 

I had some report about her condition, she's being treated by a very special massage threrapist in her home village, a blind lady who takes all the time needed, often 3 hours per massage. I have every hope she'll be back on her feet ina few days.

But, hey guys, if you have a 20 kg (or 40+ lb) suitcase to put in itpr take out if her boot (trunk), do it yourself, don't ask her to do it...

I am pleased to tell You that Nam has gone back to work, be it for a few days on reduced hours.

She received treatment fir her back problem by a very skilled blind massage lady in her village and is feeling much better.

She did one trip yesterday, one today, and will do a couple tomorrow. She will wait a few days before she takes on a full day workload, but if you do have an airport trip to do, or want to be picked up or dropped off in Bamgkok, she has plenty of timeslots available anytime after Sunday.

To remind you, you can book her by email [email protected]

I booked her for tomorrow morning and she promised to re-confirm yesterday not hear nothing from her and i sended her email hour ago if she still picking me up but not hear nothing from her.

I sent her a message on Facebook to enquire if she could still pick me up on the 27th May and got a prompt reply saying she will be fine for that

How far in advance is recommended to book?

As much notice as you can give will help make sure she is available. There is nothing worse for planning workloads than a call for the next day or even shorter. It also means she gets chance to see and answer your emails as different international time differences sometimes can play havoc with getting quick replies :-)

At the same time, if she gets a last minute booking, if she has the time, and not been driving too much, she's likely to accept. But from your PO.v, you have better chance booking her if you book a.s.a.p, once you know your travel dates..

I was the first appt she had to cancel because of her back problem last Sunday, and it was a shame too... I ended up with the goofiest ride to the airport from Pattaya ever...  funny little old man, tapped on the accelerator constantly, never maintained any speed for any length of time, speed went up and down the whole trip from 60 to 110...  he changed lanes constantly for no reason too...  I was not a happy camper until we made it to the airport, and he did NOT get a tip.

I missed Nam, and will book her next time for sure!!!  Glad to hear her back trouble is better!!!

:GoldenSmile1:

Just booked Nam for early Sept. Everything was very easy and replies were very quick. Ill write a review after i get back.

www.thaibeautydating.com

Thailand's Fastest growing Dating website

Nice to see her succeed in this business. I just found a little bit funny that same dudes who were advertising her other business in many threads on this forum, are now in horror when someone is asking for other services. What you do in internet will never go away and may haunt after many years. This time it haunts someone else who was writing...

Scheduling and planning is always a challenge.

Today, Nam had a long standing booking at 4.30 PM, then around midday got a message asking for BKk pick up a.s.a.p.

Too close, she had to turn it down, since it risked her 4.30 pick up for a airport drop iff, you can't risk a good customer missing his flight.

Just before leaving, she got another request, another BKk pick up, same time as she was leaving Pattaya. Again, she had to decline.

In spite of the low season, there is work out there, just a matter if getting the timing right.

Guys, if you can, give her a bit more warning. She hates missing out in a job, and also doesn't like disappointing you.

In contrast to that, tomorrow is blank so far, no bookings. But that will give her a chance to do a bit more painting. She draws, does watercolours and more recently is experimenting with acrylics. Nothing racy, mainly portaits of women, haunting at times, but happy and positive, too, often a bit dreamy....."

A bit like her..

[email protected]. For bookings

• Like 2

Another request to anyone booking Nam for an airport pick up.

In fact booking anyone for an airport pick up.

If by any chance, you miss your plane, or decide to take another form of transport, can you please contact the person you booked for picking you up, and let them know?

This morning, Nam was at the airport waiting for a passenger who booked quite some time ago, and confirmed his flight a week ago, anxious to know if dhe was indeed coming to meet him. She confirmed.

The flight was 5 minutes early, but she was waiting.

He was a no show. After 2 1/2 hours, she has to leave the airport, out if pocket in time, fuel cost for an return trip from Pattaya and parking fees plus expressway fees...

Not a happy driver today.....

• Like 2

Scheduling and planning is always a challenge.

[...]

A bit like her..

[email protected]. For bookings

Really appreciate what you do. Not easy to start a new business, not easy to change old behaviours. Someone like you, being supportive and encouraging, makes a huge difference.

I have already booked her for my trip from the airport in June and back in July, never too early.  If anyone else is coming in mid day on June 24th and wants to share a ride, contact Nam, don't mind sharing her for the taxi ride...  I am pretty sure she will be willing to drop you off first...  Ha ha, I crack myself up....

Less than one month, already starting to pack...

BTW if anyone needs something brought over from the US, send me a PM, I may have some room in my big suitcase (the one I label, Nam's stuff)...

Joker...