IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

What happens when she calls in sick? Does she arrange a replacement driver?

Also some posts back, she seems to offer discount to a second booking if she's already picking up at the same time. Is the first booking made aware of, or asked if they're ok with sharing the ride?

Thanks

The few rare occasions when she has to cancel, through sickness or other unforeseen circumstances, she will offer to arrange someone else to pick you up. At one occasion, she could not reach the couple waiting in the hotel for a trip to the airport, she phoned a taxi contact if her for a pick up of the couple, because she didn't want them to miss their plane.

Sometimes, if this is a last moment call, you may end up with an ordinary taxi. But better then missing a plane...

If she has a pick up at same time already, she will first ask the first one who booked how many passengers there are, and if only one, ask if he would share and get price reduction. If he says no, second one gets told "sorry, booked already"

If first one says yes, second one will be offered shared ride at reduced price.

Some. Guys enjoy sharing a cab, some prefer the ride alone with Nam.

But this last scenario is more likely to happen if people book well in advance....

I can only highly recommend Nam!! She picked me up from the airport and took me to Pattaya. Also picked me up from Pattaya and took me into BNK! 

She is lovely and a great driver!!!

I've booked Nam for later on this month through her FB page, very prompt response, and easy to book, I shall let you know how it goes,

She is still staying quite busy, had to turn down a few trips lately as she will not overwork herself.  Three trips a day max, so book early.  Also especially on return trips if you are a bit flexible so she can book both ends of a trip she may offer you a discount.  Don't forget she loves to play golf and will be glad to take you on some of the neatest day trips around Pattaya...

Joker...  

Coming Soon Joker Trois The TR, the famous prequel to Joker Four...

In town June 24 to July 23 (24 really but don't want to get arrested for an overstay so I will be very quiet that last day...)

It is good to see that everyone is supporting the young lady in her business.

• Like 2

I like that she herself is the driver, so what you see and expect is what you get.

It's a bit more challenging but more happier customers that way.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I was thinking about recommending Nam to someone but guess that 4 people plus luggage is more than the car can manage?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I've booked Nam for later on this month through her FB page, very prompt response, and easy to book, I shall let you know how it goes,

Yeah i did the same and received prompt responses for my upcomming trip end of this month. Will provide some feedback 

I was thinking about recommending Nam to someone but guess that 4 people plus luggage is more than the car can manage?

Four small people with hand luggage only, at a squeeze....

Seriously, she drives a new Ford Focus, three is possible if they don't carry huge bags each....

But thank you for asking.

Any other enquiries welcome, but  you can also ask her at [email protected]

I attempted to make a car reservation for Friday with Nam. My full compliments to her, as she was prompt and courteous with her reply. She has no availability, but I really appreciate her getting back to me right away. I will give her another shot next time I need a car.

LM

She tries to accommodate as many as she can, but has her limits. Booking further ahead can help.

Having said that, I had a booking with her tomorrow night late, airport to home. I found she had a 5.00 AM pick up after that,then a 8.30 at the airport, then a midday in pattaya to airport. We Talked about it and she agreed it would kill her, so for the sake of safety, I now will be using Tan....
I suppose I'll have a chance sometime soon to catch up with Nam...

How much does Nam charge from UTapao airport into Pattaya? 

its easy.when you pay for your ticket ,book her.avoid her not being available

I just into Pattaya with Nam a few hours ago, everything was great, she met me at the appropiate gate and we had a smooth trip into town. One thing she did mention to me while we were chatting that a few people earlier in the week tried to hit her up for short times.

How much does Nam charge from UTapao airport into Pattaya? 

I think from Pattaya to UTapao she told me 800 baht.

One thing she did mention to me while we were chatting that a few people earlier in the week tried to hit her up for short times.

I remember on this site recently, a guy posted as a reply that if she liked you she would do a short time, it has been stated on this thread by a couple of members that are in the know that she does not (anymore), they obviously aren't up to speed.

Quick edit: by saying "they are not up to speed" i meant those who say she is a "working girl" not those members in the know like Ikrang, (having reread my post i find I lacked exact clarity, hence this edit)

Edited by insider

I just into Pattaya with Nam a few hours ago, everything was great, she met me at the appropiate gate and we had a smooth trip into town. One thing she did mention to me while we were chatting that a few people earlier in the week tried to hit her up for short times.

Indeed, she is a taxi driver and is proud of that. She gets very offended if a passenger treats her like a working girl.

I noticed yesterday, she went and cut her hair short (er) . Apparently, the hair dresser thought she wanted her hair like a Tom.

She thought that was funny. She certainly isn't a Tom, but I suspect that she did it for exactly that reason.

I like her with longer hair, but the short hair look is still damn sexy!

Just, don't get confused, she doesn't like getting hit with sex proposals.

The hair will grow again.....

What, even shorter hair, damn...  IT's got 53 days to grow back...LOL  Too funny...

Joker...

Indeed, she is a taxi driver and is proud of that. She gets very offended if a passenger treats her like a working girl.

I noticed yesterday, she went and cut her hair short (er) . Apparently, the hair dresser thought she wanted her hair like a Tom.

She thought that was funny. She certainly isn't a Tom, but I suspect that she did it for exactly that reason.

I like her with longer hair, but the short hair look is still damn sexy!

Just, don't get confused, she doesn't like getting hit with sex proposals.

The hair will grow again.....

I just don't get it.

What's up with these dudes who think every girl is a working girl. 

Nam is a taxi driver, not a working girl. What part of that is so hard to understand for these guys? Hasn't that point been mentioned on this thread many times?

• Like 2

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Both points have been mentioned it seems. And as usual their are two types of guys, 1 that belives is it is in pattaya it is available for sex and the second group that understands that not all are here to sell sex. (and then youbhave the nam fanbase of ikkrang and joker who will ignore all with rose tinted glasses :P)

And then there is the mixed group of "you can get girl out of bar but..." guys who will based on her history assume she is available.

Question is if she is still joker 's gf?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

I think this thread us about a taxi service and posted on an open section if this board, available for reading by the whoke wide world.

I believe any discussion or speculation about "other" activities is strictly against board rules and I suggest maybe should be removed.

I had great taxi experience with Nam on my last trip a week ago. Both to pattaya and back to airport. She is so smart, funny and friendly. She does her best to be on time and make her customers feel comfortable. She drives safe and has a clean new car. highly recommended for those who are looking for a high quality taxi service or a fun companion for daily sightseeing tours. She has such a great personality and deserves to be treated respectfully. 

• Like 2

I will be coming to Pattaya on June 5th. I contacted Nam to use her service and got a quick response back that she was sorry but would be attending a conference that day. No problem and I appreciate she responded quickly. Now I have to find another service, I have used Meow and Tan;s service in the past and will probably use one of them. My only concern is when I book with Nam I know 100% it will be Nam doing the driving but with the other lady's that is not the case. Nam did confirm my return trip so I am happy to know I have a safe, reliable and cute driver for my return trip. I may also make a quick trip to Koh Samet this trip so will use Nam for that also who know she me even want to come to the beach with me and my TG if she is not busy that day. After using her service several times I do consider her more of a friend than just a driver. Best of luck to Nam and hope more people use her service and find out just what a wonderful person she is.

Edited by simguy_jp
  • Like 2

Sorry you miss out on your pick up, but thst conference was a long time dream of her come through.

She very rarely puts her own needs above that of others, but this one has been blocked out in her diary for a long time now.

Enjoy your stay in Pattaya, and maybe we'll meet up for a drink sometime...