Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

Joker - You are a very fortunate man, there are a lot of individuals that would like to be in your shoes such as finding someone that cares about you and spending time together. Enjoy yourself, relax and do not let the little things in life get to you.

I absolutely know this, I sit and wonder if I just found the perfect Thai girl for me or if most are like this.  As anyone who has met her will tell you she is an absolute joy to be around.  

BTW, will be at IRovers Wed morning 6 am for the World Cup match if anyone wants to come say hello.  Nam wanted to come but has a pick up.

Good morning from Pattaya.  Nam is busy this weekend but will be available all next week.  The photos are from a quick day trip to Buddha Hill, south Pattaya.

Two hats are always better than one:

P1020150.JPG

P1020152.JPG

P1020157.JPG

P1020161.JPG

P1020132.JPG

That's right Nam! Relax, You have a very important drive at Monday noon..;-)

I used Nam for taxi from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya a few days ago. Booking was easy with quick and clear email communication. Nam waited with a sign outside customs, took me to a clean new Ford Focus. She is very friendly and speaks good english. She also drove very safe and found my hotel quick.

I recommend Nams taxi service 100%.

Thank you Izzyg, she loves positive feedback.

In fact, any feedback. If there is anything you think she could improve upon, feel free to let us know here, and it will be followed up, especially since the board has currently an on the spot representative.

I understand she has been fairly busy in the past week, any other members who want to give us feedback, please don't hesitate....

Another happy customer.

I used Nam to/from BKK for a flying visit.  She was there for me when I landed, despite my plan making up time from a 60 minute delay and my 8 minute gate to meeting point time.

She was also waiting at 5am for the return, even sent me a text reminding me to get up 10 minutes before collection.

Her driving is good and I feel much safer with her than some of the other drivers I have used in the past.

Changes - nothing!  She's great!

Nam just dropped me off, and it was a pleasant ride. For the first time ever I fell asleep in the back seat with a thai driver at the wheel. She even took a shortcut through Soi 6. What a great way to start a vacation!

Unfortunately, a slight hitch tonight.

She hates to do it, but she had to cancel on rather late notice a customer booked for a late night ride to the airport.

I don't know the whole story yet, because of comms problems in the village.

She had one of her busiest weeks ever last week, followed by her two children staying the weekend with her in Pattaya, plus the distraction of a boyfriend in town. She drove the children back to the village this afternoon, and intended to return to Pattaya for the late night pick up, then had to cancel that due to fatigue.

My suspicion, Mother came down on her like a ton of bricks "You think you can swan into here, drop off the kids and swann off again without paying your proper respects to your family!"

Mother is the day to day carer of the two delightful children, as well as a full time farmer. As such, Mother has clout, and Mother is to be obeyed!

Thai sense of duty and respect for elders can over rule anything.

Only my suspicion/ assumption, but i think right on the ball!

She will be mortified at letting down a customer, but the altenative was worse.

Fortunately, she managed to arrange an alternative driver, but he or she won't be so cute.....

apologies dear Customer, it was the rock and the hard place, little choice......

Have booked Nam for my trip.

Just a quick question.

Cash transfer??

Pay on arrival at destination or pay when she meets you at pickup??

LIttle thing I know but etiquette I would like to get right.

Have booked Nam for my trip.

Just a quick question.

Cash transfer??

Pay on arrival at destination or pay when she meets you at pickup??

LIttle thing I know but etiquette I would like to get right.

Pay her at the destination ......and it would be nice if you give her a tip , she wont be expecting it , but she's very appreciative if you do.

Edited by Pattaholic
  • Like 3

Was planning on doing that anyway as my first trip is not the standard Airport to Patts run.

You can pay upon arrival or when she picks you up so that is one less thing to worry about.  She is very easy going and does not get at all concerned about these issues.  She has been very blessed with almost exclusively very nice customers and is starting to see quite a few return bookings which gives her great hope for continuing.

Joker...

Nam has never met an animal she did't want to feed!!!

P1060513.JPG

Edited by TheJoker

She does take tremendous pride in her work.  After a long day of walking around with some clown, she had to clean the car because she had an early morning pick up, so exhausted as she was, time to pull out the spray cleaner, the window treatment and all the other stuff in her trunk and start cleaning.  

She has some open spots for next week, she is taking this weekend off to take a much deserved break.  Going to an Island with the above mentioned clown...

Joker...

Nam took this weekend off to enjoy Koh Samet with some clown.  She had never been and of course drove safe both to and from the dock.  Now the speedboat ride, that was a bit much.  Take the big boat...

Joker...

P1060549.JPG

P1060550.JPG

P1060556.JPG

P1060567.JPG

P1060600.JPG

I used Nam Taxi to take my young son and myself from Swampy to Patts last month. It was all very short notice but the service was First Class. So good that I booked her for our return journey too. Nam was friendly, polite and a very safe driver.

100 % recommendation from me....

• Like 2

nam airport.jpg

Here's Nam, waiting for me and Planeman at the airport back in late Feb...  She got both of us and all (mostly mine) luggage in her car...

Planeman and I arrived on different flights about the same time, so it was fun to share the ride!  She got a great tip from me, dropped me off first...

Cannot wait to have her picking me up at BKK again...  Maybe November, maybe January...

:)

• Like 2

Samed Villas, Garden Superior room.  Very nice.  We were one row back from the water  but since the villas are not directly on the beach it was no loss.  2200 baht a night.  Don't take the speed boat unless you are young, way to bouncy for me and I grew up on the water, when I was much younger.

Joker...

• Like 2

I really enjoy reading this thread. I like how positive it is. I like the work ethic and story of Nam building her business. I like the drawings. Thanks for sharing :-)

I travelled with nam 2 weeks ago from swampy to parts, and had a very pleasant relaxed journey.

Initially I didn't get reply using my yahoo email, but once I switched to my gmail account, all was well. It seems to be an issue between yahoo and gmail, flagging mail as spam.

Well gentleman, great job!

Nam is up to 2/3rds her high season bookings for this month and is feeling very blessed to have such a great customer base.  She has recently added another female driver to her list.  

Ann is an attractive 40 year old with a very luxurious Toyota what in the states we would call an Avalon.  Bigger than a Camry, perfect if you have three people and luggage or a bunch of golf clubs.  Nam has done a few ride along's to make sure Anne is a safe and efficient driver.  

Nam will be doing the vast majority of the trips and will only book with Ann when she would have to turn down a booking due to a conflict or if she is not willing to drive due to safety.  She is a perfectionist and will not take a booking if she thinks she will not be able to offer a safe ride.  

She will let you know if she is sending Ann unless there is some sudden emergency or change.  She appreciates your business.

Joker...

A pic of Nam relaxing back home in the "village":P1020654.JPG

Good to know. I'll probably be back on February 7, and as soon as it's confirmed I'll bok my transportation with Nam.

Nam has nearly met her high season number of bookings this month.  Thank you everyone for using her and recommending her to others.  Her new driver Ann is getting positive reviews and gives Nam the opportunity to book rides when she is already booked or when she would normally say no due to being tired.

Joker...

Edited by TheJoker