IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

Nam is appreciating your feedback, it is affirming for her, and also helps new customers that are considering choosing her.

Low season has arrived, which will be a challenge for her new business.

So I'd like to ask all of you who used her and were happy with her service, please add to the feedback on this thread if you have not already done so, and, recommend her to your friends and felliw board members.......

i didnt get much feedback on my 5* service request.

;-)

I want the 5* service. ;-)

You may have to define your concept of 5* service....

i would but I don't want to upset anyone.

i didnt get much feedback on my 5* service request.

;-)

.. how original.

.. there are a few young guys out there (an exceedingly small number, fortunately), who live with the misapprehension that all Thai women are whores .. they are not.

.. let this pass stef74, eh? .. this is not the thread and Nam is not the person to hound .. this is a business thread.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

she's a lovely person and I totally recommend her.

and, she is no longer doing p4p to make that crystal clear...  some guys may not realize this as it is a fairly recent shift for her!

I have also used her taxi from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya and she is a lovely person and a safe driver.

I will use her again and recommend her.

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

I recently book Nam for my trip this month. Really enjoy being able to communicate pretty clearly with her. Not the usually 3 word replies from Mr. T. I will be giving her a review once I am back from my trip.  One question I have llkrang, where is she based out of? BKK?

I've had drivers that take longer to find my hotel (at the time Tim's) after arriving in Pattaya than the trip from BKK to Patts took. One major advantage of Nam is that she is from Pattaya and knows all the roads. If you encounter a major traffic jam she also knows all the back roads to get you there much quicker.

Yes, she's based in Pattaya, and prepares for your pick up.

She will ask you at time of booking what your hotel is. That way, she can look it up online if she doesn't already know it, and if it is not in a place she knows, she will use her GPS to find the location.

She willnot always follow the GPS instructions though, she will try instead choose the route with less traffic.

I have driven with her many different places, and had several playful arguments about the wisdom to take one way orthe other, 90% of the time, she knows better, although I have lived here about as many years as she has.

Thank you guys for your feedback!

she's a lovely person and I totally recommend her.

and, she is no longer doing p4p to make that crystal clear... some guys may not realize this as it is a fairly recent shift for her!

i realise, i know, ive known for some time, ikrang can confirm i know.

i know who finally stole her, and im very happy for them, (if im correct)

from what I know he's a great person, she's a great girl, and im sure a great pair together.

im just teasing with my jealousy.

What, someone stole her????  Probably just some clown who will massively blow it sometime soon...

Joker...

• Like 2

Thanks for all the useful info, based on your recommendations I'll book her service in July. Good to know there still is a responsible driver in Thailand. I have used mr T previously, but their drivers have all been speeding, driving recklessly and stopping for gas just before Pattaya, wasting my time. The last trips I have used AOT, they are more reliable and safe than mr T, but quite expensive at 3100 baht.

Wilhelm

I will say that by far most of the drivers I have had from Mr. T have been OK.

None of them as charming or good at English as Nam though which makes the small price difference worth paying :-)

Edited by Odense

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

Nam asked me to tell you that she decided to come back to work earlier then planned. She had intended to stay away from Pattaya until the night of the 19th, because traffic is so crazy it makes it not really worth driving. But due to demand and maybe enough time in her village, she has now returned to work.

So you can book her for the next four days, with only change being that during daytime hours from 11.00 AM and 6.30 PM, she is charging 1500 for a one way airport trip, instead of usual 1200. This to offset the extra time spent in traffic jams.

One Pattaya Songkran day a couple of years ago, it took me 2 hrs to get from Soi 6 to Jomtien, so I understand.

On the 20th her fares are back to normal, with exception if Bang Saray, where Songkran is celebrated that day.

She must have allot of patience to want to drive during Songkran. Or maybe she sees it a chance for a free car wash. Good Luck to anyone trying to arrive then and I hope they understand why their driver is late.

Add me to the growing list of Nam's happy customers.

I asked Nam to pick up my wife from the Airport on 3 April as I really wanted a lady driver. Nam met her on time and the wife was very happy with her safe driving through the trip to Pattaya.

We also had her drive us back to the Airport a few days later. First time I've been in Nam's car, it was a safe and comfortable drive. Nice lady.

Well pleased with the service.

I have just this very second booked with her for a drive from suvarnabhumi airport to pattaya. will let you guys know how it goes on wednesday!

chur.  D

Just wanted to correct myself, nam reached out to me via BM ikkrang when she heard I couldn't get in touch with her, which was my fault! Or my phone Doing funky stuff not sending correct email. So far so good, hopefully I can set up taxi rides with her!

Thanks guys, keep it coming.

Unfortunately, she had to cancel a ride yesterday, she was unwell. But this morning she reported in as feeling OK, so the gentlemen booked for today should be fine.

Besides, traffic is back to normal, as long as you avoid Bang Saray, where they still throw water today....

A suggestion from Nam:

She is getting quite a few very last minute requests. Like an email at 8.00 PM asking "can you drive me to the airport tomorrow at 5.30 AM.

While she is happy to drive you if she can, she sometimes needs to sleep. So planning sleep periods is esential for her.

When you know your plane is going a few days early anyway, please try to book as early as you can, so she can do some forward planning.

Right now, she is in the Big Temple in Pathum Thani, where she goes once a month, but leaving early today to pick up a customer she booked a month ago. She usually doesn't work on Temple days, but at the time the booking came in. She forgot the significance of the date (birthday of a spiritual leader) and committed herself to do it. She wavered between duties to one or the other, then decided her customer shouldn't be penalised for her mistake, so is working this afternoon.

She thanks you all for your sipport and your cooperation..".

I booked Nam when I flew over on 8th April... Had a nightmare getting through immigration and baggage reclaim so kept her waiting far longer than expected. However, once I finally met up with her it was good to see a smiling face and the journey went really smoothly with good chat all the way. Definitely recommend her!

• Like 2

After reading the good recommendations about Nam's Taxi Service, I decided to book her. Feedback will follow after I returned back home.

Ad optimum.