IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

Just sent her an email , trying to book for next Wednesday , swampy -patts

Very prompt reply , unfortunately she's booked out , so back to mr Tooms I go for this trip

Edited by willynut

Gentlemen, while I fully agree with your conclusions, can I remind you that board rules frown on the use of strong language like this, and some threads have been closed on the basis that conflict got out of hand through name calling.
May I humbly suggest this issue gets taken up by a MOD, and inflammatory language gets removed. Having the thread closed down is not in the interest of our favourite Taxi driver.....

Guys we are looking into this but two things for now

1. As LKKrang says - please dont let the thread go downhill as it is doing very nicely for Nam so be a shame to lose it just because it goes off topic. Brutox and Newone - if your posts are removed please dont take any offence - it will be for the sake of the thread only, not a critique of your opinions.

2. IF you have issues with a member please REPORT the ofending posts. We have NO "reports" regarding this member. Without reports we dont know the problems. If we are unaware we cant take action. The "report" button is bottom right of every post.

• Like 1

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

As it turns out, the missed customer yesterday was NOT the person discussed on a different thread on this board.

The missing customer had a late international connection which made him miss his plane in Amsterdam, arriving in Thailand a day late, no doubt very pissed off himself. He apologised for not letting her know, he had booked via her Facebook page, and could not access FB while travelling.
But he did have her mobile phone number, and could simply have sent her a sms/txt message, saving her a wasted trip to the airport.

Lessons learnt for her, make sure everyone booked has both her email address as well as her mobile phone number.

A plea to all customers, if your flight is cancelled or going to arrive many hours late, please try and inform your booked taxi, by email or phone/txt. This of course applies to all prebooked taxis, not only Ms Nam....

g'day.

I used her taxi service 2x recently!  For arrival and departure.

She was absolutley awesome. Yes, it might be 100 baht or so more than other drivers but what you get is a cool and friendly girl, very sweet and kind...with a HEAP of great advice.

I'd recommend her to anyone.

cheers D

• Like 2

Thanks for the tip - contacted Nam for a lift in August 2015.  She got back to me immediately.  Her email was perfectly worded.  Might have to bring her back home to work  - she'd make a great secretary...

Well I've got to say what a delightful journey that was, Nam was waiting with a big smile on her face, and as soon as I was in the taxi I was given a cold bottle of water, she is a good driver and she kept me entertained with a sing song all he way to Pattaya, we even sang a duet together, then a big hug when I got to my hotel, an absolute delight, I would definitely recommend Nam, she will be my first choice every time I need a taxi, although with this service she is going to be busy I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

She is a honestly positive upbeat girl.  She can have her moments, but really likes her new career choice and takes huge ownership in it and her service.  Before she comes to pick anyone up she will spend quite a lot of time cleaning the car even if it is going to rain.  Last time I was with her I was like, it's just going to rain, she was like, not matter, must be clean...

Joker...

• Like 2

Hey Joker, been meaning to ask you, is Nam the first TG you met and hung out with on your first trip?

If so, you are not alone, I know quite a few guys who have fallen for the first TG they met... happy for you, wish you the best of luck, she's definitely a catch!

• Like 1

She is, lost my luggage on arrival 3 am Monday morning, TM her to help me find some shirts to wear 7 am, by Wed she had moved pretty much in, with my absolute blessing.  Very lucky break that luggage staying in China for an extra day...

Joker...

• Like 2

Already booked Nam for my upcoming trip in July, very prompt email reply and great English. This is the first time I have used Nam's taxi service, usually just get a taxi upon arrival, but too many crazy drivers and not knowing where to go in patts has convinced me to pre book my taxi. Is Nam usually waiting in a specific place at suvarnabhumi ? And if so, where? 

Already booked Nam for my upcoming trip in July, very prompt email reply and great English. This is the first time I have used Nam's taxi service, usually just get a taxi upon arrival, but too many crazy drivers and not knowing where to go in patts has convinced me to pre book my taxi. Is Nam usually waiting in a specific place at suvarnabhumi ? And if so, where?

Yes she is. I would send her a message to confirm where but for me it has been gate 3 at the arrival hall.

She was waiting at exit door 3 for me too, she'll have your name on a card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info Pete. Also, if she asks how I knew about her taxi service, do I say I heard about it on PA?

It helps her to tell her where you found out about her service.  She uses Facebook also to try to get word out and the promotions team regularly discuss different ideas on how to continue to grow her brand..

Damn sounds like I know what the f*@% I am talking about don't it...

Joker

aka

Nam's Taxi Lady Driver Answering Service Clerk #2

ok to say "from your two boyfriends" ???

5555!

Or maybe from your x amount of boyfriends? fivefivefive

Or maybe from your x amount of boyfriends? fivefivefive

Sorry Llkrang and joker...

Who you calling "boy"!!!  Just a clown and an answering clerk...

Joker...