IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

23 minutes ago, Aussie Traveller said:

Can someone please give me Nam's current contact. I tried her LINE account a week ago with no reply

Ms Bic Yada phone number is 0933629959 or +66933629959
And Ms Nam phone number is ‭0811577977 or
+66811577977
Also use WhatsApp
And Line ,ID is   namladydriverpattaya

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Note; their desired first point of contact for a given booking is email. If you cold call chances are you will be asked to send an email.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

Note; their desired first point of contact for a given booking is email. If you cold call chances are you will be asked to send an email.

Line works fine. My mate booked using Line yesterday for a trip to the airport tomorrow. 1,200 baht. I think any written communication is fine but does not need to be email.

10 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

I think any written communication is fine but does not need to be email.

Good point and I believe, correct ... my issue past few trips has been damn phone dieing on me (3 out of past 4, number 4 being OK ...  hopefully that damn streak of bad mojo is over!) and losing numbers so back to email.

As long as you can supply unambiguous written details all good.

8 minutes ago, Toddler said:

How far in advance should I make a booking from a BKK hotel to Pattaya? Thanks for the anticipated repli:Bow:es 

One day should be fine.

2 hours ago, Kahoy said:

Line works fine. My mate booked using Line yesterday for a trip to the airport tomorrow. 1,200 baht. I think any written communication is fine but does not need to be email.

Sorry, preferred contact is EMAIL.
Nam as well as her two admin assistants have access to the email, and the info from incoming email gets directly transferred to Google diary, it is saved in an email folder, which is accessible to all three, and can be searched by name and email adress. It was set up for that purpose. Yes, you may get response to a LINE or sms message, but it messes up her admin records. 
So, PLEASE, if at all possible, use email for bookings

On 08/01/2019 at 11:56, Jebb said:

Yuri.....my favorite driver. She is a treasure.

I'm another fan of Yuri - sweet lady; good driver!

4 hours ago, Encora said:

Sorry, preferred contact is EMAIL.
Nam as well as her two admin assistants have access to the email, and the info from incoming email gets directly transferred to Google diary, it is saved in an email folder, which is accessible to all three, and can be searched by name and email adress. It was set up for that purpose. Yes, you may get response to a LINE or sms message, but it messes up her admin records. 
So, PLEASE, if at all possible, use email for bookings

She can deal with that. If I'm outside waiting or at the airport waiting I'm not on email. It isn't hard to add an entry into Google calendar. I have always used Line without a problem.

1 hour ago, Kahoy said:

She can deal with that. If I'm outside waiting or at the airport waiting I'm not on email. It isn't hard to add an entry into Google calendar. I have always used Line without a problem.

I think he said preferred, he didn't rule it out entirely.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kahoy said:

One day should be fine.

It helps Nam tremendously if you can give her as much notice as you can, it helps her plan the most efficient distribution of work between her drivers. She can of course deal with late requests but it can make her job a little harder especially in busy periods. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shaygate said:

It helps Nam tremendously if you can give her as much notice as you can, it helps her plan the most efficient distribution of work between her drivers. She can of course deal with late requests but it can make her job a little harder especially in busy periods. 

Of course that would be a given. I believe the poster I replied to was asking what would be a minimum, otherwise he would not have asked.

Nooooooooo .   :Cry3:

Nam can't get us a minibus this time from DMK on Monday afternoon to Pattaya; can anyone recommend an alternative service?

We are 2 people, 2 suitcases and 2 x bikes in boxes (hence the minibus requirement)

Thanks

M&C xxx

Nooooooooo .   :Cry3:
Nam can't get us a minibus this time from DMK on Monday afternoon to Pattaya; can anyone recommend an alternative service?

We are 2 people, 2 suitcases and 2 x bikes in boxes (hence the minibus requirement)

Thanks

M&C xxx

Sorted now with someone else and can’t work out how to delete above.

Back in town on Monday!!!

:)

M&C xxx

38 minutes ago, Sexy Couple said:

Sorted now with someone else and can’t work out how to delete above.

Back in town on Monday!!!

:)

M&C xxx

No need to delete it mate, you have posted that it is sorted so all good.

• Like 2

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Just got this photo from Nam, sent this afternoon from the airport by one of her drivers. Looks like high season is still on!
Five customers booked  car around the same pick up time!

Busy women!  I think I recognise a couple...

Nam'sDrivers-.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Encora said:

Just got this photo from Nam, sent this afternoon from the airport by one of her drivers. Looks like high season is still on!
Five customers booked  car around the same pick up time!

Busy women!  I think I recognise a couple...

Good to see the business doing well.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

On 15/12/2018 at 01:12, vimto66 said:

The taxi drivers are often early when you`ve booked them for an airport run, its good that they do this, although i wish Thais in general followed these same good habits!

My driver going back was 12 hours early at 630am instead of 630pm.  Now that is service.  No problem. Highly recommend Nam.

• 2 weeks later...

Another good p/up from swampy, Yada with very new Fortuna waiting for delayed Jestar.

But a few km from Patts there was a police checkpoint.  Now my friend who is smarter than the average bear, jumped rather elegantly from the back into the passenger seat and adopted her best hi-so face, bit of police flashlights and through.

PA includes vastly more knowledgeable than I, BMs but many newbies, Is my 100 baht/day fully insured?, Can I buy the freehold of a ws disco for 5m? etc.

I suggest that if the taxi is not yellow plated try to assist your driver through the current fairly soft checks.

On 14/12/2018 at 15:12, vimto66 said:

The taxi drivers are often early when you`ve booked them for an airport run, its good that they do this, although i wish Thais in general followed these same good habits!

This is a a bit of a double edge sword for me as i always build in quite a bit of extra time for an airport run anywhere in the world. I work on the basis that if i am half way to the airport and realise that i have forgotten my passport i can turn around back to home / hotel and still make my flight. Thus when Nam's driver turned up half an hour early for me it left me scrambling about a bit as i wasn't ready and still had my passport and other stuff in the safe and almost forgot them

12 minutes ago, neilri2001 said:

This is a a bit of a double edge sword for me as i always build in quite a bit of extra time for an airport run anywhere in the world. I work on the basis that if i am half way to the airport and realise that i have forgotten my passport i can turn around back to home / hotel and still make my flight. Thus when Nam's driver turned up half an hour early for me it left me scrambling about a bit as i wasn't ready and still had my passport and other stuff in the safe and almost forgot them

Easier to simply advise Nam Taxi of your flight details and they will advise when you will be picked up.  And yeah, the girl will be certainly be half an hour earlier than the advised time, but it's not hard to manage imho...

I advised them of my two trips arrival and departure details over June, July, August in September last year and it's all done...

On 07/02/2019 at 13:35, simon46 said:

Another good p/up from swampy, Yada with very new Fortuna waiting for delayed Jestar.

But a few km from Patts there was a police checkpoint.  Now my friend who is smarter than the average bear, jumped rather elegantly from the back into the passenger seat and adopted her best hi-so face, bit of police flashlights and through.

PA includes vastly more knowledgeable than I, BMs but many newbies, Is my 100 baht/day fully insured?, Can I buy the freehold of a WS disco for 5m? etc.

I suggest that if the taxi is not yellow plated try to assist your driver through the current fairly soft checks.

Good thinking. When I have Yuri driving me we are boyfriend/girlfriend in the eyes of the authorities.

image.png

56 minutes ago, Jebb said:

Good thinking. When I have Yuri driving me we are boyfriend/girlfriend in the eyes of the authorities.

I wish she was my girlfriend, she just sent me a photo of her waiting at the airport to pick up my mate. Damn.

13 hours ago, neilri2001 said:

This has come up before.

13 hours ago, neilri2001 said:

Should not be a problem if you are not ready they will be happy to wait for you.

I use a different service and they always arrive early, better then arriving late