Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

53 minutes ago, vivid2 said:

Thankfully you didn’t mention tipping the housekeeper.

You would be accused of singlehandedly ruining the Thai economy for everyone else. You surely don’t want to spoil a hotel maid who already makes the big bucks....about 10 USD per day.

Shh, I did that too.  Also left them a few cute keychains for their children.  My goal is to personally ruin Pattaya for every cheap charlie I can.

Joker...

Just booked my airport pickup with Nam for the August trip. Excitement slowly starts to kick in :)

Booked Nam's service for a second time on my upcoming trip. Chanya replied in less than 24 hours with all of the confirmations. My first experience using Nam's was delightful as I had a really nice easygoing lady driver who let me relax/sleep on my trip into Pattaya. Can't recommend them enough!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

tried  last night to book and came back ... undeliverable ... have pm'd you encore and sent another one , hope this one works

6 minutes ago, onehunglo said:

tried  last night to book and came back ... undeliverable ... have pm'd you encore and sent another one , hope this one works

Just sent you a PM

Just a quick note to let you all know Nam is not getting Facebook messages at the moment, not sure why but we are working on it. 

Her preferred channel for bookings is still by email [email protected] but she does respond to Line or WhatsApp 

If you ever have issues getting in touch with her let me or BM @Encora know and we will make sure she gets your message

Edited by Shaygate

i sent encore a pm but he might be at a gogo atm 555

52 minutes ago, Shaygate said:

Just a quick note

thanks for your help have contacted and everything is order . my blue don't know how that happened as used it to contact her last time and it is set . just have to change it . thanks again onehunglo

1 hour ago, onehunglo said:

i sent encore a pm but he might be at a gogo atm 555

I wish! 

I was tucked up in bed, having a dream about a novel set in Dutch colonial times in Indonesia,  not pleasant.

in fact, my last gogo visit was over a year ago with The Joker.

wouldn’t mind repeating it, but I am rather housebound and currently mainly do day visits to my favourite local, Telephone Bar. Highly recommended...

pleased it is sorted, have fun!

On 14/08/2019 at 16:04, Encora said:

I wish! 

I was tucked up in bed, having a dream about a novel set in Dutch colonial times in Indonesia,  not pleasant.

in fact, my last gogo visit was over a year ago with The Joker.

wouldn’t mind repeating it, but I am rather housebound and currently mainly do day visits to my favourite local, Telephone Bar. Highly recommended...

pleased it is sorted, have fun!

Winter is coming Encora, Winter is coming...

Joker...

Just had a very pleasant ride (oooerrr) with Nams (real) sister. Been driving for her for a short while she said. Delightful lady, very safe & comfortable trip 1200 tolls inc. 

• Like 2

Thank you. Such feedback is very much appreciated. Yes, Noina started driving for Nam about a month ago, and we have been getting good feedback from the customers. Like many of Nam's drivers, she is a solo mother with three children and she is very happy having this new job!

12 minutes ago, Encora said:

Yes, she does, and Ning drove for her a few times a few years ago. But she lives in Europe now with her farang husband.

Noina is the younger sister, mid twenties.....

Thanks, Ning picked me up a couple of times a few years back, and I wondered what had happened to her.

A very pleasant lady.

I went with Nam's Taxi from Suvarnabhumi to Whitehouse Condotel on July 17. Was picked up by a short haired, tomboy looking lady, who was a very good driver. Flight was half an hour late, but the driver was there waiting for me. 1200 baht + 200 baht tip. I will for sure turn to Nam's again on my next trip in February. 

2 hours ago, nzwolfgang said:

What tip is appropriate for trip from BKK?  200bt?

That is what I give.

image.png

1 hour ago, nzwolfgang said:

Yeah. I mean I give 100 for an hour massage, the drive is 90 minutes, 180 if she didn’t have a fare TO the airport. 

I also consider the wait time.

Most of the time they are there before the flight arrival. If the flight is a little late, immigration, luggage sometimes the wait can an hour or more.

Anytime I get to the meeting point close to an hour or more late, its a 300 baht tip.

LeoTex

• Like 2

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

3 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

How many drives can a driver have in one day? 

To the airport.... i couldnt answer that but i would imagine 2 airport runs a day is common, i suppose they will do more localised jobs though, 2- 3 weeks ago a taxi driver from nams picked me up to take me to airport at tea time, i asked her id she`d been to the airport today and she said no first one today, everybody hurts in low season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Tarpon said:

How many drives can a driver have in one day? 

I believe that Nam always makes sure that the girls have a return journey so two per day I would think.

• Like 3

image.png