IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

Jocky I see that Everton are playing at Old Trafford next Saturday. Do you think we should have a little bet on this game and the loser pays up in December. And as the game is at Old Trafford would I get the draw....55555

5555 , I think Everton will do well on Saturday , United today did not play great , they are still trying to find a stability in defence, don't think so, Everton will punished em if they don't find any stability this Saturday , loser pays for the barfine and S/t on Soi Six , deal ?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so too , will pay you a bar fine if you are right . ( bar fine on beer bar only :))

Seeing that you love the Gunners , why don't you resurrect the Arsenal thread here ? :) that thread died in March 2012 , would be good to resurrect it again. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/16187-arsenal-thread/

Yes i remember that thread, it died a slow death along with the fortunes of arsenal

5555 , I think Everton will do well on Saturday , United today did not play great , they are still trying to find a stability in defence, don't think so, Everton will punished em if they don't find any stability this Saturday , loser pays for the barfine and S/t on Soi six , deal ?

Hi Jocky our defence is the worst in the premiership so why would you think that we would have the upper hand next Saturday.  I think you'd make a good poker player...5555

Jocky I accept the bet.  Loser pays barfine and st on Soi 6.  By the way are we talking 300 + 700 or 1000 baht st???

And when I win the bet my gf must not know I went st

Hi Jocky our defence is the worst in the premiership so why would you think that we would have the upper hand next Saturday.  I think you'd make a good poker player...5555

Jocky I accept the bet.  Loser pays barfine and st on soi 6.  By the way are we talking 300 + 700 or 1000 baht st???

And when I win the bet my gf must not know I went st

Ok , deal , whatever takes your fancy .. :) 300+700 or 1000 bt . Can't wait to watch the matches tonight plus a screamer at Anfield . I was at away section with Everton crowd , Everton won 1-0 . I was celebrating with the whole Everton crowd behind the goal. Lol. Never forget that day , I did not plan to go this match , only went along with 4 Liverpool fans from Ireland for a weekend , they had the ticket not I , went to the pub at the corner , just outside the Anfield , the fat lady selling the ticket came to me, the match was about to start , I bought it for £17 , which was a normal price , she has to give them away . Went there , did not realise it was a away section .. Lol.

City won away to Villa 2-0 , Liverpool won nervously to Brom 2-1 , still missing Sturridge badly . United playing Everton today , possibly a bigger test for Van Gaal after string of bad result against smaller clubs . Arsenal playing Chelsea today , should be a good match .

Southampton to beat spurs, westham to beat QPR, Chelsea/Arsenal draw, United to beat Everton.

If this prediction happens i will have earned myself a nice upgrade to business class next trip.

44 odd payout.

United was lucky to get the win with the help from De Gea and Di Maria , only for them Everton would have taken a point or even a three points . United Defence is still not working right yet , probably takes few matches to understand each other's at the back. Everton was passing balls beautifully , the team is working so well for each other , no reason why they can't win any trophies this season .

Arsenal Wenger had a clash with Morinho on the touch line today over the Sanchez incident . They are clearly hated each other . The ref warned them both to behave or go to the stand . Morinho had a last laugh with a 2-0 win over Arsenal to increase their lead to the top off the table . Spurs won 1-0 over Southampton . Things not looking good for QPR , losing 2-0 to the Hammers .

Arsenal Wenger had a clash with Morinho on the touch line today over the Sanchez incident . They are clearly hated each other . The ref warned them both to behave or go to the stand . Morinho had a last laugh with a 2-0 win over Arsenal to increase their lead to the top off the table . Spurs won 1-0 over Southampton . Things not looking good for QPR , losing 2-0 to the Hammers .

I'd pay good money to see Wenger & Morinho go at each other!

• 2 weeks later...

Man City vs Spurs ( H)

Arsenal Vs Hull ( H)

Burnley vs West Ham (D)

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (A)

Everton Vs Aston Villa (D)

Newcastle Vs Leicester (D)

Southampton Vs Sunderland (H)

Sunday

QPR Vs Liverpool (A)

Stoke Vs Swansea (D)

Monday

West Brom Vs Man United (D)

Cant wait, had some withdrawel symptoms because of all the boring international games.

Haha, should put a tenner on that Jockey. 4490 odd payout!

I'm curious if the Saints can keep up their performance, so i will be looking at that game. And i predict Man city to annihilate spurs with some big numbers for some reason.

Cant wait, had some withdrawel symptoms because of all the boring international games.

Haha, should put a tenner on that Jockey. 4490 odd payout!

I'm curious if the Saints can keep up their performance, so i will be looking at that game. And i predict Man city to annihilate spurs with some big numbers for some reason.

Me too , thinks that there is too much international games over the year , we had one last month , this month and next month , unbelievable ..

will tonight be Newcastles night ? or will they remain winless ?

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I think they will pull out a win today.

I think they will pull out a win today.

that will please Striderman :-)

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

babydollsaddict.gif

Aguero scored four with a City win to Spurs 4-1 .

Aguero scored four with a City win to Spurs 4-1 .

Missed a penalty too

Missed a penalty too

Really ,never saw that ( not whole match ) he scored twice from the spot .

Saints going HUGE.

7-0 atm match still underway...

Yikes....

8-0 ..... What the heck.....

There is no stopping Chelsea with a 2-1 win to Palace , they still lead five point over City at the top. Villa losing 3-0 away to on form Everton, Southampton got a goal galore match with a 8-0 over Sunderland , putting Last Tuesday hero John O Shea back to earth . Hammers won away to the newcomers Burnley 3-1. Welbeck saves Arsenal from defeat with a injury time leveller to unlucky Hull. 2-2 .

will tonight be Newcastles night ? or will they remain winless ?

There you go. :D

1-0 to Newcastle

Striderman will be doing cartwheels

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

babydollsaddict.gif

Sunderland should offer free tickets or some form of compensation for this useless performance.

I understand that 2,500 loyal fans made the long trip - I would be demanding blood if I wasted over £100 and my weekend watching this poor excuse of a team.

A strange week for John O,Shea of Sunderland , scored a important goal on his 100 th match for Ireland last Tuesday , biggest ever defeat in his career against Southampton today with a 8-0 .

Archived