IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

Even Wenger said Chelsea will win easily. Probably the league will be over by Feb..

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even Wenger said Chelsea will win easily. Probably the league will be over by Feb..

Maybe some mind games there. Laud a team and heap mental pressure on them. As a Liverpool supporter the season is looking really poor and we have found out our defensive problems are more systemic than personnel based. I just don't think anyone is playing particularly well but Chelsea are consistent. I picked them to win the league before the season but in truth there isn't anyone playing really sparkling football that as a neutral you want to watch. 

Nice to see Southampton getting a good result after having their team pillaged over the summer. We have seen individual patches of brilliance so far but no team that has really captured the imagination. Long way to go yet but in truth the season looks a bit dull really.

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal playing at home to Man Utd today , Both have long injury list , Blind could be out for over six weeks . Liverpool will be disappointed with the bad news of Sturridge , out for six weeks , Seems that Liverpool can't play well without Sturridge .

Chelsea march on with three points against West Brom , City who cannot afford to let Chelsea go further in the league , also won against Swansea 2-1 . Everton beat the Hammers 2-1. Newcastle still winning matches non stop . 5555

Chelsea march on with three points against West Brom , City who cannot afford to let Chelsea go further in the league , also won against Swansea 2-1 . Everton beat the Hammers 2-1. Newcastle still winning matches non stop . 5555

Jordies have made a remarkable turnaround, 6 wins on the trot I think, up to 4th on the table. This is possibly the most roller coaster season yet.

................................................................................................................

Jordies have made a remarkable turnaround, 6 wins on the trot I think, up to 4th on the table. This is possibly the most roller coaster season yet.

Jordies ? You mean Geordies ? 5555

Newcastle up to fourth.Never a doubt in my mind.Pardew a genius.Lolololololol

So who do you think the 3 teams to go down will be? I think burnley,palace and I hope I'm wrong but can't see villa staying up

United 2 ... The gooners ..1 Great result for utd & our legion of London supporters... ;) ..LOL ..!!

Sad to see Ryan Taylor getting injured for Newcastle today after a long time out of the game.

Jinx.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

United up to 4th now, not much of a difference in points with the teams trailing but a good achievement nonetheless, specially playing with half a reserve team. 

................................................................................................................

So who do you think the 3 teams to go down will be? I think burnley,palace and I hope I'm wrong but can't see villa staying up

I'd select:

18 -  Palace

19 - Leicester

20 - Burnley (100% already relegated)

Paddy power are paying out on Chelsea winning the league bets already

And rightly so Bob, I wouldn't bet against them in the Champions league as well.

jinx

United up to 4th now, not much of a difference in points with the teams trailing but a good achievement nonetheless, specially playing with half a reserve team.

Agreed , very strange this year , nearly everyone is closed together except Chelsea and Southampton, going to be a very exciting tussle for the champion league place up to May .

I'd select:

18 -  Palace

19 - Leicester

20 - Burnley (100% already relegated)

i hope it is them 3 or any 3 except villa

And rightly so Bob, I wouldn't bet against them in the Champions league as well.

cant see anyone beating Real Madrid they're just awesome atm score for fun

i hope it is them 3 or any 3 except villa cant see anyone beating Real Madrid they're just awesome atm score for fun

Good point, Chelsea got a great result a few years ago at a very good Barcelona, plus with Mourinho at the helm, I would fancy Chelsea over two legs.

jinx

Good point, Chelsea got a great result a few years ago at a very good Barcelona, plus with Mourinho at the helm, I would fancy Chelsea over two legs.

id like to see English winners but the firepower Madrid have is awesome.

Liverpool lost 3-1 away to Crystal Palace , it was fourth loss on the trot on all competition , and It was Neil Warnock first ever win against Liverpool as a manager . A massive downturn after being second last season.Shows that Suarez departure is a huge gap to fill .

Liverpool lost 3-1 away to Crystal Palace , it was fourth loss on the trot on all competition , and It was Neil Warnock first ever win against Liverpool as a manager . A massive downturn after being second last season.Shows that Suarez departure is a huge gap to fill .

Like Bale was to Spurs.

they should have replaced Gerrard in the summer he's well past his best.

they should have replaced Gerrard in the summer he's well past his best.

Thought he will go better when he retired from International football last summer but obviously not .,

Thought he will go better when he retired from International football last summer but obviously not .,

hes been a great player for the club. But sometimes players get kept on for that reason. Mouriniho did the right thing with lampard and I think Rodgers should have done so too. Thares even talk of a new deal on the offer for him but I think he's finished at the top level. Should go and get 1 last pay day somware he deserves it.

hes been a great player for the club. But sometimes players get kept on for that reason. Mouriniho did the right thing with lampard and I think Rodgers should have done so too. Thares even talk of a new deal on the offer for him but I think he's finished at the top level. Should go and get 1 last pay day somware he deserves it.

True , I think USA will be the right place for him to get lucrative pay packets before he retires .

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30175861

World goalkeeper of the year,
On the list is

• Neuer
  • Bravo
  • Courtois
  • Casillas
  • Buffon

A complete joke by Fifa once more. 

DDG, Handanovic, Sigiru, Lloris, , Navas, Howard,... just a few of the keepers who deserve it more than Bravo or Casillas. Casillas is on his last legs

and only for political power play at Real he would be shit- canned by now.

jinx.

jinx

Archived