IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Lineker saying that he's been told that one member of the Thai owners family sacked Pearson before another member re-instated him. The Club are not commenting.

Think it's too late to save Leicester from relegation whatever they do.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Sky & BT have again won the UK rights to show Premier League games live for the 3 seasons starting 2016.

BT will be showing more games than they do now but still nowhere near as many as Sky,

The cost went up by more than 50% and they've paid more than £10 million per game.

Sky & BT have again won the UK rights to show Premier League games live for the 3 seasons starting 2016.

BT will be showing more games than they do now but still nowhere near as many as Sky,

The cost went up by more than 50% and they've paid more than £10 million per game.

The trickle down effect should make the league even more competitive & attract more world stars like CR7 or Messi,

................................................................................................................

The trickle down effect should make the league even more competitive & attract more world stars like CR7 or Messi,

They were saying on talk sport that the bottom team in the 16\17 PL season will receive over £100 million in TV and prize money, more than any team outside the very top teams in Europe

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

Hoping for Van Gaal tp purchase CR7 & Messi in the summer . :GoldenSmile1:

£5 Billion over 3 years! Kind of hard to fathom that amount of money. 

Today's game between Spurs & Liverpool kind of showed the strength of the EPL, brilliant match & in context to the TV deal money absolutely relevant as to EPL's ever growing popularity across geographies.

Liverpool & Arsenal win make the table even more congested, its looking like City will start to look over their shoulders as much as they look in front towards Chelsea.

................................................................................................................

Today's game between Spurs & Liverpool kind of showed the strength of the EPL, brilliant match & in context to the TV deal money absolutely relevant as to EPL's ever growing popularity across geographies.

Liverpool & Arsenal win make the table even more congested, its looking like City will start to look over their shoulders as much as they look in front towards Chelsea.

And put United under a huge pressure ..

Made up that BT have chosen Everon's game in London has there televised game tonight.  And Everton have as usual sold out there ticket allocation of the away end

Hoping for Van Gaal tp purchase CR7 & Messi in the summer . :GoldenSmile1:

I would rather Memphis Depay from PSV & I reckon we will get him this summer.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Villa have sacked Lambert. Confirmed by club.

In addition to this, the Premiership will also announce the cost of the overseas contract next week.

This TV deal will be the 2nd largest in the world - overtaking MLB and NBA but behind the NFL.  Its also over double the value of the Serie A contract, which is the 2nd biggest in football but only valued at a small £1bn per year.

Biggest global sports TV contracts (Source Guardian)

NFL - £4.25BN per season

EPL - £2.6BN per season

MLB - £2.01BN per season

NBA - £1.63BN per season

All 20 Premiership clubs will now be in the top 30 biggest grossing football clubs in the world.

Every agent in the world will now be trying to earn his clients a transfer to a Premiership club.

If only I was 19 and just starting a career with a Premiership club........................

City won 4-1 against Stoke away but will be disappointed when they know that Chelsea just got three point at dying minutes against Everton who had their player , Barry , send off just before the goal . 1-0 . United again playing negative football won unimpressively 3-1 to Burnely . United replaced Southampton for third place when Southampton only drew 0-0 to the Hammers at home . Third and fourth place will be a dogfight from six likely team , Southampton , Spurs , Arsenal , United , Hammers and Liverpool .

I think this is from a fake DiMaria Twitter account :-)

image.jpg

Arsenal won away to Crystal Palace 1-2 , United lost away to Swansea 2-1 , Chelsea who had their player send off , drew at home to Burnley 1-1 . City playing at home at 5.30 pm to Newcastle, will be looking for a win to go nearer to Chelsea. And Sherwood first manager debut for Aston Villa ended a loss at home to Stoke 1-2

Arsenal won away to Crysral Palace 1-2 , United lost away to Swansea 1-2 , Chelsea who had their player send off , drew at home to Burnley 1-1 . City playing at home at 5.30 pm to Newcastle, will be looking for a win to go nearer to Chelsea.

I want Newcastle to win obviously,but I also want a city to beat Chelsea for the title.Conflicted.

Cmon Maggie's.

Edit.Ummmm,never mind.

Arsenal won away to Crystal Palace 1-2 , United lost away to Swansea 2-1 , Chelsea who had their player send off , drew at home to Burnley 1-1 . City playing at home at 5.30 pm to Newcastle, will be looking for a win to go nearer to Chelsea. And Sherwood first manager debut for Aston Villa ended a loss at home to Stoke 1-2

I enjoyed watching the Swans beat United today :-)

Mind you, I froze my nuts off!

Utd out of top 4 as of now  :SteamingMad:   :SteamingMad:

They will be if Southampton get at least a point tomorrow.

image.jpg

I will be traveling over to Goodison Park soon to watch Everton's game against Leicester City.  Hopefully I will see a home win

Don't get too close to Pearson :-)

Liverpool march on nearer to the top four with an important win at Southampton 0 -1 , Coutinho scored a fantastic goal , a candidate for a goal of a month and a goal of a season. Everton drew against Leicester 2-2 and Spurs were lucky to get a:draw at injury time with Kane 24 th goal of the season .

You must have missed the second goal Jocky , Sterling scored in the second half. what a strike from Coutinho

Archived